Spear, Spear,Gore, Gore,O My God Gore!!!!!!!!

W

wp2 4 life

Rhyno, Edge, Goldberg, Lashley, Batista,

Who's is the best in the bizz to day.

Rhyno, Edge, Goldberg, Lashley, Batista,

Who's is the best in the bizz to day.

4 Me it goes at
1)I hate him to all hell but Goldberg has the best more power then the rest ......
2)Close one but at #2 Goes the Gore Gore Gore Rhyno the f*ing man his Intensity is unmatched..
3)Edge's is the Quickest and I bet it's cut's like Knife when he hits it, cuz he's a boney bitch so ya it would suck to get hit by it. and he just talks to much so after you have 2 put up with his shit talking.
4)I will have to go with Lashley he is a lagit top wrestler in are U.S. Army and he's a big bad mo'fo and for a big man he is fucking fast as hell so it's like a Rhyno,Edge MIX.
5)Batista he new to the game of Spears and Gores so last he goes but he could move up fast.:headbanger:

i like goldberg he i strong but h aint wwe material he sohuld do pride

1.Rhino....Thats not a spear....thats a fucking GORE!!!
2.Goldberg.......That bitch is huge...imagine getting shoulder taped by him. Now imagine getting speared at full speed by him....OUCH!!!!!
3.Edge..eh it sucks but he does it really fast so...yeah
The other two just suck so.....

TNAWCW said:
1.Rhino....Thats not a spear....thats a fucking GORE!!!
2.Goldberg.......That bitch is huge...imagine getting shoulder taped by him. Now imagine getting speared at full speed by him....OUCH!!!!!
3.Edge..eh it sucks but he does it really fast so...yeah
The other two just suck so.....

Rhino....Thats not a spear....thats a fucking GORE!!!

I know what it's called ass clown but it's the same fucking fnisher!!!!

Batista and Lashley doing the spear together was pretty awesome, but its really only something for when theyre teaming together as theyve got other finishers. The other 3 depend on the spear moreso however

Goldberg was the innovator of the spear in pro wrestling

DAMM did any one see lashley hit the spear last night on finlay, on smackdown it was crazy he my be moveing up.

^ hhaha with the little bastard in his arms yea, anyway i didnt no batista sspears doesnt he just spine buster

1 Goldberg-Power
2.Edge- Hes awesome

batista by far i'm not a big fan of rhyno he is a sell out he was one of WWE's worst superstars so he ended up going to TNA and now TNA is giving him some good roles..i like edge but he just can't compete with the rest, i like goldberg a lot and i have him tied w/ lashley...lashley is the new face of WWE and i seriously think that if smackdown wants some ratings they need to get him in the world title hunt

edge always has the most memorable spears like the one that he speared jeff off the ladder while jeff was on the thingy that holds the title.... so edge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back