Anyone Remember Their 1st Red Rep?

I'd love to know my first green rep. The first I remember was from NSL or Tenta during one of the tournaments. However I'm not sure if it was my first or not.

I'd love to know my first green rep. The first I remember was from NSL or Tenta during one of the tournaments. However I'm not sure if it was my first or not.

Uncle Sam 17:45, 14th Jun 2008 I love you.

While you're at it Lee, could you tell me if TLC actually was my first green rep?

Anyone that isn't D-man down that list is a green rep.

TLC 16:41, 22nd Jan 2010 You're a pretty good poster just use capitals at start of sentences and for named and ofcourse puncuation just because some jackasses will try to call you stupid. Anyway, keep up the good work.

My first and only red rep was from D-Man. He was not very happy about my post about Owen Hart in the tournament. I apologized to him later on though. The internet is not serious business as some of you might think.

Don't remember my first, but I just got this one a few minutes ago that I thought was hilarious from "Saritafan":

your such a dick, why don't you STFU. I really hope someone says the same thing to your ass one day. I'm a huge fan of Roxxi so suck on that

Poor baby – his big sister was fired from TNA because she couldn't sell worth a dime and he took it out on me for calling it like it is.

If he just learned to give up his lunch money every day, we wouldn't have a problem, and I wouldn't have to give him swirleys, but the little punk doesn't listen and always chooses the hard way.

I haven't been here long either so mine was by Nate and i don't even know why he gave it to me

Because you suck.

Anywho, the first one red one I remember was IC. Or that might've been on my alternate account. I can't remember.

I've gotten green by a couple reputable folk on here, X, D_Man a few times, Norcs just recently, Sparky, Jake, Sam, Becca, and Will. I always aimed for Sly or KB back in the day when I put effort into my posts. I think my first green was from somebody who was pretty well known back then, but I haven't got a clue who it was. Might even still be here, but the names change so god damn much I don't even know.

For Nate Your first two were red:

Phoenix 11:19, 5th Mar 2009 Irrelevant post

NSL 00:03, 5th Mar 2009 :schild08:

And green would be Sparky:

Sparky 09:17, 27th Apr 2009 I know, But thanks :) hopefully you go green.

The funniest:

IrishCanadian25 16:46, 27th Apr 2009 You seriously need a hobby. God I hope you don't live near anyone's kid

Shocky gave me my first red rep and infracted me for posting spoilers on tuesday about the smackdown championship scramble match. Surprised, and grateful, I didn't get banned. :flamed:

For Nate Your first two were red:

Phoenix 11:19, 5th Mar 2009 Irrelevant post

NSL 00:03, 5th Mar 2009 :schild08:

And green would be Sparky:

Sparky 09:17, 27th Apr 2009 I know, But thanks :) hopefully you go green.

The funniest:

IrishCanadian25 16:46, 27th Apr 2009 You seriously need a hobby. God I hope you don't live near anyone's kid

I remembered the IC one. God I was so horrible back then. I did get Green from him later on in life though.

I used to stalk Sparky. :)

Becker, always a nice guy.

I actually thought I was your first green as I remember repping you straight away but there's about 10 reps of people saying how good your name is before that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back