• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back For The First Time

Larry

Getting Noticed By Management
After serving my first ban over the course of this last week I am finally back for the first time. In case you were wondering, INEVITABLY I was infracted for SOMETHING which resulted in a short term ban. God knows it had to happen, it was going to happen, and the folks whose feathers I've ruffled were just ACHING to make it happen. So of course I posted something and it was deemed "spam", the only thing you could even attempt to justify under any loose interpretation. The point is it was coming no matter what and I made the mistake of posting anything that could even be "interpreted" as spam. So, Congratulations, you got your pound of flesh after I've consistently called you out on your bullshit.

I see that in my absence there's been no shortage of vicious attack and hate mongering towards the people who willfully come to try and contribute something, showing the stand up principles and class of the people making others feel sorry for trying. This is a long going and unacceptable trend or part of the culture here that has acted like a virus a disease. The contempt and hate towards others here is an epidemic, and the way it is accepted by those in charge and even promoted by those in charge as they do it themselves is deplorable.

You have the "Wrong" opinion or beliefs? prepare to be mocked, humiliated, attacked from all sides, made to feel irrelevant, have those ideals and beliefs torn to shreds, and practically made a pariah because you believe in something the others do not and is not either the p/c stance that falls into a safe haven of acceptance. You don't even have to actually say anything "Wrong". You could just say anything, and there is going to be someone who shits all over you for it and feels the need (since they sit at the safe long distance of a computer chair) to debase you for no reason at all, just to be mean for the sake of being mean to someone else.

Acceptance is hard to come by here, and God forbid that under attack you should stand for what you believe. Then you can expect even more vitriolic hate and lambasting, for how dare you stand up for yourself against the opinions of others that are of so much more value than yours since they disagree or refuse to understand or acknowledge any points you may have to make.

If you give it back to someone, you are even more of an inhuman monster. We can't have people standing up to those who feel they shouldn't be challenged now can we? God forbid you put them in their place. Nothing is worse here than when one of you tries to pick on someone, and the person you are picking on comes back at you. No 2 way arguments here. Most of you want to only to be heard, and have no intentions or desire to hear what anyone else has to say. You just want to hear yourselves, and the voices that speak against you are automatically wrong, stupid, *****, ******ed, on and on, whatever you can say to shoot them down because you don't like anything to be said that goes against your grain.

This has been a message of truth brought to the masses. The real message is this; it is up to you the reader to make these changes happen. It happens is every post you make, every exchange you have, and every "debate" you enter. There is a way to agree, disagree, and to debate differing views. There is also a way to conduct yourself that serves you best, and the interests of the forum and the conversation in general. It is of no benefit to anyone to continue this hate mongering and poor treatment of each other. Read those paragraphs above, does that sound like a group of intelligent and mature individuals? Not at all, but it is within your power to change it, and change that culture.

I don't understand why so many people act like packs of wolves waiting to eat each other here. What good does it do? What good does hating your fellow man, and beating down your peers do? What good does intolerance of other peoples views have to offer? What is the point in constantly trying to humiliate people for what they think or feel? What good does acting against people you simply don't like, as the moderators OBVIOUSLY DO! have ? What benefit does any of that have?

Unless your goal is to treat people as shitty as possible just to see how much they will take, this is counter productive and cruel, and it needs to stop. It has to start with you the reader and hopefully we as the mass can influence our misguided "Leaders" and influence them to act a little more in accordance with the very rules they are charged with upholding. If most of them were regular members and treated people the same way they do now, they would have long ago been in the prison and banned. Change however, must start from the bottom and work its way to the top.

Yep. Ba-Bomb, here is what I got out of your lengthy diatribe:

bitchbitchbitchwhinewhinewhinebitchbitchbitch.

I'll never understand the purpose of threads like this. If they sat down for 2 minutes to think about it, do they honestly think we would ever take a second to give two shits about how they feel?

You got banned because you actually broke the rules and not because anyone felt that you were dragging their dirty laundry into the public. Also you need to break spamming rules over a considerable period of time to get banned. So there is really no excuse.

What kind of revolution are you hoping for here? In fact, what is it that you want to actually accomplish? The only thing thing I gathered from your post is that everyone is an asshole to everybody else on this forum, which is easily remedied by just posting in sections that are more conducive to actual discussion.

Not going to lie, I laughed uncontrollably when I saw the post. I didn't ban him because I had a vendetta, it wouldn't have stood. He spammed, he got an infraction, he got banned.

But I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good to click that button.

Hence the continued attacks on Dagger Dias, moderator elect.

Haven't really attacked Dagger. He has never been anything but nice to me, so I really can't bring myself to do it. Can't say I'm necessarily a fan, but I don't find him to be the malignant cunt (Sopranos reference) most do.

Not going to lie, I laughed uncontrollably when I saw the post. I didn't ban him because I had a vendetta, it wouldn't have stood. He spammed, he got an infraction, he got banned.

But I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good to click that button.

People always think it's personal. I'm sure most would cackle at the idea of me not having a clue who any of them are. I really don't.

Yep. The mods and admins hate those with differing opinions. You were unjustifiably banned. Fight the powers!

Барбоса;3647753 said:
Don't want to be targeted? Then don't post about socio-religious politics as they tend to be divisive or spam in the non-spam zones.

Mhmm. Complicated concept, or so they'd have you believe.

