S

St. Joe

ACW Combat week 1

Jeff Jarret vs. X-Pac

Marquis Cor Von w/ Tajiri vs. Rhyno

Teddy Hart w/ Bret Hart vs. Chris Beniot

Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk vs. Jack Evans Pinfall only

Hood Life (minus Nunzio) vs. God’s Rejects

* Fight Music by D12 hits and the opening firework display sends a deafening roar though the arena. A near sold out crowd in Toronto, Canada is chanting “ACW, ACW”*

Joey: Welcome to the debut show of ACWs newest brand, Combat! Tonight we are gonna see the qualifying matches for the Elimination Chamber match at Battlefield.

Torrie: Yes Joey and that match will be for the World Combat Championship, and I cant wait.

*Go Getta hits, and a about 6’4 or 5, well built man walks out.*

Candice: please welcome the owner of ACW: Combat, Mr. Joe Stevens.

Joe: Are you people ready for the first Combat show ever!

*Roar from the crowd*

Of course I forgot your Canadians, you have no spirit. I want to hear some noise.

*Crowd cheers even louder, then starts to sing “O, Canada”*

And on that note I’m gonna leave, take it away Candice.

Candice: The following match is an Elimination Chamber qualifier. Introducing first, X-Pac.

*X-Pac comes out to mixed reaction from the crowd. He gets in the ring and starts waiting.*

Introducing his opponent his opponent, Jeff Jarret!

*Jeff comes out to boos and someone throws a beer at him.*

*Ding**Ding*

X-Pac doges a attempt to lock up by Jeff and kicks him in the legs. He continues to dodge lock ups by Jeff and assaulting the legs. Jeff finally catches him, but he exploits the weakened legs and overpowers Jeff and locks him in a headlock. Jeff breaks it up by bouncing off the ropes. On his way back, X-Pac hits Jeff with a flying crossbody and a quick pin attempt.

1...2.. kickout!

X-Pac quickly kicks Jeff in the head and locks in a sleeper. Jeff gets out after 10 or so seconds, but is going slower than before. Pac goes off the ropes, but Jeff hits him with a clothesline. Pac lays on the ground while Jeff regains his breath. Pac gets up starts trading punches with Jeff. Jeff gets the upper hand and irish whips Pac against the ropes. Pac comes back and Jeff hits him with a back body drop. Pac gets up slowly and Jeff kicks him in the stomach. He puts Pac’s head under his arm, then hits a snap suplex. Jeff drags Pac over to the ropes and starts choking him. The ref pulls Jeff off and yells at him. Jeff arguing with the ref and starts to shove him. The ref is about to call a DQ when Pac runs over and rolls Jeff up. The ref counts.

1…2…3, Pinfall

Candice: Your winner by pinfall, X-Pac.

*Jeff Jarret looks shocked as the ref raises Pac’s arm. He walks over and shoves Pac. He responds by kicking Jeff in the gut and hitting the X-factor, much to the crowds enjoyment.

Joey: There you have it folks, the first person to qualify for the Elimination Chamber, X-Pac.

Torrie: I guess Jeff got what he deserved for arguing with the ref. Backstage Right now, Mickie James is interviewing Rhyno about his qualifier next.

Rhyno: Next I have a qualifying match with Marquis Cor Von. But First I would like to address the Hart Family. Bret and Teddy, you screwed me out of my match at the supershow, and I will deal with you after the current business is done.

Mickie: At the supershow we saw Tajiri help Marquic Cor Von pick up the win against Y2J. Are you worried about him tonight?

Rhyno: I’m not worried about that little fool. If he gets in my way I have 3 words for him, GORE, GORE, GORE!!!

*Rhyno walks away as War Machine hits. Rhnyo walks out.*’

Candice: The following match is scheduled for 1 fall and is a Elimination Chamber qualifying match. Introducing first, already in the ring, The War Machine, Rhyno. And his opponent, The Alpha Male, accompanied by Tajiri Marquis Cor Von.

