AWE Fusion!!!!

Your thoughts on Pandemonium? (Please be honest)

• It was a great show, but way too long... I only skimmed it

• It was a great show, well worth reading

• terrible show and way too long!

• terrible show, but the length isn't what made it bad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u know u really suck when u get released from a Book This promotion...hahahaha..."creative didn't have anything for him"...LOL...whens the Illusions PPV?

lol... I'm goin away 2morrow for a week and still hafta write the ironman match and World Title match... I'm workin on it 2nite... If I dont finish, I'll post the first 13 pages lol! Then finish it and post the rest when I get back... It's A GREAT SHOW so far lol!

Illusions Live in Los Angelas, CA

Tonight's Final Card
World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle w/ Chris Benoit vs Triple H (c)

AWE Title (8 Man Sudden Death Match-no DQ's)
Brock Lesnar (c) vs Big Show vs Goldberg vs Batista vs JBL vs Undertaker vs Kane vs Lashley

International Championship
Booker T (c) vs John Cena

Women's Title Street Fight
Victoria (c) vs Trish Stratus

60 Minuet Ironman Match
Stone Cold vs Shawn Michaels

Fatal 4 way TLC Match for the Tag Team Titles
Hardy Boyz (c) vs Edge/Christain vs Mysterio/RVD vs Benjamon/Haas

A huge firework display hits and Illusions Theme song plays!

J.R.-Ladies and gentlemen we are live in L.A. and Illusions is gonna be great!

King-an 8 Man Sudden Death Match,an Ironman match, a TLC Match, Angle vs Triple H (world title) and more!

Booker T (c) vs John Cena (International Title Match)

"Basic Thuganomics" hits the arena and the crowd gives Cena a huge pop! Cena is dressed like in jean shorts and a Lakerz jersey, with a sun visor on and a mic in hand. As Cena's walking down the ramp, he starts to rap:

John Cena- Tonight I gotta match against, um Booker T. He's no competition, he knows he cant see me! (does hand in front of face) Tonight I beat Booker T like he does to Sharmell... that ****e! Tomorrow night on Fusion, he'll beg for the title back...
*Booker T's music hits and he walks out looking mad, pointing at Cena*
Booker T's International Title's around his waist and he gets boo'd by the crows!
Cena drops the mic and takes off his hat and throws it into the crowd, then his shirt. Booker T walks up the stairs and holds the ropes apart for Sharmell. She enters, then enters the ring too. Booker stands on the top rope as the fans boo him! Suddenly the fans all scream as Cena runs up and hits Booker T to the back. Cena grabs Booker T and tosses him down on the mat. Cena sits on Booker T's chest and throws some strikes. Cena gets up and waits for Booker to stand. Cena runs and clotheslines Booker down, then Booker gets back up. Cena irish whips Booker, and when he bounces back, Booker T hits a spinning back kick on Cena. Booker T gets down and covers Cena, 1....Cena kicksout almost right away! Cena gets right back to his feet and Booker clotheslines him down again. Cena gets back to his feet, and Booker T hits a chop across the chest. Cena takes a step back, and Booker T hits Cena with a right hand shot to the face, then another chop. Cena falls back into the corner. Booker T runs in at Cena for a clothesline, but Cena ducks, and moves. Booker T bounces off the ropes and right into Cena, who lifts him on his shoulders for an FU! Booker slides down, behind Cena, and he grabs around Cena's gut. Booker applies pressure and bends his knees. Cena takes his fist and hits Booker T's hands with his knuckle. Booker T losens his grip a little, and Cena hits his hands again. Booker T's hands seperate, and Cena grabs one of Booker's arms and twists it, and gets to Booker's back. Cena pounds on Booker's back, and Booker falls to his knees. Cena holds on to the arm and twista the wrist. Booker T swings back toward Cena, then using the momentum, forward hitting an arm drag. Cena gets back up and Booker T runs in at him for a clothesline. Cena ducks and Booker T runs into the ropes (not corner) and bounces back. Cena rolls Booker T up in a small package, 1..........2........Booker T kicksout! Booker T gets up into a shoulder knockdown by Cena. Cena covers Booker, 1.........Booker kicksout before the 2! Booker gets up and Cena's up too. The two square off, then come in and lock up. Booker powers Cena into the corner, but Cena pushes Booker back, and gets himself right out. Cena locks in a head lock on Booker. Cena applies more pressure, but Booker T runs and Cena breaks the hold. Booker pushes Cena and he bounces off the ropes. Cena bounces back and ducks under Booker T's clothesline, then on his way back, dives and hits Booker in the chest with his shoulder. Cena gets up and lifts Booker T on one shoulder, Booker's face facing in front of Cena, and Cena tosses him into the corner. Booker bounces off and turns around. Cena runs at him, and Booker ducks, then hits the Bookend! Booker T covers Cena, 1...........2........Cena kicksout! Booker T gets up and lifts Cena up too. Booker kicks Cena to the gut, then bounces off the ropes and goes for a Scissors Kick. Cena moves out of the way and then FU's Booker T! John Cena covers Booker T. 1...........2.........Somehow Booker T gets the shoulder up. John Cena does the "You Cant see me" taunt, then goes back against the ropes and goes for the 5 Knuckle Shuffle. Booker T rolls out of the way and quickly gets up. Sharmell comes up on the apron and Booker T kicks Cena to the b@lls! Booker T goes back against the ropes and hits the Scissors Kick! Booker T covers John Cena, 1........2.......3! The crowd boo's as Sharmell raises Booker's hand.
WINNER: Booker T (and still International Champion

Interview with Brock Lesnar
*Backstage we see Todd Grisham and Brock Lesnar*

Todd Grisham- So Brock, what are your thoughts going into an 8 Man Sudden Death Match tonight? and it's for your title!

Brock Lesnar- Todd... There's something you dont quite seem to understand... I am Brock Lesnar. I will walk out there tonight champ, and I will walk out two minuets later, if not sooner, champion. I survived Big Show at Accell to Hell and left with my title.

Todd Grisham- Brock, it looked like you had that match won, but you lost via DQ...

Brock Lesnar- Big deal... I left Accell to Hell, the AWE Champion.

Todd Grisham- Well tonight you cant get yourself disqualified... this match can only be won by pinfall or submission.

*The crowd screams!*

Brock Lesnar- (sarcasticly) Thanks for the advice Todd... I'm Brock Lesnar, the AWE champion... I should definatley take advice from an interviewer...

*Lesnar shakes his head and walks away, smiling in a rude kinda way*

Lesnar runs into Big Show

Brock Lesnar- What the hell do you want?

Big Show- That AWE Title is what I want, being you got yourself disqualified at Accell to Hell. I will leave tonight with the gold.

Brock Lesnar- Oh yea? I'm Brock Lesnar... what are you? a 500 lb gorilla?

Big Show- I am the first person to ever win the WWE, ECW and WCW Titles and tonight I will take the AWE Title, yet breaking another record.

*Big Show walks away*

Victoria (c) vs Trish Stratus- Street Fight for the Women's Title

Trish Stratus' music hits first and she walks out, looking confident, to a big pop from the crowd. She has a trash can lid in one hand and a kendo stick in the other. She holds them both in the air as the crowd cheers. She makes her way down to the ring as Victoria's music hits. Victoria walks out with her Women's Title, and the crowd is quiet. Victoria takes her title off her waist and runs down the ramp and enters the ring, sliding under the bottom rope. Trish takes the kendo stick and whips Victoria in the back. Trish gives her another shot to the back, then sits on her back and chokes her with it. Victoria chokes and her tongue hangs out of her mouth, but then Trish breaks the hold. Trish gets up and grabs the trash can lid. When Victoria gets to her feet, Trish runs in and hits her in the head with it! Victoria takes a hard fall and slams into the canvas. Trish goes over to the women's title and points to it, then points to herself. Trish goes over to Victoria and covers. 1.............2...... Victoria kicksout. Trish stands up and gets the title. Trish runs at Victoria with it and goes to bash her in the head! Victoria ducks and falls, using her legs to trip Trish. Trish falls through the top and middle ropes, to the outside of the ring (title in hand). Victoria reaches over the ropes, and out of no where Trish hits her in the head with the title! Victoria falls and Trish grabs her feet and drags her to the outside of the ring. Victoria falls to the mat on the outside, her back hitting hard. Trish sits on Victoria and lifts her by her hair, with both hands, and slams her head down into the ground. She does this several times before getting up. Trish lifts Victoria to her feet and Irish Whips her into the ring post. Victoria hits it with impact and falls down. Trish lifts Victoria to her knees, but bitch smacks her before she has the chance to get all the way up. Trish sets up for the Chick Kick... Victoria gets up and Trish kicks! Victoria ducks, and with the momentum, Trish spins in a circle, until she's face to face with Victoria. Victoria elbows Trish to the face, then kicks her to the gut and DDT's her down. Victoria walks over to the announcers and gets a steel folding chair... She throws it towards Trish, then gets another one and carries it back with her. Victoria hits Trish with it, keeping her down and out! Victoria lifts Trish's shoulder blade and slides the chair underneath her. Victoria takes the other chair and puts it right on top of Trish. Victoria stomps on it and the chair bounces off Trish's face. Victoria stands with her back facing Trish, then hits her backflip! Victoria lifts Trish to her feet and slams her face on the ring apron. Victoria slides Trish in the ring, but doesn't enter herself. Victoria reaches under the ring and takes out a table. The crowd goes nuts! Victoria slides it into the ring. She reaches back under the ring and pulls out a ladder! The fans scream! Victoria slightly struggles to, but slides the ladder under the bottom rope. She reaches back under the ring and pulls out a stop sign and throws it over the top rope. She walks over to the other side of the ring and pulls out a trash can. She throws it over the top rope and enters the ring under the bottom rope. The ring is filled with tons of weapons including a ladder, a table, a trash can, a kendo stick, a stop sign and a trash can lid. Victoria sets the table up, then sets the ladder up somewhat close to it. By now Trish rolled over to her stomach, but still cant get up. Victoria lifts her up and smacks her in the face, then irish whips her into the corner. Victoria lifts the stop sign and runs in at Trish with it! Trish falls down and Victoria runs into the corner and hits the turn buckle with the stop sign, and her head hits the stop sign. Victoria falls back and down, and Trish grabs the top rope and struggles to pull her self up. Her head is slightly split open... Victoria turns around and Trish somehow pulls off a quick Chick Kick! Trish grabs Victoria's head and runs towards the ropes (not turnbuckle). Trish hits the Stratusfaction, Victoria landing right through the table! Trish Stratus climbs to the to the top of the ladder. She looks down and hesitates. She starts to climb down the ladder, but a few steps before she gets to the floor, she looks up and puts her shoulders back. Trish climbs all the way to the top, and crouches down, holding on with both her hands. Victoria gets to her feet, her back toward Trish and the ladder. Trish jumps (no perticular move)... Victoria turns around and has a trash can lid in hand, and swings it, hitting Trish. Trish gets hit hard and falls even harder! Victoria lifts Trish to her feet and lifts her for the Widdow's Peak. Victoria throws Trish down, landing on the trash can, it bending slightly... Victoria rolls Trish over and covers her, 1...............2..............3!
WINNER: Victoria (and still Women's Champ)
Aftermath:
Victoria lifts her title high in the air and her music hits. She walks up the ramp and backstage

Undertaker Backstage
The room he's in is dark, with a dim dark blue light.

