Ask A Question Thread (Read First Post, Spam Allowed)

What happens in the event of a tie? Please tell me the next round is a 3 way dance!

EDIT: NVM I found that section at the bottom of the rules page... I still think my way is better :(

What is the voting criteria? Wrestling ability alone? Overall package? Thanks in advance. :)

It's who you think would win in the match based on the history of the wrestler, or the history between the two wrestlers in said match. You can also base it on how much of a draw said wrestler was in said location, or their success in said gimmick match if a gimmick match is taking place.

Or as some do, vote for your favourite.

Just for claritys sake. Is the ECW Region WWECW or proper ECW? I could conceivably see Cena winning in the tame WWECW but not in the proper rabid ECW.

In the Cena/Funk match, two of the votes are from banned posters. I don't know the reasoning behind the bannings, but do their votes still count if they're banned?

Question about the Pure rules.

I know things like closed fists to the head are illegal, but are the referees all-knowing? I mean surely the ref will not always be looking and miss a few shots, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back