America's Army

Okay, well I'm going to head on to play right now. If you guys want to follow me, lets do IT baby!

I'm going to a server on the level "Pipeline" called "FC Rage of the Machine", or something along those lines. It's probably going to have a ton of people in it. Hopefully I see you cool cats there!

Well I just spent a while killing motherfuckers in that server I mentioned, I had 7 more kills then the second highest killing guy in the game, and that's on a Clan server with a bunch of people with like 100 Honor who play all day long.

I feel proud of myself. I'm gettin' pretty good.

All right TM, you want to play a round? Wanna do a Co-Op game or something? Those servers are always empty.

Lemme know when you're ready. Do you want to play Co-Op, or regular?

Okay TM, gimme like 10 minutes to finish up this post in the movies section, I'll post back in here when I'm ready.

Okay TM, I'm ready. The server that I'm going to is on the level called "Co-Op Interdiction" and the server is called "101st Airborne" or something along those lines. I shall be awaiting you!

God DAMNIT 101st is full.

Okay, server called "HogClan 2" on Interdiction level, theres only like 3 people there so we should be good. I'm heading there now, come on when you read this.

Damn dude I saw you come in, and then you got kicked, said something about packets or something. Do you have PunkBuster installed? You can download it right from the deploy client I'm pretty sure, but you need it for pretty much 99% of all servers, it prevents people from hacking/cheating.

Yeah, I ran into that problem when I tried to join Rage Against the Elite.

Theres a red option somewhere near the bottom.

Friends?! FRIENDS?! The American Army is all the friends you need boy!

So wait Murf you have it all installed? What's your tag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back