• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batista The Love Rat?

Low_Ki

Former WZCW Tag Team Champion
Quoted from Wrestlezone.com

"It’s said that Dave Batista is currently dating a Diva under contract with WWE, and The W365 Newsletter reports that his new love interest is none other than the recently signed Diva Search loser Rebecca DiPietro.

Batista is currently in the midst of a divorce, and has a lot of backstage heat on him for how he conduced himself at an ECW event earlier this month when the crowd turned on him."

Now even I gotta say, he did react really badly at the ECW taping, and I'm not one to comment on his personal life, but after a divorce, do you not take time out from women? He's alledgly seen Melina as well, this guy moves fast!

The Melina thing is most likely bullshit as there is so many rumours you can't believe in today's world, plus before you know it if it was true Melina would probably end up being Batista's fat ****ey manager while Johnny Nitro becoming the jobbing babyface...ohh wait thats already been done my bad.

But so what if Batista is dating or whatever you care to call it, it's the guy's own personal life let him be.. divorce's are pretty as they can drag out for a longtime. If the guy like's pussy then he likes pussy good for him.

Melina is with Nitro in real life. I don't agree that Batista should stay with his wife because of her illness. Nobody knows the inside scoup on why they split so lets just wish Dave the best.

Well, if he's having problems with his current wife and doesn't want to be with her anymore, that's his problem, i do agree that he was way to bitchy about the ECW fans booing him, he expects to be treated like he's some legend, when he can barely wrestle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back