An analysis on why nobody read Rayne's analysis of the election

For the record, Rayne's posts on the forum are generally far more interesting than probably 80% of the other regulars on the forums.

Just so it's known.

Still haven't learned the difference between opinion and fact yet, huh?

Apparently you haven't. It's a fact Rayne's posts are greater than 80% of the regulars here. But because he doesn't BS around in the Bar Room, like SalvisWin who you mentioned, then people dismiss his posts as irrelevant.

The fact is most posters here wish they had the ability to post as well as Rayne or SalvIsWin. But since they can't, they hide behind smarminess and rather unfunny quips to make themselves look better than they are. The fact is, if it came down to a debate or some other posting competition, I'd take Rayne for the win over most people here. That includes you, though that isn't really saying much.

Apparently you haven't. It's a fact Rayne's posts are greater than 80% of the regulars here. But because he doesn't BS around in the Bar Room, like SalvisWin who you mentioned, then people dismiss his posts as irrelevant.

The fact is most posters here wish they had the ability to post as well as Rayne or SalvIsWin. But since they can't, they hide behind smarminess and rather unfunny quips to make themselves look better than they are. The fact is, if it came down to a debate or some other posting competition, I'd take Rayne for the win over most people here. That includes you, though that isn't really saying much.

I'd put legit money on Rayne being able to smash just about any of the Bar Room regulars.

I actually quite like Rayne's wrestling posts. He really was a huge buzzkill in the election though.

Apparently you haven't.

Because I already knew....

It's a fact Rayne's posts are greater than 80% of the regulars here.

Proof?

But because he doesn't BS around in the Bar Room, like SalvisWin who you mentioned, then people dismiss his posts as irrelevant.

No, it's because they're boring as shit. You don't "BS around" in the Bar Room (very often), but your posts are still interesting.

he fact is, if it came down to a debate or some other posting competition, I'd take Rayne for the win over most people here

doesn't mean he's not boring.

That includes you, though that isn't really saying much.

I could've told you that and saved you from making another turrible insult.

Because I already knew....
As do I. Which is why it's a fact. Seriously, this cannot be that difficult for you.

Read one of his posts. There's your proof.

No, it's because they're boring as shit. You don't "BS around" in the Bar Room (very often), but your posts are still interesting.
I'm in the Bar Room all the time. Rayne's posts are very interesting, for those with the mental acuity to read and understand them.

doesn't mean he's not boring.
If you find quality posting boring, that speaks far more about you than him.

I could've told you that and saved you from making another turrible insult.
I don't think anyone ever doubted it. :shrug:

Still not particularly interested in reading or participating in long, circular debates, but I think that just means guys like me and NorCal are deficient in some manner.

Jglass seems to have sold his soul to the spam side. Can someone put a dagger in this myth that all spam posts are entertaining? Maybe to the person that is posting them but not to everyone else. Since when does not stupid = dull?

Nope, wrong again. You really are a fucking idiot, huh?
I'm wrong about how difficult this is for you? I suppose I could be over estimating your intelligence, though given how little I thought of it before, that's hard to believe.

I read one. It was boring, multiple people agree.

Seems like I've said that before...

I'm wrong about how difficult this is for you? I suppose I could be over estimating your intelligence, though given how little I thought of it before, that's hard to believe.

Did you really think his analysis was a quality post?

If so the great Slybeast is fallible ;)

It's not difficult, I was just stating you are an idiot for thinking that you are right in all instances. And you insulting someones intelligence in a thread where you display that you literally have no idea what the difference between opinion and fact is laughable. and you know what I meant....

I find most posts boring, even ones considered "quality". Don't really know what you're going for here.

Did you really think his analysis was a quality post?
Absolutely. How was it not?

It's not difficult
Agreed, you just seem to be struggling mightily with it.

thinking that you are right in all instances.
And yet, I am. Funny how that works.

And you insulting someones intelligence in a thread where you display that you literally have no idea what the difference between opinion and fact is laughable.
No, I know exactly the difference between opinion and fact. Just because you want to call something an opinion doesn't change the FACT Rayne is a good poster.

An opinion would be that Rayne is boring. That's your opinion. But the quality of his posting is good. That's a fact. You can break down his posts, find logic and common sense in them, not to mention a level of thinking higher than most posts on display from other posters. I can objectively critique Rayne's posts, and find a level of quality in them which is not displayed by the majority of regulars here. I'm not stating his posts are good because I like them, I'm stating they are good because they satisfy conditions of quality others do not.

So you keep on with your silly insults, and I'll keep on showing just how ignorant you really are.

I find most posts boring, even ones considered "quality". Don't really know what you're going for here.
I'm going for the idea you're probably not the best judge of quality when A) you don't know the difference between opinions and facts, and B) you think posts which are of high quality are boring. But hey, feel free to try and look "cool" by saying most of everything is boring to you. You're just the cool kid on the side, who likes to be smarmy and make rather unfunny quips. Seems like I've said that before as well.

You're a terrible poster. Most people know that. You even agreed with it. Perhaps, given your limited ability to understand quality posting, you're not the best person to try and play judge of the quality of others.

Rayne isn't boring. He has balls larger than most on this site, and is never afraid to say something unpopular. That, alone, makes him entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back