*Call me Smooth hits, and Marquic Cor Von and Tajiri come out and into the ring. Tajiri gets out of the ring. Suddenly he slides in and chop blocks Rhyno as Cor Von clotheslines him.*

*Ding**Ding*

Cor Von goes to work on the leg with stomps. He grabs the leg and locks in a leg bar. Rhyno struggles and grabs the ropes. The ref counts to 3 and Cor Von lets go. He picks Rhyno up and irish whips him to the corner. Cor Von rushes, but Rhyno moves and he hits his head. Rhyno quickly takes advantage and turns Cor Von around, then hits a clothesline. Rhyno drops a knee across the head of Cor Von. He then drops a fist on his head. He picks Cor Von up and irish whips him, but Cor Von counters. On the way back Rhyno tries for a gore, but Cor Von moves out of the way and Rhyno goes though the ropes. Cor Von distracts the ref and Tajiri starts to stomp on Rhyno. Suddenly Teddy comes out of the crowd and hits Rhyno with a chair and rolls him back in the ring. Cor Von gets Rhyno and whips him into the ropes and then goes off the ropes to the side and hits the POUNCE! Cover by Cor Von.

1…2…3, pinfall.

Candice: Your winner by pinfall, Marquis Cor Von.

* Cor Von and Tajiri laugh as they head to the back. Rhyno gets up eventually and heads to the back. Teddy stays in the ring and Bret comes out to join him.*

Joey: There you have, not by legal means, Marquis Cor Von is the 2nd entry into the Elimination Chamber.

Torrie: Well he got it done and that’s what counts. As you see Teddy stayed in the ring, cause his match is next.

(in the intrest of saving time im skipping the ring introductions, this is qualifier. )

*Rabid Wolverine hits and Chris Beniot comes out. He slids in the ring and starts a stare down with Teddy.*

*Ding**Ding*

Chris instantly locks up with Teddy and overpowers him. Chris grabs the arm and locks in a hammer lock. Teddy loosens the hold by elbowing Chris in the face. Chris loosens the hold, but locks in a headlock right after. Teddy bounces off the ropes and gets Chris off. Chris comes back and hits a clothesline. Chris stomps on Teddy’s head a few times, then picks him up and irish whips him into the corner, hard. Teddy stumbles out and Chris grabs him, and hits a belly to belly suplex. Chris suddenly baseball slides out of the ring, hitting Bret Hart. The ref I talking to Chris on the outside, while Rhyno slids in the ring and hits Teddy with the GORE! Chris slides back in and locks in the crippler crossface. Teddy taps out after 3 seconds.

(winner by submission, Chris Beniot.)

(last qualifier match, triple threat pinfall only, no DQ or count out. Man who is not pinned is in the match as well)

*Jack Evans, CM Punk and Samoa Joe enter the ring. Jack Evans and CM Punk team up on Samoa Joe.*

Jack Evans and CM Punk are punching away at Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe pushes Jack Evans away and starts to trade punches with Punk. Jack jumps up on Punk’s Shoulders and while kicking Punk away jumps and hits Samoa Joe with a missile dropkick. Crowd chants holy shit. Punk gets up and tries a roll-up and Jack while Joe rolls out of the ring.

1..2.. kickout

Joe gets back in the ring with a chair while Jack and Punk start to fight. Joe pushes them both into a corner, then corner splashes them both with the chair. Jack, who was on the outside, falls down as Punk stumbles out. Joe hits him in the head with the chair, busting him open. He puts Jack up on the turnbuckle and climbs up, going for a super musclebuster, but Jack pushes him off. Joe lands on the chair, then Jack jumps and hits the 630 splash. Jack is standing in triumph when Punk runs in a low blows him. Punk whips him into the corner and sets him up, then hits the Pepsi Plunge. Cover by Punk.

1...2…3, pinfall

( Samoa Joe and CM Punk go onto the chamber. Main event up next.)

(Hood Life without Nunzio come to the ring. God’s Rejects come after. Hernadez and Abyss start it off.)

