Who Would You Bring Back?

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of fond memories for Sid and Milenko. From what I'm gathering, did Milenko like, actually die or something? That's horrible. I did read that thread about Sidious and his "underwear fetish" too. That was enlightening to say the least, what a creeper. As for all the others, at least you have those memories of them. I just noticed everyone talking about all these people who were here and gone ya know, and I thought "With all these people that folks remember so fondly, surely folks would still enjoy having some of them around?" and that led me to "Well, who would people like to see still?". It seems there are a number of folks who definitely left their mark here. It's good to be reminded of those people from time to time. It lets us know where we've been, where we've come, and it's always fun to look back at some of the craziness and even pleasantries that those people afforded you.

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of fond memories for Sid and Milenko. From what I'm gathering, did Milenko like, actually die or something? That's horrible. I did read that thread about Sidious and his "underwear fetish" too. That was enlightening to say the least, what a creeper. As for all the others, at least you have those memories of them. I just noticed everyone talking about all these people who were here and gone ya know, and I thought "With all these people that folks remember so fondly, surely folks would still enjoy having some of them around?" and that led me to "Well, who would people like to see still?". It seems there are a number of folks who definitely left their mark here. It's good to be reminded of those people from time to time. It lets us know where we've been, where we've come, and it's always fun to look back at some of the craziness and even pleasantries that those people afforded you.

Why the fuck are you trying to justify the making of this thread again? "I figured you guys would miss these people, so i made a thread that asked if you did miss these people. Oh, this is exactly what I said in my OP, too."

Are you drunk kurt angle?

Why the fuck are you trying to justify the making of this thread again? "I figured you guys would miss these people, so i made a thread that asked if you did miss these people. Oh, this is exactly what I said in my OP, too."

No, but he is Game Rage.

Still sticking with "Are you drunk kurt angle?"

kurt-angle-mugshot.jpg

"COME OVER TO MY HOUSE MOTHERFUCKER HERE'S MY ADDRESS I WILL KICK YOUR ASS"

...Yeah, I can see it.

Uhhhh, I was just responding to everything I had read. It was just my thought process, ya know, just kind of reflecting n' stuff. :shrug: Kind of a segway to my next statement. I was kind of surprised there were as many responses as there were. Generally I'm better at contributing to a thread than starting one and it really taking off at all.

BTW, I am Drunk Kurt Angle (That would be a funny name change though). Someone totally hacked my account and posted a bunch of crazy stuff, even gave out my address to try and get some guy to come to my house and kick my ass. FUCKIN' WEIRD BRO!!!! It's dangerous being Drunk Kurt Angle ya know'.

Every time one of these threads come up I say Super Hans, and it still hasn't fucking happened.

I would settle for Macca though.

Wait, wait...

Super Hans AND Macca are both gone?! Fuck man I loved those guys, they were hilarious.

Scandalous wench.

Aw nevermind there's my *****. What the fuck is good Macca?

Барбоса;4054555 said:
Because this thread wasn't a fishing expedition...

I love me some fishing! But yes, be more obvious OP. We all know it's you.

- Prax
- Big Ace
- Downward Spiral
- Tenta

Fuck yeah now there are some names from the past. Prax has actually come back a few times, we gave him clemency once like a year or two ago and finally un-perma-banned him and he came around and posted for a day or two, joked about and stuff, but he had moved on to another forum he was on staff at so he didn't stick around. Shame, I always liked Prax, he was one of the original good ol' boys here. Tenta I miss too, but I have the feeling he's still lurking here from time to time. DS was like 14 when I interacted with him and acted...well, like a 14 year old. So I can't say I particularly miss him. And Big Ace was hilariously full of himself, that dude thought he was God's gift to women and the Earth itself, some funny shit came from that. Wait, we're talking about the original Big Ace right, and not Wes? I've been here too long man, lol.

I'd bring Game Rage back....hey waita minute

Fuck yeah now there are some names from the past. Prax has actually come back a few times, we gave him clemency once like a year or two ago and finally un-perma-banned him and he came around and posted for a day or two, joked about and stuff, but he had moved on to another forum he was on staff at so he didn't stick around. Shame, I always liked Prax, he was one of the original good ol' boys here. Tenta I miss too, but I have the feeling he's still lurking here from time to time. DS was like 14 when I interacted with him and acted...well, like a 14 year old. So I can't say I particularly miss him. And Big Ace was hilariously full of himself, that dude thought he was God's gift to women and the Earth itself, some funny shit came from that. Wait, we're talking about the original Big Ace right, and not Wes? I've been here too long man, lol.

Prax and me started off on great terms, though when I got put into the Prison that soon changed, not to his fault, I was just a jerk. After I left this place the first time. I went over to his forum and we were all cool and shit. Ace was over there as well. Ace was something else. When he got modded, that went directly to his head.

Tenta was ridiculously smart man. one of the best posters I have ever seen, on any forum.

Downward was also a little weird but he wasn't all that bad. for a 14 year old, he was really smart. When he wanted to talk wrestling he was clicked on. when he wanted to space out... Well, he was something else.

Another name I wouldn't mind seeing around here is Jonny B. It was a way different WrestleZone under him and Jake. new members want to talk about strict. Shit this is way more relaxed under Slyfox and KB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back