Anyone Remember Their 1st Red Rep?

Fuel gave me my first red for my first thread. However, I received two or three greens for the same post.

For? That was to Ferbs btw.

Because I had placed the thread about whether Chris Jericho's title reigns were underrated in the General Wrestling section, it was moved to the WWE primary section, he then red repped me for having to move it to the SmackDown section.

Nice, I've yet to get one postitive or negative from him. All but one of my red reps have come from people with over 10 rep points. I'm sure some wise guys with less are going to add their names to the list because I said this.

EDIT: I guess I should use that nifty qoute button.

Nice, I've yet to get one postitive or negative from him. All but one of my red reps have come from people with over 10 rep points. I'm sure some wise guys with less are going to add their names to the list because I said this.

EDIT: I guess I should use that nifty qoute button.

You should yeah :)

I actually remember all my red reps, not the comments although.

I could look it up if I wanted, but I'm sure my first red was from xfear. Poor soul didn't realize the greatness of John Cena.

I have no idea.

Maybe a G-Mod could check for me...hint hint. And also on my very first green. I've been curious for a while.

I could look it up if I wanted, but I'm sure my first red was from xfear. Poor soul didn't realize the greatness of John Cena.

But then you smited him with the power of admin powah?

D-man's first red rep for me raped me into - score..

My first green rep was from TLC I believe.

It was for a post supporting Santino over Piper last year I believe. Got about 3 or 4 of each for it. Possibly Milenko.

I can't remember mine but Lee could tell me.

He told me that my first rep was from OrtonIsLegend though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back