After serving my first ban over the course of this last week I am finally back for the first time.
I didn't realize you were gone.

In case you were wondering, INEVITABLY I was infracted for SOMETHING which resulted in a short term ban.
Very true. If you continue to break the rules, you inevitably will be banned.

So of course I posted something and it was deemed "spam", the only thing you could even attempt to justify under any loose interpretation.
And yet, it was spam by OUR interpretation. Have you read the Rulebook yet? If not, you should take a glance. I think it would clear up what seems to be a lot of confusion on your end.

I made the mistake of posting anything that could even be "interpreted" as spam.
You posted a few YouTube videos in a non-spam thread and nothing else. That's a pretty clear sign of spam around here.

So, Congratulations, you got your pound of flesh after I've consistently called you out on your bullshit.
:lmao:

You vastly overestimate your worth around here.

I see that in my absence there's been no shortage of vicious attack and hate mongering towards the people who willfully come to try and contribute something, showing the stand up principles and class of the people making others feel sorry for trying. This is a long going and unacceptable trend or part of the culture here that has acted like a virus a disease. The contempt and hate towards others here is an epidemic, and the way it is accepted by those in charge and even promoted by those in charge as they do it themselves is deplorable.
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You just spent the first paragraph bitching about "loose" interpretations of spam, and now you want us to play judge and jury on which posts are nice and which aren't? Hypocritical little shit, ain't ya?

You have the "Wrong" opinion or beliefs? prepare to be mocked, humiliated, attacked from all sides, made to feel irrelevant, have those ideals and beliefs torn to shreds, and practically made a pariah because you believe in something the others do not and is not either the p/c stance that falls into a safe haven of acceptance.
Umm..yeah? If you say stupid things, you deserved to be mocked for them. Why do so many people have a problem with this? Don't want to be mocked? Don't say stupid things.

Acceptance is hard to come by here
Not for anybody with a modicum of intelligence.

Then you can expect even more vitriolic hate and lambasting, for how dare you stand up for yourself against the opinions of others that are of so much more value than yours since they disagree or refuse to understand or acknowledge any points you may have to make.
So it's okay for you to stand up for what you believe in, but not okay for me to stand up for what I believe in? I believe the stupidity of people's comments should be pointed out and mocked. It's okay for you to shout at the top of your lungs how you feel, but not okay for me to shout at the top of mine how I feel?

Again, you're making yourself look like a hypocrite.

If you give it back to someone, you are even more of an inhuman monster.
Not at all. I don't think anyone here sees it that way.

Nothing is worse here than when one of you tries to pick on someone, and the person you are picking on comes back at you.
Are you kidding? I WANT people to argue with me, what the fuck are you talking about? I have a lot more respect for those who can provide an intelligent debate with me than those who resort to "let's agree to disagree". Why the hell do you think Xfear is still a G-Mod here? It certainly isn't because we're long lost brothers.

Most of you want to only to be heard, and have no intentions or desire to hear what anyone else has to say.
Depends on the subject. If we're talking about how your smoking vice can ruin the value of my life, then damn right I'm not interested in considering your side.

This has been a message of truth brought to the masses.
From the mouth of a person acting like a raving idiot.

The real message is this; it is up to you the reader to make these changes happen.
No, the REAL message is intelligent people do much better around here than unintelligent people. You've been a shining example.

What is the point in constantly trying to humiliate people for what they think or feel?
To teach them how stupid they sound, when what they think and feel is stupid. We all start out as ignorant when we are babies, and it's only through education do we learn.

What good does acting against people you simply don't like, as the moderators OBVIOUSLY DO! have ? What benefit does any of that have?
When we're posting against you, we're not moderators, we're just posters. So not sure why you bring up moderators when it has nothing to do with us as posters.

If most of them were regular members and treated people the same way they do now, they would have long ago been in the prison and banned.
No they wouldn't, as long as they didn't break the rules.

After serving my first ban over the course of this last week I am finally back for the first time. In case you were wondering, INEVITABLY I was infracted for SOMETHING which resulted in a short term ban. God knows it had to happen, it was going to happen, and the folks whose feathers I've ruffled were just ACHING to make it happen. So of course I posted something and it was deemed "spam", the only thing you could even attempt to justify under any loose interpretation.

I usually don't like jumping in things such as this, but because I infracted you the second time, I'm going to explain.

The third spamming infraction that Nate banned you for was this: You posted four Journey, or Foreigner videos. I can't remember which. You then said, "I like them, you should too." Our rules explicitly state that you must do more then make a statement, you have to tell us why. There's no loose interpretation of spam there, that's definitively spam according to our rulebook. If you don't want to follow our rulebook, go post somewhere else.

This was the same type of drivel you posted in the ABC thread. How did that work out for you with people who aren't Mods? I guess the entire forum is out to get you. :rolleyes:

Respond to my post in the rap thread, i was having fun destroying you.

See this guy? I'd enjoy banning him. But I haven't, because he doesn't break the rules. There goes your theory about personal vendettas.

Ba-Bomb's right. There's too much goddamn hypocrisy here. All these damn cliques & status quos. No-one's allowed to be free here.

So it's okay for you to stand up for what you believe in, but not okay for me to stand up for what I believe in? I believe the stupidity of people's comments should be pointed out and mocked. It's okay for you to shout at the top of your lungs how you feel, but not okay for me to shout at the top of mine how I feel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back