• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zero Red Rep

Senior Angel, here's an extra chill dubstep track for ya.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FAmrBTf4gbo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FAmrBTf4gbo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

If I had any rep power, I'd dish you some green.

Edit: Apparently, now I have rep power. Not exactly sure how that worked out as the last few reps I've gotten have been red. Regardless, Here's some green.

Actually I've never really been introduced to it until I SSC posted that track. I quite enjoyed it. Any other dubstep artists I should check out?

Blizz, stop bitching about it. It's a fucking red rep. Get over it. I get them, and I don't bitch and whine about how ironic it is that Saritafan gave me a red rep. By the way, a rape victim, unfit parent (i.e. teenager, drug addict, homeless person,etc.), and someone who isn't ready for a kid all have the right to an abortion. It's a fucking thing of life.

And Zero, I've never had a problem with you, but to say he's never going to get laid because of his opinion on a wrestling forum in a debate about abortions is absurd. Blizz's opinion is fucking ******ed, but it's his opinion, and if he feels that way, who gives a fuck. You could debate it with him and prove why you think he's wrong.

And SSC, that bus makes me happy, as opposed to being unable to see the private parts of the previous lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back