• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zero Red Rep

Ok I don't like Zero and the way he put it and the rep he gave is crap, but I believe that a woman should be able to have an abortion in this instance.

The woman has been violated in the worst possible way and will forever have to carry that hurt and shame with her. The baby while innocent will one day have to learn the truth of how it was conceived. "Well son your daddy was a violent pyschotic waste of human flesh who violently stuck his penis in my vagina and ejaculated inside me".

yea no child should have to live with that, and no woman should be forced to carry a child like that. No matter how hard she tried everytime she looked at that child she will remember what happened to her and in maybe even just a small way she will resent that child because of it.

I don't believe in abortion as a means of birth control, but in cases of incest rape, and critical danger to the mother it is ok.

Money should be spend educating people about sex and procreation. Condoms should be available everywhere and the morning after pill should be available in vending machines. People are going to have sex, it is unavoidable why not remove the problem before a person even needs an abortion.

Abstinence has failed.

Didn't even read the post, not worth my time. I do believe in abortions, so take your sensless insults elsewhere.

So, let me see if I understand this: You didn't read the post that proved that I had a legitimate reason for red repping Blizz, and instead just went on and on about how much you think I suck and should die?

I honestly can't believe you don't see how pathetic that is.

So, let me see if I understand this: You didn't read the post that proved that I had a legitimate reason for red repping Blizz, and instead just went on and on about how much you think I suck and should die?

I honestly can't believe you don't see how pathetic that is.

Um, becaue you're an annoying cunt who would do the same? I could care less about you and Blizz's little scuffle, and the red rep involved.

HA, CUZ I THINK YOUR BELIEFS REGARDING ABORTION ARE REDICULOUS, DAT MEAN YOU NEVA GET LAID. DERP

Well, I meant he had a point bout it being a stupid post...I have never, and will never give a second thought to your sex life, non-existant or otherwise.

It's my beliefs. I hate how pissy people get when other's beliefs don't match theirs. If and only if a woman is going to die in childbirth, or the child is going to live in pain, do I support abortion. Jeez, people. Get the fuck over yourselves.

:lmao: :lmao: Are you ACTUALLY kidding? Anti-choice scum should NEVER be able to say that. You think you're so high and mighty that what YOU think should be able to control other peoples lives. You get the fuck over YOURSELF.

Um, becaue you're an annoying cunt who would do the same? I could care less about you and Blizz's little scuffle, and the red rep involved.

images

LuLz.

I most definitely don't agree with the The Blizz' view on abortions, but that has nothing to do with the mans ability to slam the pussy. Plus the ***** is from Northern California, where even god damned ******s can push the pussy wagon every now and again.

Zero, it's not a conspiracy, you rub people the wrong way, the list of people you've astounded with your stupidity goes on and on. Of course your free to post here, but does all this hate really come as a surprise to you?

Zero, it's not a conspiracy, you rub people the wrong way, the list of people you've astounded with your stupidity goes on and on. Of course your free to post here, but does all this hate really come as a surprise to you?

The Bandwagon bit applies to Angel, not you. I know you have a reason for hating me. It's a stupid reason, one that says a lot about your level of maturity, but it's still a reason.

Hate is a strong word Zero.

Hate also requires much energy, and I'm not one to waste energy on hate.

This is coming from someone who kept red repping me for the entire time period I had him on ignore, even when I made no mention of him or anyone associated with him, so you'll have to excuse me if I have trouble believing that.

The Bandwagon bit applies to Angel, not you. I know you have a reason for hating me. It's a stupid reason, one that says a lot about your level of maturity, but it's still a reason.

Dude, like I said, I didn't like you before I knew anyone else did. In the first post I saw you came off as a complete douchebag, and you still do to this day.

This is coming from someone who kept red repping me for the entire time period I had him on ignore, even when I made no mention of him or anyone associated with him, so you'll have to excuse me if I have trouble believing that.

See, your assuming red rep is equal to hate, instead assume that those red reps are little arrows helping to point you in the right direction. Lets not forget the many greens I gave you in the past, greens you complained about. You complain about reds, you complain about greens, you sir, should sit down and find what your really looking for.

LULZ Wasn't whining at all about the rep. Just thought it was ironic. Why did I make a thread about it, you ask? I'm bored and couldn't think of another thread to make. Got some ironic Zero red rep. and walah! A thread is born.

What im getting from this thread and the many others like it is its cool to insult other posters but if anybody does it back its not fair and they are picking on whoever the fuck is bitching. Seems pretty damn reasonable to me

Senior Angel, here's an extra chill dubstep track for ya.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FAmrBTf4gbo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FAmrBTf4gbo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back