Apology

My best advice in this instance is to take a day off from the Bar Room and post in non-spam. It's a quick solution to getting rid of the Bar Rat reputation.

Also, no more addressing the topic of Areo sending pics or Jane being in love with them. It's treading thin ice on decency and to be honest... needs to stop. Thank you.

We knoow.

:suspic:

I apologize for being an idiot, just wanted to get known on these forums

Well...you got known.

I apologize for pissing of Doc , really sorry (and anyone else)

You pissed off Doc? How? You must have shit on Megaman or something stupid like that, huh?

, I apologize for getting suspended from the JWO

Jane's pretty cool. But why are you apologizing for something you didn't do? You didn't suspend yourself, did you?

and I apologize for being disrespectful to my girlfriend and will never do that again.

Yeah, I still want to know what the fuck is in her teeth in your sig. It looks like "Brodsky," but I can't for the life of me understand why someone would get a grill with that written on it.

Just don't consider me as the next Juicy or F-5 Monster PLEASE.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lulz, this is hilarious. Because I've been hating Juicy (JKO) since before it was cool, you see. I'm hip and gangsta like that.

Oh for fuck sake...

Yes, this thread happened. It can not be unseen.

My best advice in this instance is to take a day off from the Bar Room and post in non-spam. It's a quick solution to getting rid of the Bar Rat reputation.

Listen to yonder Lariat. He's a mod. He can ban yo ass.

Also, no more addressing the topic of Areo sending pics or Jane being in love with them. It's treading thin ice on decency and to be honest... needs to stop. Thank you.

Look at you, being a mod. :) :lmao::lmao:

He didn't piss me off or anything. I don't know where F5 Monstalt got that from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back