• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone Remember Their 1st Red Rep?

I was calling Flav a coon in the Raw LD a couple weeks ago.I didn't know people would get offended so I promptly apologized

My first red rep was from Becca over a post I made in the Cigar Lounge I think. Such was the power it promptly turned my bar red.

Are you kidding me? This match is a joke. Santino all the way.

First of all, he was the GREATEST Intercontinental Champion of all the times, Piper can't say that.

Rowdy Rodney the Piper wears a skirt, becasue he doesn't have the same leg muscles to show off as Santino.

Santino is resourceful. He almost beat one of the best champions in the WWE, with both his hands tied behind his back. Beware the rolling attack!

The Glamazon is much hotter than any girlfriend Rodney has ever had.

It only takes 3 seconds for a roll up. Santino has pinned men such as Umaga and Shelton Benjamin, both of which who were much better wrestlers than Piper ever was. Santino is crafty enough to put himself in a situation to win any match.

Only 8 rounds until Santio becomes the greatest WZ Tournament Champion of all the times!

Here's the culprit.

I'm pretty sure I've red repped everyone on this board at one point or another. And I'm pretty sure I've green repped everyone also.

I'm pretty sure my first one came from on these five people.

AE
Wes
Lee
Justinsayne
Xfear

I didn't even know how to check rep until like my third month here. Sparky was the first person I remember seeing red rep from, but I probably got red repped before that.

Oh, and I've been red repped by just about everyone. I rarely red rep someone without them red repping me first.

I made a Haiti joke. >.>;

Was either that or some Cantspellscrub telling me to shut up about how Edge didn't need a Royal Rumble win.

golly gee it was so long ago I can barely remember it , an it was for bitching about the rules. Which of course led me here.

Thanks Doc.

I have no idea.

Maybe a G-Mod could check for me...hint hint. And also on my very first green. I've been curious for a while.

We can't check if it's red or green, just the comment that goes next to it.

First positive comment:

My$terio_Fan 07:10, 6th Mar 2009 agreed :)

First clearly obvious negative rep is this:

Y 2 Jake 12:24, 17th Apr 2009 A normal responce instead of a flamey one. Which is what I'll be expecting.

My first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eight, ninth and tenth were this:

Y 2 Jake 11:38, 8th Sep 2007 Negative Rep Rules

We can't check if it's red or green, just the comment that goes next to it.

First positive comment:

My$terio_Fan 07:10, 6th Mar 2009 agreed :)

First clearly obvious negative rep is this:

Y 2 Jake 12:24, 17th Apr 2009 A normal responce instead of a flamey one. Which is what I'll be expecting.

Actually, that one was green. I remember, because it was to do with his "What if Morrison implied he killed Benoit" thread.

Actually, it's the main character of a fucking AWESOME series that everyone should watch: Trigun.

vash.png

My first green rep was from Norcal in an ECW LD.

My two red reps I've ever had, first one was from Luther, second one was from random cunt I can't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back