• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone Remember Their 1st Red Rep?

Theo "Hitman" Mays;2126697 said:
This right here (I think).

D-Man 18:21, 27th Jan 2010 Did you actually READ my rules at the bottom of the initial post?? That would've answered your question. Rule #1, bro.

I think my first read was Moon Knight when he was a mod.

One of these two

PlayTheGame 19:47, 14th Mar 2009 khali does not have charisma

Moon Knight 22:22, 12th Jun 2008 .

Don't have red rep yet. Although, I'm quite positive after posting this, some sad knucklehead will give me some.

JMT gave me my first red accompanied with "Great post man". At first I was thinking to myself that he was a major dick and could have just given me the red rep and the smart ass comment wasn't needed. It apparently was an accident so all was forgiven but I was dumb enough to say something about it and I got 2 more "This ought to even it out'' red reps afterwards. Becker was one, can't remember the other. Then Battlez. That's it. I don't think I've actually ever given one.

I've never actually given out a red rep, I'm too kind haha. And Lee pointed out my first red rep for me, so I was correct on that account.

JMT gave me my first red accompanied with "Great post man". At first I was thinking to myself that he was a major dick and could have just given me the red rep and the smart ass comment wasn't needed. It apparently was an accident so all was forgiven but I was dumb enough to say something about it and I got 2 more "This ought to even it out'' red reps afterwards. Becker was one, can't remember the other. Then Battlez. That's it. I don't think I've actually ever given one.

Completely off topic, but I had a party on Friday and my friend from the military who is getting shipped soon was home and he put my best bud in an armbar. I marked out a bit when I saw the picture.

Lee. Can you tell me about my first red rep and green rep please?

Derf 11:28, 19th Feb 2008 It's about time someone points this out!

Ambiguous Turd 04:51, 28th Dec 2009 Why stand when you can kneel?

I assume sidious' one is red

I can't tell grey, I can only see comments and I assume if it's negative it's a negative comment. The fact I recognise not the first poster who repped you and it has no comment makes me think it was supposed to be green but was grey. Here's yoru first obvious green:

AGS123 23:15, 16th Feb 2010
Notorious718 16:33, 18th Feb 2010 :lmao:
Sparky 10:18, 19th May 2010 I don't think I'm cool.... but I just had too. Green rep shall be coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back