• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone Remember Their 1st Red Rep?

I think my first red was from TLC for 'not reading the fucking thread'.

One of my first greens was from Becca in a thread about how time is affected by perception or something in the cigar lounge.

I just got mine. Pretty much tore into an OP about how Bryan Danielson should take responsibilty and that it's not Vince's fault he pursued to strangle that announcer. Offended one guy so bad he Repped me and his reason:

ur a doosh

Now I admit I can be a douche, but Jesus Christ if you're gonna insult me spell the goddamn words right.

Fucker's name was ThAwRe$LiNgGaWd. Figures.

Were your yellows infractions or warnings? Doesn't matter, I'm sure they were warranted anyway.

I think my first red was from Becker. After the NHL playoffs last year I said that I thought the Blackhawks were the best young team in the league. Then he told me about the Pens farm system and I went on not caring. ;) I have since found a liking to him.

I actually thought I was your first green as I remember repping you straight away but there's about 10 reps of people saying how good your name is before that.

Would you be able to do mine or have I been here too long? I just want to see if my guesses are right. Green- Justinsayne... Red- wes, xfear or Justin.

Were your yellows infractions or warnings? Doesn't matter, I'm sure they were warranted anyway.

I think my first red was from Becker. After the NHL playoffs last year I said that I thought the Blackhawks were the best young team in the league. Then he told me about the Pens farm system and I went on not caring. ;) I have since found a liking to him.

I'm gonna be your most recent red rep too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back