Undertaker- Lashley... About the 8 Man AWE Championship match... I'm not after the title... I'm after you! So Lashley, remember to, Rest In Peeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccce!

*Camera's cut to Vince's Office*

We see Vince, Shane and Shawn Michaels talking in Vince's office:

Vince- So Shawn... Tonight I'm expecting you to take out Steve Austin, that son of a bitch.

Shawn Michaels- Vince you know I got it covered...

Vince- Yea, but my son of a bitch daughter
*Shawn Michaels giggles*
Vince-is the referee and she's (his eyes bulge and he tilts his head) close to Steve.

Shane Mcmahon- Shawn, what's the problem?

Shawn Michaels- He... he... (Shawn laughs) he said his daughter, your sister Shane, is a son of a bitch... I know she's not his son, but he called himself a bitch! Hahaha!

Shawn Mcmahon- Wow... (Shane gives one giggle)

Vince- But Shawn... Seriously, we have to talk business.

Shawn Michaels- Vince... I got it covered!

Vince- I know you do... and when you beat Austin tonight and get him the hell out of my face, I will come out and personally give you a contract for an any time title shot against whoever the champ may be.

*Triple H walks in laughing with a black muscle T-Shirt on, and his World Title over his right shoulder*

Triple H- So Vince... Tonight I defend my World Title against Kurt Angle, and if, and I MEAN IF... certain results happen I will defend it again tomorrow... That condition is IF Shawn Michaels can beat Stone Cold Steve Austin... I mean he's the Texas Rattle Snake! He's a beer drinking son of a gun Shawn. Good luck......... You'll need it.

*Triple H pats Shawn on the chest and walks out smiling*

Vince- Don't listen to him! Just go out later tonight and do your thing.

Shawn Michaels- Oh I'll do my thing!

Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match (Fatal 4 Way- Tag Team Titles)

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match! There are No DQ's and the only way to win is for one of your team mates to climb to top of the ladder and get down, BOTH of the tag team title belts!

"Booyaka Booyaka 619... Hey, Booyaka Booyaka RVD... One of a kind!" hits as Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio make their ways to the ring. They're cheered on by the fans and seem confident. They get into the ring and each go to opposite second ropes to get cheers from the crowd. Edge and Christain's music hits and RVD and Mysterio back up into their corner. Edge and Christain get mixed reactions from the crowd. Edge runs down the ramp and into the ring, as Christain takes it a little slower. Christain walks and kisses his two fingers and looks around at his peeps. They get into the ring and take another corner. The World's Greatest Tag Team's music hits (old '03 music) and Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamon come out. The crowd has mixed reactions about them and they start a quick "Benjamon" chant, ignoring Haas. Finally... The Hardy Boyz music hits as Matt and Jeff walk out with their tag titles, to a HUGE pop by the crowd. Matt and Jeff run down the ramp and into the ring. Edge and Christain attack The Hardyz with stomps, as Rey and RVD go over and fight with The Worlds Greatest Tag Team. Haas exchanges blows with Rey as RVD exchanges blows with Benjamon. Haas kicks Rey to the gut and shoots in and hits a double leg take down. RVD irish whips Benjamon to the corner and hits a monkey flip, then sees Haas on top of Rey, and runs over. RVD bounces off the rope and runs in at Haas, kicking him in the head with both feet. RVD turns around into a double clothesline by Edge and Christain. Haas and Benjamon both get up at the same time, and at the same time, Edge dropkicks Benjamon and Christain dropkicks Haas. On the outside of the ring, Jeff Hardy is getting out a ladder from under the ring. Edge gets up and turns around into a cruel chair shot by Matt Hardy! Matt turns around and swings at Christain, but he ducks and kicks Matt to the gut, causing him to drop the chair. Christain grabs Matt's head and DDT's him, right on the chair! Jeff slides the ladder in the ring, and RVD bends down to reach for it. Jeff grabs RVD's head through the middle and top ropes, and drops down to his knees. RVD gets whiplash and falls back into Christain, who hits him with an Unprettier. Jeff slides into the ring and picks up the ladder. Jeff runs into Christain and knocks his head in with the ladder. Christain flies back and over the top rope. Jeff turns around and Haas and Benjamon are up. He runs at them and runs through them with the ladder! Jeff sets the ladder up and starts to climb it. Rey Mysterio starts to climb the other end and Rey starts throwing right hands at Jeff. Jeff takes a step down and Rey steps up. Jeff gives a right hand to Rey's gut, then climbs back up one more step. Jeff hits Rey to the gut again, and takes another step up. Jeff hits Rey to the head, and Rey steps down. Jeff climbs to the top of the ladder and looks up, and can't reach the title belt. Jeff jumps and catches Rey Mysterio's head between his legs and hits a HUGE head scissors off the top of the ladder. RVD gets up and goes back against the ropes for momentum, then jumps over the top rope and lands on Christain. Every man is down and the crowd goes nuts! Matt Hardy starts to get up, and he gets to all fours. Jeff starts to move, and Matt gets up, then helps lift Jeff back to his feet and pats him on the back. Benjamon and Haas get to their feet and Matt and Jeff each kick them to the gut, then hit the Twist of Fate! Matt climbs to the top rope, as Jeff climbs another one. All of a sudden, RVD pushes Matt off, and he crashes into the canvas. Jeff sees and jumps to the outside of the ring, taking down RVD! Christain gets up and slides into the ring. Benjamon runs in at him and the two start to exchange blows. Meanwhile, Charlie Haas is climbing the ladder, and half way up! Edge pulls Charlie Haas off the ladder. Edge helps his partner Christain, by clubbing Benjamon to the back. Benjamon feels the pain and bends his back a little. Edge pounds again on his back, and Benjamon falls to one knee. Edge locks in the rear naked choke, as Christain slides to the outside of the ring. Christain reaches under the ring and pulls out a table. He slides it into the ring, then looks back under the ring. He finds another table and slides that into the ring as well. Edge has Benjamon locked in the rear naked choke inside the ring, then breaks it and sets a table up in the corner. Edge lifts Benjamon to his feet, and Benjamon pulls off a strike to Edge's gut. Edge hits him into the face, then Irish Whips him into the table. Edge backs up and sets up for a spear, but sees Haas up, so Edge runs and hits Haas with it instead. Christain smiles at Edge's nice spear, then turns around to put the beating on Benjamon. They exchange blows and Benjamon kicks Christain to the gut. Benjamon lifts Christain for the T-Bone Suplex through the table, but Edge sees it... So he runs in and spears Benjamon! Benjamon and Christain both go through the table! Edge turns around into Rey Mysterio kicking him! Edge catches it, but, Mysterio jumps and back kicks him with the other leg! RVD slides the table in the ring and enters. He picks it up and when Edge gets to his feet, he runs in and bashes his skull in with it! Jeff is in the ring with a chair when RVD turns around, and hits the ladder with the chair! The ladder bounces off RVD's head, then Rey drop kicks Jeff to the back. Jeff's ladder hits the corner and his head bounces off it, then he bounces back. Rey dives at the joints in Jeff's legs and takes him down. The ladder falls on top of Jeff and Rey goes to the outside apron. Rey uses his hands to pull him up and he balances on the top rope (middle), but before he jumps, Matt drop kicks him, and he falls backwards to the outside of the ring. Matt sets the table in the ring up, and sees Haas up. Matt runs in at Haas with a hook punch, but Haas blocks, then comes back with a few of his own. Haas backs Matt up and kicks him to the gut and slams his head down on the table. Matt falls to his knees, with his face down on the table and his arms draped over it. (Matt's back facing the top rope.) Haas climbs to the top rope and jumps hitting Matt in the lower back, and the momentum breaks Matt through the table, directly down the middle. Haas pulls half of the table out from under Matt, and uses it as a weapon. Edge is up, but not for long! Haas swings the half of table and knocks Edge down. Then Christain's up and he does the same thing! This time, the half of table breaks over Christain's head. Rey Mysterio is getting up (on the outside of the ring), and folds a ladder (already out). Rey holds it and enters the ring, sliding in with it. Haas leg drops Rey, then picks up the ladder. Haas sets it up and Benjamon gets up and the two of them start to climb. Benjamon sees Rey get up, so he jumps from 3/4 the way from the top, with a clothesline. Benjamon lands on his feet and Rey ducks under the clothesline. Haas is at the top of the ladder reaching for the titles and Rey runs in and drop kicks the ladder. It shakes, but doesn't fall. Rey turns around into a diving Benjamon. Rey again ducks and Benjamon goes shoulder first into the ladder. RVD gets up and . Rey sets up one ladder and RVD sets up another. RVD gets a chair, then both of them start to climb the ladders (RVD taking the chair with him). Edge gets up and RVD skateboards down on the chair and smacks Edge in the face with it! Edge flies back, through the ropes. Rey gets his fingertips on one title, and is reaching to grab it, but he's just a few inches too far. Benjamon picks up the chair from RVD, then climbs the closest top turn buckle, and balances. Benjamon leaps high and far, smacking Rey in the back with the chair, sending Rey down right into the canvas, crashing very hard. Benjamon lands on his feet, with the chair in front of him, and RVD drop kicks the chair. Benjamon falls with the chair on top of him. RVD hits Rolling Thunder on the chair. RVD climbs to the top rope and hits a 5 Star Frog-Splash on the chair, right on Benjamon! Matt and Jeff both get up and Irish Whip RVD, then when he bounces back, they hit double elbows to the face. RVD gets back up and Matt Irish whips him into the corner. Matt gets down on all fours, then Jeff backs up into the opposite corner. Jeff runs in and leaps off Matt's back and flips, hitting RVD. RVD bounces forward, and Matt hits the Twist of Fate! Christain gets up and Jeff lifts the chair. Jeff hits Christain to the head, and he falls back over the top rope. Jeff then hits everyone that's down, as Matt starts to climb one of the two set up ladders. Jeff swings the chair until everyone's down and out. Matt gets his hands on one of the tag titles, and Jeff runs and dives through the middle rope taking Christain down! All of a sudden Edge sneaks into the ring as Matt grabs one tag title and puts it around his neck. Edge uses some kind of spray into the eyes of Matt Hardy and climbs that ladder and pulls down the last tag title! The bell rings and the crowd's shocked as we hear

Finkel- Ladies and gentlemen, this is not the ending we were expecting, but your winners and the NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS... Edge and (the fans cheer!)... Matt Hardy! (The fans seem very confused!)
WINNERS: (new tag champs) Edge and Matt Hardy

Backstage in Vince Mcmahon's office

Vince Mcmahon- WOW! What an ending to a great TLC Match huh!?!?! Well it's clear that Matt Hardy from The Hardy Boyz got 1 of the belts (1/2 of the tag champions) and it was also very clear that Edge from Edge and Christain, got the other belt (1/2 of the tag team champions)... So the tag champs are Edge and Matt Hardy! There will be a big match tomorrow night on Fusion! It will be:
Tag Champ vs Tag Champ
Matt Hardy vs Edge

The winner will get the other tag team title for his partner (Jeff for Matt and Christain for Edge)

*The fans scream and go crazy!*

Back at the ring
The ring is slowly clearing and trainers are helping, and WWE Staff are clearing all weapons.

