WWE Raw LD: We're going to the bank!

"Hey Kofi, time to make me look strong."
tumblr_inline_nbcmfmQGpP1qef7x9.gif

Mommy and Daddy should get some enjoyment from their kid's program. If it's a Ted 2 trailer or a flavored beer commercial, then fine.

They're moves for smaller, quicker workers. So when a big man does it it should be a big deal. If all the big men do it then it loses its luster.

If big guys can do it, doesn't that make your first statement false? It's more impressive to see a big guy do it. Small guys should be able to more.

I'm more bothered by heels doing them. As long as your face, it makes sense.

Reigns looked pretty good. He was energetic, and they gave him a smaller quicker guy to work with as opposed to some slower power guy.

I liked the match

If big guys can do it, doesn't that make your first statement false? It's more impressive to see a big guy do it. Small guys should be able to more.

I'm more bothered by heels doing them. As long as your face, it makes sense.

Not really. That's a fallacy. Just because somebody can do something doesn't mean they should. I agree about heels doing it too. Flashy moves for the face because they generate a pop.

All this talk of Reigns or Ambrose sometime turning heel. I honestly don't want to see either turn at this point. Their bromance is the best thing about Raw right now next to Owens and New Day.

Not really. That's a fallacy. Just because somebody can do something doesn't mean they should. I agree about heels doing it too. Flashy moves for the face because they generate a pop.

But if a big guy can do it wouldn't it be worse having 280lbs diving at you as opposed to 190lbs thus making it a more effective weapon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back