AWE Fusion!!!!

Your thoughts on Pandemonium? (Please be honest)

• It was a great show, but way too long... I only skimmed it

• It was a great show, well worth reading

• terrible show and way too long!

• terrible show, but the length isn't what made it bad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great promos to fill up the show with only three matches.

John Cena/Trish Stratus vs Booker T/Victoria- "Ya got pinned by a girl." That was funny. I don't think Booker T will be Cena at Illusions. Awesome match with great aftermath.

Triple H vs Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle- HHH is good but what are the odds of him beating both Beniot and Angle!? No way! I don't think HHH will walk out of Illusions with that Title. Great and entertaining match with good moves.

8 On 8 Elimination Tag Team Match- Loved it! Absolute Chaos! Big Show eliminated first was a surprising turn of events! Great ending with the brawl.

Overall: 95/100

A little better then ek2222 review. LOL! Anyway great show and UCW Purgatory is getting written as you read this so it will be out very soon!

real good writing here...I liked the play between Kurt and Benoit, very realistic stuff. Even though there were only a few matches, they were well written as well...entertaining match ups and moves...

the only thing that was a stretch here was J.R. saying "off the hook"...LOL

Looking forward to the PPV...

Another great show... fantastic effort to make it so good even though there was only 3 matches on the card.

Really like the Main Event... especially the end with all ouot war occuring between the members of 2 of the big matches at the PPV.... but i was very suprised when the 8 guys from the TLC match came out vicotrious.

Thru up some questions for me like is Benoit going to be a help or a hinderance to Kurt at Illusions? Will the situation between Undertaker and Lashley mean that instead of worrying about the title that they will be more focused on each other??

Looking forward to all the matches at Illusions cant wait!!

9/10

Seems like in my absence a new breed of bookers has arrived and im impressed. that was a very good show! The promos were very well written, and the matches kept me highly entertained. Forgive me for not rewarding your good show with a full and detailed review but i think it would be unfair as i am not familiar with your work as of yet. And i am quite tired :( But i am looking forward to your next show. Keep up the good work!

A dynamite effort, my friend...the best bout was the 8-on-8 elimination tag match.I also got a kick out of the backstage banter between Angle and Benoit.

Would like to hear your review of the 8/3 edition of Thursday Night Riot.

some great matches, promos and storyline devolpments dude, Can't wait until illusions. Heres my review.

Best Match: 8 On 8 Elimination Tag Team Match-Team AWE vs Team TLC -MainEvent- Lots of action and excitment, great finish, good work.

Best Promo: Backstage with Big Show, Batista, Brock Lesnar and JBL -Backstage Moment- It was alrite, Big Show doesn;t sound in character, great job with Batista.

Score: 78/100

thanks^^^ i think that rating's a little low, but my future shows will improve. I wrote 1 1/2 Illusions matches and it's really good so far

Another great show. I think what sucks about show going into the PPV is once the PPV is set the show going in are standard.

But you've done really well here.

Again I'm totally into the Angle/Benoit thing.

90/100

The PPV looks great

These are opinions and how you feel... If you write someone's name in this thread, that DOESN'T mean they WILL be released...

Kane
Undertaker
Big Show
Sting
Rey Mysterio
Triple H
The Rock
Stone Cold
Batista
Chris Masters
Christain
Edge
John Cena
Angle
Chris Jerico
Booker T
JBL
Shawn Michaels
Randy Orton
Rob Van Dam
Goldberg
Rhyno
Chavo
Shelton Benjamon
Brock Lesnar
Benoit
MNM
Mercury
Nitro
3MW
Jamal
Rosie
Dudleys
Bubba
D-Von
Hardy Boyz
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Divas/Women's Division
Victoria
Mickie James
Trish Stratus
Torrie Wilson
Lita

Not sure you have to release anyone cos things are going along fine!!

But i would get rid of 3mw never liked them.... Golderg as well.. was neva a fan and with Batista, Taker, Kane, Big SHow and Brock Lesnar on the roster i dont think he is needed

Doesnt matter if im happy or not cos I know that I will still be reading and looking forward to ur shows. :headbanger:

ps hurry up and get Illusions done!! need something to read!! hahahah cant wait for it!

wotdoiput said:
Doesnt matter if im happy or not cos I know that I will still be reading and looking forward to ur shows. :headbanger:

ps hurry up and get Illusions done!! need something to read!! hahahah cant wait for it!

thanks ;)

I wont dissapoint anyone lol... if anyone read back around week 8 (on old wzforums) then you may hav a slight idea

Really enjoyed the show, seems Illusions is going to be a great PPV. The 8 on 8 Match looked like it took some serious time and talent to write....quite impressive! Your shows always keep me hooked on the edge of my seat. Keep it up!

Illusions (AWE Fusion's 4th PPV of the year) is coming up! I'm aiming for it to be up by Sunday... I wrote 3/6 of the matches... The International Title, Women's Title and TLC are all done! This may be my best ppv to date! The card is:

Illusions Final Card
World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle w/ Chris Benoit vs Triple H (c)

AWE Title (8 Man Sudden Death Match-no DQ's)
Brock Lesnar (c) vs Big Show vs Goldberg vs Batista vs JBL vs Undertaker vs Kane vs Lashley

International Championship
Booker T (c) vs John Cena

Women's Title Street Fight
Victoria (c) vs Trish Stratus

60 Minuet Ironman Match
Stone Cold vs Shawn Michaels

Fatal 4 way TLC Match for the Tag Team Titles
Hardy Boyz (c) vs Edge/Christain vs Mysterio/RVD vs Benjamon/Haas

The first 3 matches are 9 pages in notepad so... It's very long and I hope everyone reads it, because it is a hell of a ppv so far, just to get better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back