Backstage
*First the Camera views in Batista's locker room*
Batista is seen getting ready for the AWE Title match

*Cameras cut to Lashley's dressing room*

Todd Grisham- Lashley... Possibly the biggest match of your career so far, is coming up next... do you have any thoughts?

Lashley- Yea I do Todd... I was hoping to leave tonight with the AWE Title! But I may have to put those plans on hold, to take care of something a little more personal... Undertaker... You should just wait and see what I have planned for you!

AWE Title (8 Man Sudden Death Match-no DQ's)
Brock Lesnar (c) vs Big Show vs Goldberg vs Batista vs JBL vs Undertaker vs Kane vs Lashley

Brock Lesnar's music hits, and the champ makes his way down to the ring. The fans seem excited for this match and Lesnar seems ready. His title's around his waist as he enters the ring and "Well it's the Big Show" hits the arena. The crowd has mixed reactions, mainly boo's as Big Show walks through the curtain. Goldberg's music hits first and he makes his entrance, starting from his locker room. He walks through the curtain, to get boo'd by the crowd. His pyro shoots off as he does a few striking combonations. He makes his way down the ramp and 3/4 the way, JBL's music hits. JBL walks out (not limmo) with his cowboy hat on his head, his black wind breaker warm up jacket on and he smiles. He puts his hands in the air and smiles, so all we see are his white teeth. He walks down the ramp as Batista's music hits! Batista gets cheers and boo's... He walks out and he bends his legs, and dances around as his pyro shoots up! Batista looks confident and walks down to the ring. Suddenly Kane's music hits and fire shoots up at the stage! The crowd screams, and The Big Red Machine walks out, his head down, and a black cloth draped over it. He grabs the top rope and pulls himself up on the ring apron, then over the top rope. The lights go out and a dark blue light keeps the arena dim. Church bells (Undertaker's music) hit and the stage starts to fill up with smoke. Undertaker walks out in a trench coat and his black hat. Every fan gets to their feet and screams, as through the smoke, we see Lashley attack Undertaker with a steel chair. The referee rings the bell and the match officially gets underway.

In the ring, Lesnar and JBL, Goldberg and Big Show, and Batista and Kane start to exchange blows. Lashley continuesly bashes Taker in the back with the steel chair. The smoke starts to clear, but it's still foggy... Lesnar has JBL in the corner and lunges in several times, hitting JBL's ribs hard, with his shoulder. Kane gives a Big Boot to Batista, as Goldberg gives a few hook punches to the face of Big Show. When Batista gets to his feet, Kane gives him a big uppercut, knocking him back into the corner. Kane punches Batista to the face many times, then chokes the life out of him. JBL falls forward from the corner into a Belly to Belly Suplex from the champ! Goldberg runs back against the ropes for momentum, then hits Big Show with a shoulder knockdown. Big Show loses his balance, but remains standing. Goldberg goes back against the ropes, this time Spearing The Big Show! Meanwhile Kane hits a Sidewalk Slam on Batista... Lashley lifts Undertaker to his feet and punches him a few times, right to the skull. Lashley kicks Taker to the gut, then lifts the chair and cracks him right in his face. The chair slightly dents... Taker falls and twists, that way he's face down. Lashley sits on Taker's lower back... Lashley takes the long side of the chair and uses it to choke Taker (one hand on top, one on bottom. Lashley chokes the life out of Taker as the camera goes back to the ring. Goldberg turns around right into Kane, who grabs his throat. Goldberg grabs Kane's throat as well, and uses his left arm to punch Kane. Goldberg used the throat, and grabs Kane between the knee and shin, and lifts him above his head. Goldberg tosses him down behind him. JBL is at his knees, taking punches from Lesnar, then eventually throwing one back for every few thrown by Brock. Kane rolls over to his back and sits up. Goldberg backs up as Kane gets up. Goldberg runs in at Kane for a clothesline, but Kane grabs the arm, with both of his hands, and lifts and flips Goldberg by only his arm! Up at the top of the ramp Lashley lets go of the choke, dropping the chair that was digging into the throat of Taker. Taker rolls over on his back, and starts to cough up a little blood. It drips down his chin as Lashley lifts him to his feet. Lashley backs up, and runs in, bending low, and giving a forearm strike between the knees and waist of Taker. Lashley hits his finisher, The Dominator to Undertaker, Taker landing on the chair. Lashley takes the chair and takes a step back from Taker, as saying, "I'm not done with you..." Lashley runs down the ramp and in the ring. Lashley ducks under the Clothesline from Hell (JBL) and bashes Brock with the chair. Lashley turns around into a Big Boot by JBL. Lashley gets up and JBL kicks him to the gut, then hits a Power Bomb! JBL covers, 1..........Batista comes right over and breaks the count. Batista takes JBL and shoves his head between his legs. JBL drops and low blows Batista. JBL goes back against the rope, then hits a Clothesline From Hell on Batista. JBL turns around into a Chokeslam from Big Show! The crowd screams! Kane climbs the top turnbuckle and when Show turns around, jumps and hits a flying clothesline! Kane sets up for a Chokeslam, and when Show gets to his feet... HE HITS IT! Brock gets up into a Big Boot from Kane. Kane turns around right into Goldberg! Goldberg kicks to the gut, then hits the Jackhammer! Lashley slips out of the ring and goes up the ramp... Taker's at all fours, and Lashley picks up his speed. Undertaker gets to both knees, and grabs a running Lashley by the throat. Undertaker gets to his feet and holds the throat, choking Lashley, then hits a big Chokeslam on the steel ramp! Kane slides out of the ring and reaches out from under the ring. He doesn't see anything he likes so he goes to another side and lifts up the apron. Kane drags out a huge tree branch. Kane drags it to the beginning of the ramp and straightens it out, left to right. Undertaker (back towards Lashley) watches and is ready if Kane wants to fight...) Lashley low blows Taker from behind! Kane reaches into his tights and pulls out a book of matches... He lights one and tosses it on the wood log and flames blaze up!

Jerry Lawler- Oh boy J.R.! Do you see that fire!?!?!

J.R.- Yes King I can feel the heat! That was smart strategy by Kane... He just eliminated Lashley and Undertaker, 2 of his 5 opponents..

Jerry Lawler- Well that is unless one of the two just happen to have a fire extinguisher or a lot of water!

Kane puts that evil smile on his face and he slides back into the ring. Goldberg stomps on him, and JBL joins him. Batista runs up behind JBL and clubs his fist over his back. JBL hunches over and turns into Batista. Batista lifts him and turns and slams him down for a hard Spinebuster! Batista turns around and Goldberg kicks him to the gut, then hits the Pump Handle over head slam. Goldberg turns around and Kane runs from a few feet back and hits a huge clothesline... We hear the impact! The crowd screams! Brock gets to his feet and locks up with Kane. Lesnar powers Kane into the corner, but right after Kane's back touches the corner, Kane pushes Brock back into the opposite corner. Kane chokes Brock (still lockes up) as Big Show crawls to Batista to cover, 1...............JBL crawls over...2......JBL (on all fours) drops his weight on the pile, breaking the count. Goldberg starts to get up, as Kane lets go of the choke on Brock. Kane backs up a step and lunge punches in. Brock ducks and Kane falls into the corner. Brock grabs the top rope and immedietly starts kicking Kane. 1,2,3,4 kicks! Brock grabs the middle ropes and goes in and lunges at Kane's ribs with his shoulder a few times. Brock backs up and wipes the sweat off his face. He turns around and Kane lunges in and pushes him. Brock falls back and does a back roll, getting right back up. Brock runs back in at Kane, who gets his foot up for a Big Boot! Brock gets to all fours, as Kane grabs him by the neck and rear and pushes him towards the outside of the ring (through middle and bottom ropes). Kane puts his back towards the top rope and his arms on it, then backward rolls out to his feet. Brock is on all fours, and suddenly tackles Kane down. In the ring we see JBL and Goldberg fighting, and Goldberg hits the Millitary Press Gorilla Slam. Batista has Big Show in the corner and gives him several strikes. Big Show falls into Batista, who grabs the head and arm and Verticle Suplexes him! Goldberg sets up for the Spear, as Lesnar's on the outside sitting on Kane's chest, punching him. All of a sudden through the crowd, side opposite from titantron, we see Lashley and Undertaker brawling making their way down to the ring!

Jerry Lawler- Oh God J.R.! Undertaker and Lashley must've brawled backstage and out here!

