America's Army

I'm "SPC_Rinehart", I tend to usually play the FC (or Forced Class, FC will appear in the sever name) servesr on the Pipeline level all the time.

48 is a little pussy who likes to play the Bridge level non-stop (AKA the noob level). Haven't seen you yet Slaughter-face!

Border is fun as hell, as is Insurgent Camp and MOUT Mckenna among others. There's also a rad Co-Op level if you want to play side-by-side against AI bots.

I like the Bride server. It requires more strategy than Pipeline. In Pipeline, you just have to be lucky and not have anyone come up behind you. And I told you, my game isn't working. I'll play with it when I get back from Cali.

rofl yeah no shit you don't get snuck up from behind on Bridge, IT'S A BRIDGE YOU CAN ONLY GO FORWARD OR BACKWARDS. Makes it SUPER lame and easy.

Pipeline is the shit, and far more difficult. You've got to cover the vents, and then the underground tunnels, and there are 3 different ground level doors they rush. Shit's hard but so damn fun.

One day 48...one day I'll one-shot you :D

So can you form teams in this game?

Not really. It's alot like Halo online where there is an Assault team and a Defense team, and you pick which team you want to be on. If the teams are uneven though then you'll automatically be put onto whatever team has the least players. You can have up to 13 people on each team.

Let me know when you guys want to play, I say we go to the Pipeline level server "FC Rage of the Machine". Theres a bunch of other random little clan tags and stuff in the name of that server, but it says FC Rage of the Machine. It's usually one of if not the busiest Pipeline server.

Unless you guys want to play something else. Border is always good for beginners.

Considering it's supposed to be an Army simulation, I'm guessing that tking is frowned upon.

DL speed for the deploy client is maaaad slow.

I think it took 4 hours for me, but my roomate was dling movies, and there are at least 4 people that are on our connection.

Never Fizzy, do it up. Might take awhile to download it though. Just go to AmericasArmy.com

Considering it's supposed to be an Army simulation, I'm guessing that tking is frowned upon.

Hell yes it is. One of two things will happen,

1) You'll be kicked from the server if you don't apologize (if you did it blatantly on purpose though, you're fucked) if an admin of the server is online, or

2) The guy you TKed will then make it his personal goal in life to make you his personal bitch by TKing you at the beginning of next round. Not fun if he's much better then you are.

Then it is acceptable, I believe there's a rule somewhere stating this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back