Hernandez and Abyss lock up in the ring and are even for a bit, but then MVP comes in to help. Kazzarian comes in and meets hm with a spinning heel kick to the chest of MVP before he can do anything. He then kicks the back of Hernandez’s leg and gives Abyss the advantage. Abyss whips Hernandez into the ropes and hits a big boot. The ref gets Kazzarian to go back to the apron. MVP low blows Abyss and rolls out of the ring. Hernandez puts Abyss’s head under his arm and makes the tag to Vito. Vito kicks Abyss in the face and Abyss violently flys back and is grabbing his nose and screaming. Vito is posing, when MVP screams at him and points to the opposite corner where Abyss is making the tag to Devine. Vito ruiuns in but Abyss outs his boot up and hits Vito. Devine puts Vito on Abyss shoulders in electric chair position, then climbs the ropes. He jumps and hits a flying crossbody on Vito.

Pin, 1...

All of Hood Life comes and breaks it up. God’s Rejects come in and start brawling with Hood Life. Vito and Devine are going at it with punches, Abyss and Hernandez are locked up, Homicide and Kazzarian are trading kicks, and Matt and MVP are trading punches and kicks. Matt and MVP lock up and end up rolling out of the ring. Kazzarian and Devine throw their respective men out of the ring next to Matt and MVP. Matt gets out of the way as Devine and Kazzarian dive over the ropes onto Vito, MVP, and Homicide. Abyss seems to think he is the legal man as he hits the shock treatment and goes for the pin. The ref explains him and Hernandez aren’t the legal men anymore. He angrily drag Hernandez out with him to the floor and hits the Black Hole Slam. He goes over and grabs Vito and hits the Black Hole Slam. He throws Vito into the ring and Devine goes in after.

Pin 1...2…

Suddenly Nunzio comes from the top rope and hits a leg drop on Devine. The ref calls for the bell. Nunzio is posing in the ring when Kazzarian and Matt hit him in the back with the kendo sticks. Abyss climbs into the ring with Vito and Homicide. He has Devine get the other kendo stick and Abyss’s barbed wire wrapped one. Kazzarian and Devine spread Vito’s legs as Matt goes and sets up the kendo stick next to Homicide’s head. Abyss slams his Kendo Stick right down on Vito’s balls. Vito screams in pain and lies still as Matt hits Homicide in the head with a golf swing. Joe Stevens appears on the screen and starts to talk.

Joe: Well the Rejects tore it up, but the fact remains that Nunzio agreed to stay away from ringside. So next week the “mysterious voice” that is the leader of the Rejects will be allowed to make a match for next week. Speaking of the “voice” he has told me that by Battlefield he will be ready for action. So at the ppv it will be a 5 on 5 tag, falls count anywhere, no DQ, tornado tag.

Please leave your comments and if possible a blank/5 or 10 or something. Thanks. For anyone that’s wondering I am associated with Warzone and X-Treme as the third ACW brand. and just so you know some of the matches were short beacause i was in a hurry when i wrote these, week 2 will be much better

Hey man, as a fellow ACW-ist, I am appalled! This show was way to short. The matches had potential but you cut them way too short. Jarrett and X-Pac started good but it was cut short. Rhyno's match was also too short. I blinked and it was over. I do think the Teddy Hart feud is intriguing. But the Benoit match was short and didn't really have anything in it. The C.M. Punk match was okay but once again, length. I think you get the point. The main event was very good and this feud is one of the best in ACW. Keep that up, man. Again, I hope week 2 is much longer than this. I have to give it a 2/5 just because of length. It had promise though so work on the content and you'll be good.

i know man i know, i am starting the writing earlier so i have more time and the matches are longer

I agree. You have some top notch bookings, and some excellent potential feuds, but we need to see the matches pan out a bit longer.
Also, whack a few interesting promos in there to help develop your feuds along.
I think you will build an impressive product with just a little touch up work.

Well first off, when it came to interviews, such as with Rhyno, I think you did a fantastic job at making the interview come off as something Rhyno would really say, you maintained the characters really well. However, as it's been pointed out, you're matches were way too short. You have some intersting match-ups going though, good job and I look forward to next weeks

6.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back