Undertaker is split open on the forehead and blood drips down his face, getting in his eyes. Undertaker's winning the fight, throwing right hands at Lashley, knocking him toward the ring. Taker takes a bottle from someone in the crowd and smashes it over Lashley's head. A little blood flows down the bald head of Lashley. Taker tosses Lashley on the barricade (that way he's leaning against it). Taker runs in and throws all his weight and hits Lashley. With the momentum, both men go over the barricade and outside the ring. Taker gets up and grabs Lashley's throat and lifts him up too. Taker Chokeslams him! Then slides in the ring. Taker gets up and Big Boots Goldberg, then starts hitting some right hands to the face of JBL. Undertaker lifts JBL and hits Snake Eyes! JBL falls right into Taker's hand (Chokeslam) and Big Show attacks Taker from behind. Taker drops JBL, and Big Show lifts Undertaker and delivers a Chokeslam of his own! Big Show covers Undertaker, 1..............2...... JBL rolls over and breaks the count. JBL gets up and when Big Show gets up... Clothesline from Hell! JBL covers, 1............2......Brock Lesnar (outside the ring) grabs JBL's leg and pulls him off. Lesnar enters the ring, and kicks JBL to the gut and hits an F-5! Lesnar covers as Kane slides into the ring with a chair. 1..........2......... Kane lifts the chair over his head and slams it down hitting Brock, breaking the count. Kane tosses the chair down and lifts Brock to his feet. Kane kicks Brock to the gut and hits a Sidewalk Slam on the chair. Kane lifts Undertaker to his feet, then tosses him over the top rope. Lashley gets a chair from under the ring and lifts Taker to his feet. Lashley hits him to the ribs with the chair, and Taker keils over. Lashley winds up and smacks Taker with the chair. Undertaker falls back into the fire as the crowd screams and starts to chant, "Holy Shit, Holy Shit!" Lashley slides into the ring with the chair and hits everyone standing in sight, but Kane! Lashey turns into a Big Boot which hits the chair, which bounces off Lashley's bleeding skull. Lesnar gets up and lifts Kane in the position for an F-5! Lesnar winds up and Kane slides down, then turns Brock and gives him a big uppercut! Kane Chokeslams Brock! Kane then lifts each individual person and hits them with the chair and tosses them out of the ring. Kane drops the chair and lifts Brock to his feet and Chokeslams him onto the chair! Kane covers, 1.............2.........All of a sudden Batista slides into the ring and stomps on Kane. He lifts him to his feet and lifts Kane to his feet and sets up for a powerbomb! Kane reverses it and falls on Batista. When Batista gets to his feet, Kane hits a Chokeslam! He covers Batista, 1.............2.............3!
WINNER: (new AWE Champion) Kane!
Aftermath: Kane exits the ring and takes the title... He raises it and walks through the crowd and past the fire and back onto the ramp. Staff run out with fire extinguishers and put out the fire.

In Shawn Michaels' locker room

Shawn Michaels wraps his writsts in white tape and gets all ready. He takes a sip of water as Vince walks in with Shane

Vince- How ya doin Shawn?

Michaels- Good Vi...

*Vince interupts...*

Vince- I just want to let you know that Shane and I insist on coming to the ring with you tonight...

Michaels- Okay Vince... I'm gonna go get a bottle of water before the match.

Vince- Got it...
*Vince pulls a bottle of water out of his suit jacket and hands it to Shawn.*

Vince- Shawn, I gotta talk to you...

*Shane shuts the door as Cameras view back to the ring*

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Shawn Michaels (Guest Referee- Stephanie Mcmahon) Iron Man Match

"I'm all grown up now... and I'm listening and learning a new song..." hits the arena as we see Stephanie Mcmahon walk out in tight black pants and a referees shirt.
She gets in the ring and waits until she hears Glass Shattering, as the Rattlesnake walks out with two middle fingers in the air! The crowd screams! He gets in the ring and hugs Stephanie. Shawn Michaels music hits the arena as the crowd boo's as he walks out, Vince and Shane behind him, dressed in nice black suits and ties... They walk down to the ring as Vince grabs a microphone.

Vince Mcmahon- Stephanie... you better not take Austin's side tonight as the referee, or... or...
*Vince growls*
Vince Mcmahon- YOU'RE FIRED!

*Vince tosses the mic as the bell rings*

Match highlights:
With 45 minuets on the clock, Austin has Shawn in a headlock and Michaels is down on one knee. He starts to elbow Austin to the gut, and again...Michaels starts to get to his feet. He runs back against the ropes for momentum and jumps at Austin, knockin him down. Austin gets back up and Michaels kicks him to the gut and hits a DDT. Michaels climbs to the top rope and jumps down for the elbow drop. Austin rolls out of the way and when HBK gets to his feet Austin kicks him to the gut, and hits the Stone Cold Stunner! Stone Cold flips off Vince, then covers Shawn. Vince runs up and distracts Steph. Steph turns around a few seconds later to see Austin covering Shawn. She gets down to her knees and counts, 1.............2........ But because of the time Vince distracted Steph, Shawn Michaels kicksout! Vince claps. Austin points a finger at a Vince and talks trash. Vince runs up on the apron and again distracts Steph. Michaels gives a quick low blow to Austin and rolls him up in the cover. Steph turns around to count, 1..............2.............3!
Shawn Michaels scores a pinfall! (HBK- 1 Austin-0)
Austin's down as Shawn Michaels sets up for The Sweet Chin Music, and tunes up the band! When Austin gets to his feet, Michaels goes to kick his teeth down his throat! Austin ducks and Shawn Michaels turns right around into another Stone Cold Stunner. Austin covers Shawn, 1.............2..........3!
Stone Cold scores a pinfall! (HBK- 1 Austin-1)
Austin sits on Michael's chest and starts to give several punches to the face. Austin gets up and stick two middle fingers in the air. Stone Cold starts to stomp on Michaels, then elbow drops on him. Austin covers Michaels again, 1.............2........... Michaels kicksout!

The clock's down to 32:28 remaining... Austin and Michaels are both down and Steph starts to count the double double countout...
5... Austin starts to move
7...Austin's on all fours and Michaels just kicks himself up!
Austin gets to his feet and Michaels is already up. Austin goes back against the ropes and runs in at Michaels for a clothesline. Michaels ducks and Austin comes back and Michaels lifts him and slams his groin down on his knee. Michaels clotheslines down Austin, then when he gets up, Michaels clotheslines him again. Michaels climbs to the top rope and waits for Austin to get to his feet. Michaels jumps with both hands together, pounding on Austin's back. Austin falls as Shawn Michaels gets a chair handed to him by Vince. Shawn tosses the chair and as Stephanie's distracted, Shawn Michaels kicks Stone Cold to the groin and Austin keils over. Shawn Michaels pulls off a quick Sweet Chin Music and pins Austin, 1...............2..............3!
Shawn Michaels scores a pinfall! (HBK- 2 Austin-1)
Shawn Michaels takes a little rest in the corner and kills a minuet or so. He climbs to the top rope (back facing Austin). Shawn Michaels jumps and hits Austin with a moonsault! Shawn stays on top for the cover, 1............2...........Austin kicksout! Shawn Michaels climbs to the top rope and hits his elbow drop, then tunes up the band fpr an extended time, waiting for Austin to get up. Shawn Michaels goes for it, Austin ducks, then as the two are face to face Michaels sticks both middle fingers up at Austin, then kicks him to the gut and hits Austin's own signature move, the Stunner!

Jerry Lawler- J.R. In this case, that's an HBK Stunner!

Shawn Michaels covers Stone Cold, and Stephanie looks sad to count, but she does, 1..............2...........3!
Shawn Michaels scores a pinfall! (HBK- 3 Austin-1)

With 15 minuets on the clock...
Michaels jumps for an elbow, but Austin rolls out of the way, Michaels crashing into the ground. Michaels gets up and Austin irish whips him, then puts his elbow out and knocks Michaels down. Michaels gets to his feet and Austin stuns him and covers him, 1..........2...........3!
Stone Cold scores a pinfall! (HBK- 3 Austin-2)
Shawn Michaels is down, and Austin's groggy in the corner, busted open from so many punches to the bare skull. Vince runs into the ring to distract Stephanie...

Stephanie- DAD STOP!

Vince- Dont talk to me that way damnit, i'm your father!

Stephanie- I'm the ref

Vince clotheslines Stephanie down!
Shane enters the ring with a chair and bashes Austin in the skull! Shane carries HBK on top of Austin. Vince lifts a knocked out Stephanie's hand and counts the 1..........2.........3!
Shawn Michaels scores a pinfall! (HBK- 4 Austin-2)
7:05 Minuets remaining...
Austin and Michaels are exausted! Shawn hits Austin, then a few seconds later, after taking the shot, Austin retaliates with a shot of his own. They do this back and forth for about 30 seconds, and eventually Austin uppercuts Michaels. Austin gives a right hand to Shawn, then lifts Shawn and drops him between his legs, on his (Austin's) knee. Austin flips him off and kicks him to the gut... STUNNER! Austin covers Shawn, 1........2......3!
Shawn Michaels scores a pinfall! (HBK- 4 Austin-3
Austin backs up into the corner and takes a seat on the middle ropes, while Shawn just lies there... The clock runs down... 5:25...5:24...5:23............ 4:17 Austin goes over to Shawn, when he starts to slightly move, and elbow drops him. Stone Cold covers Shawn, 1............2.....Michaels kicksout!
With 17 seconds on the clock........
Shawn tunes up the band.............Austin gets from all fours, to his feet and turns around, groggy... Shawn goes for it as the clock says 9 seconds... Austin ducks the Sweet Chin Music! then kicks Michaels to the gut and hits The Stone Cold Stunner!
J.R.- King, If Austin gets this cover to make it 4-4, we will go into sudden death overtime!
With 4 seconds left, Austin hooks Michael's leg! Steph gets down as the clock hits 3... She counts 1 (clock at 2)........Austin says, "Hurry Steph!" and she counts 2 (1 sec. remaining)... She is an inch from counting 3 when the bell rings!
WINNER: Shawn Michaels
Aftermath:
Austin is pissed! Vince walks into the ring to shake HBK's hand... Shawn shakes, then kicks Vince to the grapefruits! Shane slides into the ring, right into a Sweet Chin Music!

Backstage

Kurt Angle starts to get ready for his match later tonight... Chris Benoit walks in...

Kurt Angle- What do ya want Chris?

Chris Benoit- I just want to let you know that I will totally take your side, and see to you winning the World Title tonight! and I want t
*Benoit puts his hand out to shake*

Angle stares at Benoit then stares away. Angle turns around and shakes...

Kurt Angle- I'll see ya out there...

Chris Benoit shakes his hand as he walks out
Kurt Angle- Some nerve...
*Outside*
Chris Benoit- That bastard!

