An analysis on why nobody read Rayne's analysis of the election

Either way, I'd much rather spend my time reading the often long-winded replies of Rayne than I would the far less interesting, far less purposeful musings of WrestleZone's parrot talkers looking to pad post counts as a means to make a name for themselves based off an irrelevant number.

I don't think we are disagreeing about anything here at all now.

Well I'd have to see those other analyses to accurately compare the two, but until I've had a chance to do so personally, yes, I'd concede this point to you.

Either way, I'd much rather spend my time reading the often long-winded replies of Rayne than I would the far less interesting, far less purposeful musings of WrestleZone's parrot talkers looking to pad post counts as a means to make a name for themselves based off an irrelevant number.

And mine. You like reading mine, too dontcha? Dontcha? Dontcha? Dontcha? Dontcha? Dontcha? Dontcha?

Given the choice between a not very bright poster who is thoroughly derivative in everything they say but has the decency to say it quickly; and a not very bright poster who takes a thousand words to say a modestly original 'good morning'; I find myself favouring the former.

You should know by now that's a quality exclusive to myself. No parrot or regurgitator can lack a sense of humor like I can.

Apparently IDR doesn't either, and if two TNA fans don't get sarcasm, that must mean all of the TNA fans don't get it.

That was sarcasm, by the way.

I'm a TNA fan and I totally get sarcasm. I take comments like this incredibly seriously. Apologise this instant.

I think my new found fandom for TNA is messing with my Jewishness; was that sarcasm? I can't tell.

At least I don't have my underwear in a bunch. It's nice for a change.

I like you now Killjoy. I mean, I liked you before this post, I just felt like now would be an appropriate place to tell you. That's not sarcasm.

And mine. You like reading mine, too dontcha? Dontcha? Dontcha? Dontcha? Dontcha? Dontcha? Dontcha?

Very much so. Granted, I don't venture in to the WWE sections (as I don't watch their programming), so I can't speak to that "side of the coin", so to speak, but there are a number of personalities I find enjoyable here, even if I disagree with them. You are among them.

Given the choice between a not very bright poster who is thoroughly derivative in everything they say but has the decency to say it quickly; and a not very bright poster who takes a thousand words to say a modestly original 'good morning'; I find myself favouring the former.

Granted, but this doesn't really answer the question at hand. Which category does Rayne actually fall under for you?

I like you now Killjoy. I mean, I liked you before this post, I just felt like now would be an appropriate place to tell you. That's not sarcasm.

Mind%20Blown.jpg

The latter; I would have thought it comparatively obvious.

A potted summary:

Incredibly long winded with nothing close to the quality of content to justify posts of such length. Dullness matched only by the incredibly high opinion he appears to hold of the talent he does not in fact possess. Clearly puts thrice the effort into attempting to sound 'intelligent' that he does into making his comments interesting, relevant, readable, entertaining or otherwise worthy of existence.

Think me if I were a shit poster.

I'll take another JGlass or two over him any day of the week.

The latter; I would have thought it comparatively obvious.

A potted summary:

Incredibly long winded with nothing close to the quality of content to justify posts of such length. Dullness matched only by the incredibly high opinion he appears to hold of the talent he does not in fact possess. Clearly puts thrice the effort into attempting to sound 'intelligent' that he does into making his comments interesting, relevant, readable, entertaining or otherwise worthy of existence.

Think me if I were a shit poster.

I'll take another JGlass or two over him any day of the week.

JGlass doesn't fit the bill of parrot here, though. The question isn't Rayne v. JGlass, it's Rayne v. repetitive generics. How many of those are required to meet the quota?

I'll amend a previous comment I made:

Rayne is like IDR and xfear; they suck the fun out of everything as soon as they post.

xfear, na.

Rayne has been douchey since his return asking people to PayPal him money.

He is taking the fact that people are taking the election seriously, too seriously.

DirtyJosé;3674974 said:

Rayne is like IDR and xfear; they suck the fun out of everything as soon as they post.

I don't see it with Xfear, and only sometimes with IDR. With Rayne definitely.

DirtyJosé;3674974 said:

Rather suck the fun out and have an objective, intelligent discussion than waste my time posting juvenile jokes and going to extreme lengths to trash posters I don't like, which is primarily why I spend little time in the Bar Room.

DirtyJosé;3675009 said:
So if you don't want to go out of your way to talk shit about people, why are you going out of your way to talk shit about people?

Who have I talked shit about? Find a single name in this thread.

Making objecitve (albeit generalized) statements about the quality of users on the forum ≠ trashing users. Starting threads about a specific user just to talk about how "shit" they are does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back