Atlanta Region, Fifth Round: (3) Kurt Angle vs. (4) Sting

Who Wins This Match

• Kurt Angle

• Sting

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've read enough, I am pleased to say that I'm happy as far this round concerns. No matter who advances here, they both deserve it.

That being said, I'm voting for Angle here. I don't really have a case, it's based on personal preference. Oh and beacause I think that Angle is a better wrestler. Now don't bring me the "Angle has been defeated by Sting" argument. We all know that can be changed from one day to the other.

Like someone already posted it, when I think of WCW I think of Sting. On the flip side, when I think about pure ability, technician, I think about three wrestlers, one of them being Angle. I know that doesn't mean being better (just ask Shelton Benjamin), but as far Angle concerns, he has all the package.

Anyway, I like more Angle, I'm voting for him.

What does me being a child have to do with not understanding the appeal of Sting? Sure, he's before my time
Question asked, question answered.

Howling once and getting a reaction does not show mic superiority. It shows that the fans love Sting when he's a face.
And it shows that a simple howl gets more reaction than an Angle interview. I'm not sure why this seems to be so difficult for you to understand.

Being engaging does make people care. Sting does it better with one howl to most. Not to me.
Well, that's fine, but I'm not talking about to you, I'm talking about to most. Which is how you objectively judge quality in wrestling.

I'll whisper it: I don't care if someone changes their style in a minor way depending on their heel/face disposition. I care if someone puts on a match that I enjoy. Angle does more so than Sting.
Again, it's not about you, it's about quality.

If you work the same match as a face as you do as a heel, then as I said before, how can you tell if you're a good guy or a bad guy? That was my point all along.

Yes, you have. Still not caring.
Good to see you're not at all interested in promoting the better worker.

I wasn't trying to "cut you off". I was trying to show unreasonable audacity. I though you would have got that, being the master and all.
Must suck for you how badly that one backfired on you.

That's not how it works. It is an opinion whether someone is a better worker or more charismatic. Since when have the best workers and the most charismatic been the biggest draws?
Uhh...since forever?

Not very indicative of what his personal life is like at the moment, is it?
The arrest for intoxication while in a car was just last week. :rolleyes:

Yes, I'd say it's indicative of his current personal life.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/25/kurt-...c-gold-medal-drunk-driving-vehicle-werstling/

Notice the date on the article.

I didn't know that (probably because I'm just a kid, right?). Like I said, I'm happy to concede that point. It still doesn't change how I feel about Angle.
But I suppose it does mean you have to agree with Angle as less than a stellar human being.

So because you've never done some of the things Angle has done, you are entitled to judge him and call him a "poor excuse for a human being"? What brilliant logic. :rolleyes:
Uhh, yeah, actually it is.

I can judge him because I haven't done those things. As the old saying goes, "let he without sin cast the first stone". I've never done those things, never been arrested, so I'm casting the stone.

Why would I look at it objectively when it's all about my opinion?
Because that's how you determine the better wrestler? I mean, it's my opinion that Shelton Benjamin was a fun wrestler to watch, but that doesn't mean he was a good wrestler.

Yeah, this one goes to Sting. Most wrestlers like Angle don't win very often, and he has done well to be so successful out of that, but the fact remains that he has never entered that sphere of total dominance, and he certainly hasn't ever carried a large company in the same manner as Sting, nor has he ever really impacted ratings anywhere. Sting has beat all manner of wrestlers over his career, and earlier on he was one of the hardest to beat ever. Angle has rarely been the hardest to beat in TNA, and for that reason, I'm voting Sting.

I say Kurt. Kurt Angle is the better technical wrestler and could down Sting with suplexes, since alot of Sting's moveset can be exhausting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back