Triple H (c) vs Kurt Angle w/ Chris Benoit- World Championship

Kurt Angle's music hits first as the challenger, accompanied by the man who will be in his corner, Chris Benoit. They get into the ring and the lights go out as we hear, "It's Time to Play the Game." Triple H makes his normal entrance with the water bottle, and his World Title around his waist... Chris Benoit exits the ring and Triple H enters. Kurt Angle has his knees bent and his hands up, and he's ready to fight! Triple H enters the ring and Kurt Angle shoots for a low single leg take-down. He crawls around to Triple H's back and digs his shoulder into his leg joint, bringing him down, face down. Angle folds Triple H's right leg forward (bent) and sits on it, then grabs around Triple H's throat with both hands. A few seconds into the hold, Triple H shows no sign of tapping, so Angle puts pressure on for a few seconds, then releases and breaks the hold. Angle lifts Triple H to his feet and hits a Belly to Belly Suplex! Angle covers, 1............Triple H kicksout before the 2! Triple gets to his knees and Angle walks over and tries to lift him by the hair, but Triple H gives a few right hands to the gut of Angle, then gets up and gives a few right hands to the head. Triple H kicks Angle to the gut and runs back against the ropes, coming in, driving his knee to Angle's face. Angle falls back and Triple H covers him, 1.............Angle kicksout before the 2! Angle gets to his knees, and Triple H stuffs his head between his legs! (pedigree position)... Angle flips Triple H over his head (reverses it)! Angle covers Triple H, 1............Triple H kicksout, and gets to his feet! Triple H kicks Angle to the gut and Irish whips him, then runs into him and hits a shoulder knockdown. Triple H lifts Angle and tosses him into the corner, then starts punching to the head. Triple H starts to choke Angle and the ref counts,
4... Triple H breaks it!
Triple H lifts Angle to his feet and backs him up into a corner. Triple H whips Angle into the opposite turnbuckle and with so much momentum that Angle bounces right off (face first) and falls down. Triple H covers him, 1..........2.Angle kicksout! Angle gets to his knees and Triple H goes back against the ropes, then knees Angle in the face! Angle falls back and Triple H covers, 1........2..Angle kicksout again!Triple H lifts Angle and runs back against the ropes, then knocks Angle down with his biscep. Angle gets right back up and Triple H irish whips him. He bounces back and Triple H bends over (wanting to flip Angle over his head), but Angle grabs his neck and does a Spinning Neckbreaker! Angle covers, 1.......2..Triple H kicksout! When Triple H gets back to his feet, Angle grabs him from behind and nails a German Suplex, holding on. Angle lifts Triple H again, and hits a second, this time lettin go. Angle takes his straps down and lifts Triple H to his feet. Angle lifts Triple H on his back (Angle Slam) and lifts him, but Triple H's feet hit the ref's face, knocking him down... Then Triple H lands on his feet. Triple H kicks Kurt Angle to the groin, and Kurt keils over in pain, looking like he's gonna throw up! Chris Benoit takes the title and slides into the ring. Chris Benoit tells Triple H to hold Angle's arms behind his back, and he does it. Benoit takes the title and swings it at Kurt Angle! Benoit stops two inches in front of a hurt Angle's face. Benoit grabs Angle's neck/head and rolls pushes him down. Angle does a front roll, and gets back to his feet, but is still a little hurt. Angle backs up into the corner and Triple H gets in Benoit's face. Benoit says, "Sorry", then kicks Triple H between the legs... then backs up and runs at him with the title and bashes it into his face! Benoit gives Angle a high five, and Benoit calls for the Angle Slam... Angle hits it, then pins Triple H. Benoit drags the ref over to see, and the ref counts slowly, 1...................2................but Triple H kicksout! Angle's furious and lifts a split open Triple to his feet. Angle hits a second Angle Slam! Then gets behind Triple H and locks in the Ankle Lock! Triple H shows a sign of tapping, but doesn't. Angle gets even more mad and locks in the Grape Vine! Triple H taps!
WINNER: Kurt Angle (New World Champion!)
Aftermath:
Chris Benoit enters the ring as Triple H slides out... Benoit takes the title and hands it to Kurt Angle, then puts out his hand to shake... Angle shakes and they hug. Angle cries of joy as the show goes off the air!

^^^thanks... I'd appreciate a FULL match by match review... thanks! I spent a shit load of time on it lol

loved the ending to the tlc match I laways wanted to see one end like that

show rating 9/10

best match-tlc

Worst match-ic title

ceck out week one of UWF thanks

Wow once again another fantastic show.. just off the Charts!!!

Favourite part of the show by far was Kane winning the belt.... great to see the Big Red Machine get wot he deserves. The action all round in the 8 mand Sudden death match you handled it really well. Has a feeling that Taker and Lashley mat focus on each other more than the gold!

Loved the TLC match, especially the ending which was great... can see a fued between the Hardy's and E & C possibly occuring which would be fantastic.

I enjoyed all the matches that were on the card.

If i had to pick a worst match of the night I would probably pick Booker T vs Cena... very glad Booker one as Im not a Cena fan... but sometimes id like to see a heel like Booker win a match withou interference.. especially a title match... least then that shows he ahs the title for a reason.

Booker T. vs. John Cena
Great opening bout. I enjoyed Booker T. winning. He and Cena's feud is great on your shows and I'd like to see it continue...maybe add another player.

Hardcore Womens Match
Maybe the most hardcore women's match ever. You don't see them to often. But I like how you showcase your women's division here. Victoria winning was great

TLC
Best match...insane ending. I for one hope that Edge and Hardy are forced to stay champions and defend the titles. I think that would be more interesting than the Hardy's or Edge and Christian. Maybe Jeff & Christain could form a unit.

8 Man
Kane WINS! Sweet. I like the Lashely/Taker feud. I think this match was great and it will be interesting to see where these men go after this night.

Iron Man
Great backstage promos going into this. The Seph/Austin relationship is weird but fun.

HHH vs. Angle
Finally Angle is champion sweet! The Benoit/Angle partnership is all powerfull. Maybe Benoit will win the AWE title or the International championship himself.

Booker T. vs. John Cena (IC Title)
Good choice for an opener. Very glad Booker picked up the win. You're doing a great job with this fued.

Hardcore Womens Match
I never thought a Womens match under hardcore rules could be pulled off without Jazz but you did it. Great job.

TABLES LADDERS & CHAIRS!! OH MY!!
Personally in my opinion this was MOTN. I absolutley loved the ending with Matt and Edge becoming Tag Champs. I can't wait to see who you make there opponents!

8 Man
This was the toughest match for me to keep up. 8 men in a ring is tough if it isnt a battle royal but I really did enjoy Kane picking up the win.

Iron Man
AWESOME match! I could never pull off an Iron man match but you did an AWESOME job. Kudos to you +920372 for this.

HHH vs. Angle
Was rooting for Trips but none the less a very solid main event. You booked a great show. Benoit & Angle being partners is another interesting alliance i'd like to see go places.

Overall: wonderful PPV. Hope you keep up with this because its very entertaining.
Grade: 9/10

Notes: 8 man matches are tough to book no matter who you are.

Sorry but I haven't been on this site in a few days.

Action packed show! I loved it!

I agree with hahahaha on a that fact about the TLC ending. I personally loved the ending of the TLC match and would like to see Matt and Edge stay champion.

Angle being champion is awesome! Liked the main event and HHH bleeding is no surprise to anyone because he always gets busted open at PPV's! LOL.

Ironman match was one of those "keeps you on the edge of your seat" matches, especially the ending! Wish Austin would have won though but whatever.

Kane will make an awesome AWE champion. I'm surprised that Brock didn't last until the final two because then you knew he lost but that's good becuase you never see something like that.

Hardcore women's match was aweome! You never see a match like that! Well written.

Wish Cena won but a great match nonetheless! I love when heels win by cheating.....only if I like them and I don't like Booker T! LOL.

Overall-97/100

Awesome PPV! Keep it up.

At Fusion's last PPV, Illusions, we crowned a new World Champion (Kurt Angle) and a new AWE Champion (KANE)... What will Fusion have in store, just one night after a huge ppv? We saw Shawn Michaels turn on Vince and Shane Mcmahon after winning an Ironman match! Will the boss let that slide or will he take quick action? Bobby Lashley smacked Undertaker in the face with a steel chair, causing him to fall into a huge fire! What will the Deadman have to say?
We saw an insane fatal 4 way TLC Tag title match, where one man from one team (Matt Hardy) grabbed one title, while one man from another team (Edge) grabbed the other title! On Fusion there will be the 1st ever:

Tag Champ vs Tag Champ- Winner takes the Tag Titles Home Match
Matt Hardy vs Edge

The chairman has just announced that Trish Stratus will get another shot at the Women's Title, just one night after her brutal Hardcore Match with Victoria!

Women's Championship
Trish Stratus vs Victoria (c)

Fusion will be insane just one night after Illusions!
Dont miss the aftermath of Illusions and more right here on Book This!
(Fusion Week 15 should be up in a few days... I'm on page 7, which is match 2!)

Fusion Week 15 (The Aftermath of Illusions): Live in Houston, Texas

Fusion's theme song hits as a huge firework display shoots up! The Fusion fans scream!

J.R.- Welcome to Fusion! Tonight we're live in Houston, Texas! I'm J.R. with my collegue Jerry Lawler!

King- Oh boy J.R.! What a show we have for all these Fusion fans! Last night at Illusions we saw Shawn Michaels turn on the boss!

J.R.- King, what about the insane TLC match last night!?!? It was brutal... but the ending... That will all be solved here tonight.

King- We also crowned a new AWE Champ, and a new World Heavyweight Champ!
(As king says "new heayweight champ", Angle's music hits!)

J.R.- Speak of the devil! Here he is!

*Kurt Angle makes his way down to the ring with a mic in hand, and his new World Title, shining nicely, wrapped around his waist... He enters the ring and talks...*

Kurt Angle- Last night you saw history... You saw the only olympic gold medalist in professional wrestling, win, yet another World Title!

*The fans scream, then start an "Angle" chant... Kurt smiles to it*

Angle is about to talk, when Chris Benoit's music hits!
*The crowd reacts to Benoit with a big pop!*

Chris Benoit walks down the ramp and slides into the ring...

Angle- What do you want?

Benoit takes the mic out of Angle's hand...

Benoit- Remember a while back you told me that when you won that World Championship, I'd be the first person to get a shot at it?

*Angle looks puzzled, but the crowd remembers and cheers!*
Angle takes the title off his waist and puts it over his shoulder... Benoit reaches his arm out and touches Angle's title...

Benoit- I know when I want that title shot, Kurt...

Kurt rips the mic out of Benoit's hand...

Kurt Angle- Chris... There is no chance in hell that I am going to give you a title shot!
*Angle shoves the mic into Benoit's chest, and Benoit grabs it, giving Angle a dirty look*

Chris Benoit- So Kurt... I guess you're not a man of his word huh?
*The crowd starts a "Liar, Liar" chant towards Angle*
Angle rips the mic out of Benoit's hand, again...

Kurt Angle- I had to earn my title shot by winning a submission tournament... In fact, you had an equal chance as I did... If I wasn't in that tournament, you would've probably headlined Illusions last night... But there's one little reason why you weren't there Chris... Wanna tell these people why?

*Chris Benoit reaches for the mic and Angle puts his hand out to hand it to him... Then Angle quickly pulls it back*

Kurt Angle- Chris... I was in your way... I made you tap out! I cost you the no. 1 contenders spot for this title back at Accell to Hell... Roll the footage...

(On the titantron, footage shows of Chris Benoit tapping to the Ankle lock at Accell to Hell...)
*Benoit shrugs his shoulders and rips the mic out of Kurt Angle's hand*

Chris Benoit- What about the next night huh? On Fusion the night after Accell to Hell... We had another match Kurt... The result was a little different that time! Lets see the footage.

(Footage appears on the titantron, from four weeks ago on Fusion... It's Kurt Angle tapping out to The Cross Face)

Chris Benoit- See Kurt...

*Kurt nods his head NO*

Chris Benoit- Roll the footage again... This time I want it in slow motion...
(The footage rolls again, this time in slow motion... We see Kurt tap several times as the crows screams!)

Chris Benoit- (little laugh) Huh Kurt?

*Kurt Angle turns his head and looks behind him. Then winds up and hits Benoit right in the jaw with a wicked right hand! Benoit falls and Angle gets on his chest and the two roll around and hit eachother until...*

"Here comes the money! Money talk... Here comes the money, the money, money, money, money..."

Shane Mcmahon (mic in hand)- Cut the music... (His music stops) KURT AND CHRIS STOP ACTING LIKE IMMATURE TWO YEAR OLDS... or I'll fire you both!
*The crowd boo's*
Kurt and Chris stop fighting and stand up in opposite corners...

Shane Mcmahon- Now Kurt... You did tell Chris that you'd give him a title shot...
(Shane points to the titantron, as the footage of Kurt saying that rolls!)

Shane Mcmahon- Chris... See Kurt did verbally tell you that you'd get a title shot if he won the title, which he did... So you should get a title shot right?

Chris Benoit- See Kurt? So Shane, when's the match? Tonight, next week? Pandemonium? I'll be ready!

Shane Mcmahon- Well there's A MATCH...
(Benoit looks confused)

Shane Mcmahon- I mean... In this company everything is required on a written contract... If Kurt Angle would like to sign the contract, he can do it right now, and the match can go down, right here, right now!
(Kurt nods his head, NO)

Shane Mcmahon- Well, the champion won't sign... so Chris, it's not looking too good for you... BUT, you're NOT shit outta luck, because... being the brilliant man I am, I have decided to make a match... It will be next week... If you win, you will get a World Title Shot at Pandemonium against Kurt Angle... and you know what makes it even better? Kurt Angle picks your opponent!

***Commercial Break***

The Hardy Boyz music hits...

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for a one fall, and it's a "Tag Champ vs Tag Champ, Winner takes home tag titles match"

Match 1- Edge w/ Christain vs Matt Hardy w/ Jeff Hardy (Tag Champ vs Tag Champ, Winner takes home tag titles match)

Lillian Garcia- Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by his brother Jeff Hardy... He is 1/2 of the Tag Team Champions... Matt Hardy!
*Matt walks out with Jeff to a pop from the crowd*
Matt enters the ring and Jeff stays on the outside... Matt says to Jeff, "After I win this match, we'll both have one, as Matt tosses his title out to Jeff.

Lillian Garcia- and his opponent... He's from Toronto, Ontario, Canada... Bening accompanied by Christain... The other 1/2 of the Tag Team Champions......... Edge!
Edge walks out and quickly pulls his trench coat off, tosses off his winter hat and sunglasses, then tosses the tag title into Christain's hands... Edge runs like a bat out of hell, down the ramp and into the ring, under the bottom rope, where Matt starts to stomp on him... The bell rings.

Matt holds onto the top rope with both hands, puts a lot of pressure, and steps on Edge's throat. The ref starts to count to 5...
3... Matt puts more pressure!
breaks it at the 4...
Matt holds onto the middle of the top rope, and pulls himself up, then lands down on Edge, driving his knee into Edge's throat. Matt covers,

1..............Edge gets his foot on the bottom rope quick.

Matt, upset, turns and looks at Jeff and gives him a thumbs up... Jeff puts a thumb up back at him. Matt nods, then runs back towards the ropes (opposite of where Edge is), and with all the momentum, shoots his legs up in the air, landing a double leg drop over both the throat and the ribs of Edge. Matt (on his knees) grabs Edge's arm, and drags him towards the center of the ring. Matt gets Edge in a headlock (Edge down, Matt on top of him with the headlock). Christain outside the ring, is tapping the ring apron, trying to build crowd up for Edge.

The crowd doesn't go along with it, so Christain taps harder and harder until he's visciously smacking the apron. Jeff is standing on the outside with his arms folded across his chest, nodding of joy. Back in the ring, Matt continues the pressure on the headlock, and we see Edge draining and slowly breaking down. Matt squeezes the life out of Edge, Matt applying so much pressure that he almost popped a vain! The referee seeing Edge's eyes bulging, and his tongue slightly hanging out of his mouth, lifts Edge's arm up... it drops (1- if his arm drops 3 times, match ends and Matt wins) The referee takes both hands above his head and counts ONE... The ref lifts Edge's arm, to see it again fall. TWO... The ref lifts Edge's arm and lets go, it falling, but stopping several inches from the ring canvas. Edge's fist gets tight as he pounds on the floor. Edge takes his pounds to Matt, and Matt slowly lightens up the hold. Edge turns into Matt, but struggles to get out... So he gives Matt a wicked right hand, straight on to the nose. Matt falls back, as Edge slowly gains energy back and works his way back to his feet.

Edge gets to his feet, still a little groggy as Christain cheers him on from the outside of the ring. Matt gets to one knee, his nose dripping blood quickly down to the canvas, staining. Edge walks over and grabs a handfull of Matt's hair, with his left hand, and throws a few right hands to Matt's face. Matt falls back, Edge still holding onto his hair, keeping him up. Edge keeps Matt's hair in hand, and puts his other hand on his back, then tosses him into the corner. Matt's shoulder collides with the steel ring post. Jeff unfolds his hands and claps a few times and blurts out in a dull voice, "Let's go Matt", then quickly folds his arms again. Matt bounces off the ring post, back into Edge, who delivers a snap suplex. Edge covers Matt,

1................2.......Matt kicksout!

Edge gets up and takes hold of Matt's hair, pulling him up too. Edge kicks Matt to the gut, then grabs Matt's head and goes for the Edgeicution! Matt slides his head out, and lands on top of Edge. Matt backs up off Edge and waits for him to get up. Matt runs at Edge and clotheslines him down. Edge gets back up and Matt dropkicks him back into the corner. Matt backs up into the opposite corner, and runs at him. Edge gets his foot up, then hops up on the top turnbuckle. Edge jumps down and hits a Missle Drop kick! Matt crashes into the mat and Edge crawls on top of him...

1...............2...........Matt gets the shoulder up!

Edge looks mad... Edge waits for Matt to get up, then walks in with the plan to attack. Edge throws a punch to Matt's face, and he connects. Matt throws a right hand, right back and they start to exchange blows. Matt elbows Edge to the face, then grabs Edge in a Rockbottom sort of position, but with his head above Edge's shoulder. Matt hits a huge Side Effect! Matt climbs to the top rope and makes a hand motion of a title around his waist. Matt jumps for a Senton Bomb, but slips and crashes hard into the mat. The ref starts to count for a double count out...
7... On the outside of the ring Christain and Jeff Hardy both nod their heads.
8... Jeff and Christain both walk up to the apron and each man grabs a leg of the referee. They pull him out of the ring. They both start to stomp on the ref! Christain lifts the ref up and hits The Unprettier! Jeff Hardy stands on the top of the ring barrier and jumps down hitting a leg drop! A bunch of referees run out! Two trainers run out as well! Three refs hold Jeff down, while two refs and a trainer hold back Christain. Once both men are held down on the ground, one ref walks over to Lillian Garcia and whispers into his ear.
(a few seconds later...)

Lillian Garcia- Ladies and gentlemen, do to a Double Disqualification, this match is a no contest! As a result of this, there is no winner, which means the tag titles will remain held by Edge and Matt Hardy.

***Commercial Break***

In Shane's Office

Kurt Angle- Thanks Shane... I already know who I'm picking to face Benoit!

Shane Mcmahon- Who?

Kurt Angle- The former AWE Champ... Brock Lesnar!
(HUGE POP!)

Shane Mcmahon- Well I'm printing up the contract right now (takes papers off printer and staples them)

Kurt Angle- Where do I sign!?!? (sounding excited)

*Shane points...*

Angle signs...

Shane points somewhere else...

Shane Mcmahon- and print the name of who will go against Chris Benoit next week...

Kurt writes Brock Lesnar...

Shane- Wow, what a choice for an opponent... I don't think you'll be facing Chris Benoit at Pandemonuim!

Kurt Angle- Nope I'll be at home sitting on the couch with my family!

Shane Mcmahon- Wait............... What? You WILL defend your title at Pandemonium... I just want to make sure that's straight...

Kurt Angle- Well Chris Benoit is VERY impressive, but I think Brock will put him over...

Shane Mcmahon- Yes... But I think we have a misunderstanding... The match next week is a No. 1 Contenders Match... So if Brock Lesnar wins, he gets a World Title shot...

Kurt Angle- WHAT THE F*CK!
(Kurt starts kicking everything and punching holes in walls...)

Shane Mcmahon- You should always read a contract before you sign it...

*Shane gets up and walks out smiling...*

Match 2- Victoria (c) vs Trish Stratus (Women's Championship)

"Hahaha Ooh!" hits the arena as we see Trish Stratus walk out!

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for a one fall... and it is for the Women's Championship! (Fans cheer for Trish) Introducing first, she is the challanger, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada... TRISH STRATUS!

Trish is in the ring, ready for her match, her face has a few bandages on it from her Hardcore match the previous night with Victoria.

Victoria's music hits, as outwalks the Women's Champ

Lillian Garcia- and her opponent, she is from San Bernardino, California... She is the Women's Champion! VICTORIA!

Victoria enters the ring via the stairs. She takes the corner opposite from Trish, and the two divas stare down and the ref takes Victoria's Women's Title and holds it up high in the air. The referee calls for the bell!

Trish and Victoria stare eachother down, then colide with eachother, locking up. Victoria quickly gets Trish in a strong headlock, but not one that Trish can't escape. Trish goes back against the ropes and bounces off, going into the opposite ropes (Victoria first). Victoria releases the headlock as Trish rolls her up,

1.............Victoria quickly kicksout saving her Women's Title

Victoria gets up and Trish runs in at her for a clothesline, which she ducks. Victoria turns around with a clothesline of her own, but Trish falls back into a bridge. Victoria turns around and elbow drops right on her mid-section, which is sticking up in the brige. Trish falls flat on her back, Trish on top of her, and Victoria covers.

1................2..Trish kicksout!

Victoria gets up and backs up into a corner, away from Trish. Trish gets up and walks in the direction of Victoria. Trish grabs Victoria's arm, and goes to whip her across the ring. Victoria reverses it and whips Trish into the ropes. Trish slingshots back, and Victoria lifts her elbow, Trish crashing into it face-first. Victoria covers Trish,

1..............2..Trish kicksout at the 2!

Trish gets up and Victoria looks pissed, and runs her hand through her hair. Trish is up, and Victoria runs in at her for a clothesline! Trish ducks, and Victoria goes past her, then turns right into an intense tackel. Trish sits on her chest and grabs her hair, and slams her head down on the floor a few times. Trish gets up and waits for Victoria to make it to her feet, then runs in and clotheslines her right down. Victoria gets right back up and Trish whips her across the ring... Victoria reverses it, sending Trish, back-first, into the corner. Victoria runs at Trish, but runs into the foot of Trish. Trish grabs Victoria's head, and runs and climbs the middle of the ropes for a Stratusfaction... Victoria reverses it and slams Trish down. Victoria covers,

1...............2.....Trish gets the shoulder up

Victoria stands back up, looking very mad by now... Victoria stands, her back facing Trish, and as she's ready to do her backflip (from ground), Trish rolls her up!

1...............2.......Victoria manages to kickout!

Trish gets up, and Victoria gets back to her feet, but a little slowly. Trish gives a dirty look to Victoria, as Victoria gives one right back. The two women go to lock up, but Victoria ducks under Trish's arms (to her back) and gives a nice roundhouse kick to Trish's mid-back. Trish practicly falls to her knees. Victoria grabs Trish in a rear bear hug submission, working on the back. Trish lunges her elbow back towards Victoria's face, but Victoria ducks. Trish squirms around trying to escape the hold, but is unsuccessful. Finally Trish starts to stomp as the fans clap for her... The momentum shifts, and she hits Victoria to the temple with a strong elbow, then falls down to her knee, and grabs the bottom rope. Victoria breaks the hold, then drags Trish to the centre of the ring and goes on top of her, as she's going to cover her, but she starts to choke Trish. The ref counts:

3... Victoria releases the choke

Victoria backs off Trish, until she makes it back to her feet, giving Victoria a decent resting period. Trish is up, and Victoria walks towards her and winds up for a big right hand. Victoria swings it like a club, and Trish ducks, causing Victoria to punch the turnbuckle. Trish starts to throw several strikes at Victoria (in corner). After so many strikes, Victoria falls to her knees and is clearly wearing down. Trish stomps on her back, sending her down flat on her stomach. When Victoria gets to her feet, Trish nails her in the face with a Chick Kick! Trish immedietly covers Victoria!

1...................2.................3!

Lillian Garcia- Ladies and gentlemen, here is your Winner, and the new Women's Champion... Trish Stratus!

J.R.- Ladies and gentlemen! We have just crowned a new Women's Champion!

Jerry Lawler- But up next, Bobby Lashley has a few things to say!

***Commercial Break***

Bobby Lashley's music hits, as he walks out with a mic in hand, and enters the ring.

Lashley- Last night at Illusions, I destroyed the legacy of the Undertaker... I put the Undertaker down in flames. That is why The Undertaker cannot be here tonight... it is because of this man in the ring. That's right, you're looking at him. It's the new kid on the block, me... Many might ask why I did what I did... Simply because I just plain, hate the Undertaker!

**Dong**
The crowd goes crazy as Undertaker's music starts to play!

Lashley starts to shake...

Lashely-Und... Undert... Undertaaaaker..... (voice choppy) If y... ya... you, c... can hear m... me

*lights go back on*

Lashley- (voice confident again) I want you one on one... I want to destroy you once again. (points a finger at the rampway)... Undertaker if you are backstage, get out here...

*lights go out again, and the church bells in Taker's music play! Lashley looks scared shit, but soon after, the lights go back on and he again becomes confident*

A video appears on the titantron...
(it's Undertaker sitting in a dark room... )
Undertaker- LAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHLLEEEEEYYYY! I will hunt you down... I will find you... I will KIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL you... hahahahhaa... REST IN PEAAAAAACCCCCCCCEE!

Lashley scurries out of the ring, and out of the arena through the crowd...

Backstage- Mickie James and Trish Stratus

Mickie James- Well congratulations on winning that title...

Trish Stratus- Thanks Mickie (she smiles at Mickie)

Mickie James- Take good care of that title, because next week I have a match... The match is against Lita, where the winner is the No. 1 Contender for that Women's Title.

Trish stares at Mickie and walks away

***Commercial Break***

Jerry Lawler- Welcome back to Fusion! We have some great matches announced for next week!

J.R.- In fact, net week we have two no. 1 contenders matches!

No. 1 Contender for the World Championship
Chris Benoit vs Brock Lesnar

No. 1 Contender for the Women's Title
Mickie James vs Lita

Jerry Lawler- But what about tonight J.R.? Later tonight we have a "Confrontation" between Shawn Michaels and The Mcmahons!

J.R.- What about this huge tag team match that we have set for you? It's gonna be:
Batista/Brock Lesnar vs JBL/Kane

Jerry Lawler- J.R., that's later tonight, but now we have another match for ya!

"Burn In My Light" hits the arena as the fans jump to their feet and give a huge pop for The Legend Killer! Randy Orton walks through the curtain to more cheers, as the fireworks rain down. He does hit little pose for the crowd, then walks down the ramp.

Lillian Garcia- The following match is scheduled for a one fall... Introducing first, from St. Louis, Missouri... Weighing in at 245 pounds... "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton!

"Can you dig it sucka?" hits the arena, as the crowd goes TOTALY INSANE!

Lillian Garcia- And his opponent... From RIGHT HERE IN HOUSTON, TEXAS! (crowd goes nuts!) Weighing in at 250 pounds... he is the current International Champion... BOOOOOOOOOOOOKERR T!

Booker T walks down the ramp as his hometown fans go crazy for him!

Randy Orton vs Booker T

Booker T walks up the ring steps and has a deep look in his eyes, as he's ready to take on Orton! The ref calls for the bell, as the match is officially underway. The Legend Killer, and the International Champion, lock up in the middle of the ring, as both men try to muscle their foe back into a corner. They're unsuccessful, being both men weigh about the same, and have equal strengths. They keep trying to overpower one another, then Booker T purposely falls back and down, getting leg scissors around Orton's body. Booker T's laying back, leaning on his elbow, as Orton's in the hold on his knees. Fans cheer! Orton is clearly wearing down early, as he goes down to all fours. Booker T finally releases the submission, and gets back to his feet. Orton takes a second but gets up as well. Booker T walks towards him, and gives him a nice chop across the chest, causing Orton to fall back against the ropes. Booker T whips him across, but Orton reveses it, and sends Booker T to the ropes. Booker bounces back and Orton jumps up over his head, then Booker bounces right off the other side and knocks Orton down with a spinning back kick. Booker covers...

1...............2..Orton kicks out right at the 2!

Both men rise, and Booker kicks Orton to the gut, then runs back against the ropes for momentum. Booker goes for a clothesline, but Orton ducks... Then on Booker's way back, he runs right into a Dropkick! Both men back up... Orton walks over to Booker and gets his left hand behind his head, then Orton gives one of his huge uppercuts, right to Booker's jaw! Orton puts Booker T in the corner, and takes a few shots at his gut. Orton backs up, and Booker takes a step forward. Orton sneaks behind him and executes a neckbreaker! Randy covers Booker T...

1...............2..Booker kicks out at the 2!

Orton lifts Booker T up with him, and Verticle Suplexes him. Orton climbs to the top rope, and when Booker T rises... Orton jumps hitting a nice Missle Drop kick! Orton covers.

1................2.....Booker again kicksout!

Orton grabs Booker's left arm and stretches it back, hurting Booker's shoulder (both men on ground). Booker doesn't tap after about ten seconds, so Orton releases the hold. Orton grabs Booker's wrist, an stands up, then kicks his shoulder a few times. Orton falls down to his knee, it driving into Booker's shoulder. Orton lifts Booker T to his feet, and Booker T starts to throw right hands at Orton. Booker whips Orton across the ring, he slingshots back into a shoulder (right) knockdown by Booker T. When both men are back to their feet, Booker T chop Orton across the chest, then follows it by a few right hands, driving him back into the corner. Booker chops Orton again across the chest, then goes for a right hand, which Orton blocks, and uses to turn Booker into the corner (same corner). Orton kicks him to the gut, then with both hands, grabs behind Booker's neck. Orton drops down to his knees, and Booker falls forward and down. Orton climbs to the top and when he sees its right, jumps for a Cross Body! Booker T moves out of the way... as Orton's working himself back to his feet, Booker runs back against the ropes, and when he slings back Orton's keiled over... Booker goes for a Scissors Kick! Orton moves out of the way and Booker misses! Randy Orton pulls off a quick RKO, then goes for the cover.

1.....................2..................3!
The Houston crowd boo's as their hometown hero just lost...

Lillian Garcia- Here is your Winner: Randy Orton

Jerry Lawler- J.R. what a great match we just whitnessed!

J.R.- Yea but these fans don't seem happy being the International Champ, their hometown hero, Booker T, just lost!

Jerry Lawler- We'll be right back!

J.R.- and when we return, it'll be JBL/Kane vs Batista/Lesnar!

***Commercial Break***

JBL and Kane vs Batista and Brock Lesnar

Batista's music hits first, the crowd doesn't have much of a reaction, but a few boo's echo the arena.

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is a tag team match, and it is scheduled for a one fall... introducing first, from Washington, D.C.... Weighing in at 290 pounds...
Batista!

"Here Comes the Pain" hits the arena as Brock Lesnar walks out to be boo'd.

Lillian Garcia- and his partner from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in at 295 pounds... He is the former AWE Champion... Brock Lesnar!

Brock gets into the ring and him and Batista hi-five

JBL's music hits the arena to no reaction, as his White Limo with the horns in front, drives out on the ramp. The shoafer gets out and opens the door for JBL.

Lillian Garcia- and their opponents, first... Now living in New York City, weighing in at 290 pounds, John Bradshaw Layfeild.

JBL walks down the ramp as the limo pulls out. He enters the ring and points at Brock Lesnar and talks trash.

Flames explode on the ramp way, and Kane's music hits! Outwalks the New AWE Champ, The Big Red Machine...

Lillian Garcia- and his partner, from Parts Unknown, weighing in at 326 pounds... He is the AWE Champion... KANE!

Kane walks down the ramp, into the ring, and lifts his arms... then slams them down as the ringposts shoot up fireworks and the music changes... Batista quickly attacks Kane from behind, as Lesnar and JBL hurry out of the ring and into their corners. Kane falls down to one knee, and Batista pounds on his back, but Kane absorbs it and gets right up. Kane gets right in Batista's face and backs him up. Kane gives a big uppercut to Batista, whipping his head back. Kane gives a big right hand to Batista's face, knocking him back in Kane's corner. Kane takes both of his hands and wraps them around Batista's throat, choking the life out of him! The ref counts
4... Kane lets go
Batista falls forward into Kane, who lifts him for a big Sidewalk Slam! Kane lifts Batista to his feet, and kicks him to the gut, then grabs his head around his neck. With Batista's head wrapped in Kane's arm, Kane pushes Batista forward, and whipping him back (still in hold) a few times, causing a great deal of pain to Batista's neck, and giving him some minor whiplash. Batista falls to his knees, and Kane lifts him back to his feet, then straight up... Kane hits a Standing Verticle Suplex. Kane climbs to the top rope, and when Batista gets up, jumps for a Diving Clothesline. Batista moves, and avoids it, causing Kane to crash into the mat. Kane gets back up, and Batista lifts him, and hits a huge Spinebuster! Batista crawls to Brock Lesnar in his corner. Batista makes it there and tags Brock into the match... Brock enters the ring and walks toward Kane, ready to attack, when Kane suddenly sits up! Brock takes a step back, then runs in and Clotheslines Kane down. Brock stomps on Kane a few times, before Kane again sits up. Brock gives a few right hands to Kane, then Kane starts throwing them back. Kane whips Brock into his (Brock's) corner. Kane starts to punch Brock to the face, when JBL makes a blind tag to Kane. Brock doesn't notice, and JBL reaches over the ropes and gives a right hand to Brock. Kane exits the ring, as JBL enters. JBL runs into Brock and gives him a Big Boot, knocking him down. JBL stands a few feet away from Brock, and screams, "Get up Brock!" JBL goes and stomps on Brock... Then says, "Brock, gonna get up?" JBL turns and looks at the fans, when Brock grabs his leg from behind and pulls him down to the ground. Brock gets on his chest and gives a few right hands, then gets up. Brock lifts JBL to his knees, and JBL starts throwing soft rights and lefts to Brock's gut, but it barely slows Brock down. Brock looks down at JBL, who gives him a right hook to the face! Brock falls back (not down), and JBL gets up, and runs at Brock with a Shoulder Knockdown. But Brock doesn't fall, so JBL goes back against the ropes for momentum for it again, and Brock steps to the side, and JBL goes front first into the opposite ropes, then falls back into a huge German Suplex by Brock. Brock taunts, then when JBL gets up, Brock lifts him in the position for the F-5. JBL slips off, and Kane blind tags himself in. Kane gives a Big Boot to Brock, then sits on his chest and throws some rough right hands. Kane gets up and stands on Brock's throat, holding onto the top rope... The ref counts.
4... The ref pulls Kane off Brock
Kane, mad at the ref, faces him and walks toward him, backing him up. Brock rolls up Kane from behind,

1................2.....Kane kicksout!

Kane sits up, as Brock backs up and tags in Batista. Batista (looking scared), slowly enters the ring through the top and middle ropes. Batista runs in at Kane and they both clothesline eachother down. The ref counts the double countout...
4... Kane sits up
6... Batista starts to get up (on all fours)
7... Both men get up
Kane walks towards Batista and gives him an uppercut, Batista giving one right back. Kane gives a second one back, then grabs Batista's throat. Kane lifts Batista about 6 inches off the ground and does a 180, tossing Batista into the corner, then chokes him with just the right hand. Kane tags in JBL... JBL comes in and kicks Batista in the corner, while Kane's still choking. The ref tells Kane to get out of the ring, and while he's distracted, Brock Lesnar runs into the ring and clotheslines JBL down. Brock slides out the side... The ref turns around and Batista hit a back breaker to JBL. Batista puts JBL in the corner (still down) and holds on to the top rope, and drops his knee several times into the temple of JBL. Batista then gets up and lifts JBL back to his feet. Batista whips Batista into his (Batista's) corner with such impact, that JBL hits it and falls right down. Batista tags in Brock Lesnar. Brock comes in and continues the attack on JBL. He lifts JBL to his feet and Irish whips him into the corner. Brock runs in and clotheslines him, then grabs on to the middle rope on both sides and drives his shoulder into JBL's ribs several times. When Brock's done, he hits a big Belly to Belly Suplex. Brock covers JBL...

1...............2.....Right before the 3 Brock lifts JBL's shoulder

Brock backs up, rests, then a few seconds later, walks back towards JBL (on all fours). Kane sets a distraction on the ref, as JBL low blows Brock Lesnar! The ref turns around, right in time to see JBL clothesline from Hell, Brock Lesnar down! Kane runs through the middle of the ring, and Big Boots Batista right off the apron, as JBL covers!

1.................2.................3!

Lillian Garcia- Ladies and Gentlemen, here are your Winners, John Bradshaw Layfeild, and the AWE Champion... Kane!

The Aftermath: Kane slides out of the ring and reaches under the ring and pulls out two chairs... Kane tosses JBL a chair, and holds onto one himself, then enters the ring. Batista slides into the ring and Kane gives him a chairshot across the face, as JBL hits Brock Lesnar with a chair! Kane lifts his arms then drop them and fireworks shoot up from the ringpost... Kane's music hits as he exits the ring and gets his title, then walks out. After Kane is through the curtain, JBL exits the ring...

***Commercial Break***

"Here Comes the Money" hits the arena as Shane Mcmahon walks out looking mad with a mic in hand. He walks down the ramp... "No Chance" hits the arena as Shane's father, the chairman, walks out with another mic in hand...

Vince is walking down the ramp and into ring while talking
Vince- What happened with Shawn Michaels last night at Illusions was totally unacceptable... (raising his voice) I trusted you ya know... Now I will make you pay!

Shane stands in the ring and knods his head and agrees with what his father says

*Shawn Michael's face appears on the titantron... he's sitting in a dark room...

(Shawn Michaels talking to someone else on his side, unseen on the screen)
Shawn Michaels- I know, can you beleive that Vince Mcmahon? He just said I'm gonna pay? Pay for what, a protective cup for his grapefruits...
(Shawn dials on his cell phone)
Shawn Michaels- Hi... Is this the sporting goods department?
(Camera man whispers to Shawn... Shawn, we're on! Shawn waves his hand towards the camera man, as in leave me alone...)
Shawn Michaels- Oh okay good... I would like to order an extra-small, kids size, Athletic supporter, protective cup... Yes... Deliver that to Masidon Square Garden, New York City one week from tonight... Bring it to Vince Mcmahon's office... Oh yea they'll let you in backstage... Thanks a lot......... Bye
(Shawn closes the cell phone and looks into the camera)
Camera Man- Sha... Shawn... We've kinda been on... I got your whole phone conversation...
Shawn Michaels- Oh, nothing personal...

In the ring, Vince Mcmahon is bloodred and pissed!

Vince Mcmahon- SHHHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNN! GET OUT HERE NOW!

Shawn Michaels (on titantron)- I'm sorry Vince, I can't right now... I'm in the middle of a barbecue!
(Shawn turns to the side that he was turned talking earlier... Triple H is shown with a big chef's hat and a little grill in front of him!)
*THE FANS GO NUTS!*
Triple H- Vince... I'm making sausages for Shawn and I! Aren't those big?
(The camera views most of the grill and we see sausages cooking! About a half a dozen)

Shane- I DEMAND YOU TWO TO SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR MY FATHER!

Triple H- Oh I didn't forget him... I made the two of you those little weanies... They'll be done soon... I mean they don't take too long to cook... I mean look at the size... Vince I mean, you'd know...
(The camera views the whole grill... There's a bunch of little weanies piled up in front of words that spell out "DX"... The camera then zooms out a little to show Billy Gunn on Triple H's left.

Vince Mcmahon- DX?
(Vince nearly falls back and shits his pants!)

Triple H- No Vince... You didn't give me time to finish... Give me a second, will ya?
(Triple H takes little clampers and carfully arranges the pile of weanies in front of "DX")

Vince explodes in the ring, jumps up and down, tears off his suit jacket and throws the mic on the floor and turns even more red!

Triple H- Vince... ya entertain yourself? Ya done? Cus' I am...

The camera views the grill... The big sausages cooking nice, and under them... the little weanies spell out, "EVOLUTION DX"

*THE FANS GO ABSOLUTLEY INSANE!*

Vince and Shane's jaws both drop as the camera zooms out to see Randy Orton and Ric Flair on the right of side of Shawn Michaels!

Vince- W...... Wha....... WHAT? Billy Gunn!?!? What in God's name do you think you are doing in my building?

Billy Gunn- gettin ready to eat, what'ya think?

(Triple H hands each of the other 4 members a sausage hero)

Triple H- (while eating) Vince... yours is on its way... Shane one for you too...
(Triple H pulls out a walkie talkie and talks into it)
Triple H- They're ready for the 2 little weanies... thanks

Vince and Shane are in shock as two midgets walk out with a tray of little weanies...

Midget 1- Did anyone order little weanies? Meaty ones?

Midget 2 points at Vince and Shane, and the midgets walk up the ring steps...

The midgets drop the trays of little weanies, and rip off their tuxedos!

Triple H- The little hot dogs will come out soon, but I thought you might wanna few little weanies to start off!

All of a sudden, little hot dogs drop from above the ring!
*Fusion goes off the air*

Preview for Next Week

No. 1 Contenders Match for the World Title
Chris Benoit vs Brock Lesnar

No. 1 Contenders Match for the Women's Title
Mickie James vs Lita

thanks... I prefer full match by match, promo by promo reviews... so if everyone can do that I'd greatly appreciate it... If not, then any comments are fine! lol

I've always thought all of your shows have been just great, always entertaining, good matches, good storylines. Illusions was sick. 9.5/10 for this show, just great, i really want to see Lesnar Vs. Beniot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back