America's Army

:lmao:

I don't know why it's taking so slow man, either it's your computer or I don't know.

Goddamn, this download is slow! I shouldn't have cleaned out the games in this lappy. -_-'

Right, I'm going to go sharpen up my skills a bit, I'll be back in a few hours to own 48's face.

This has to be the most aggravating game experience I'm ever had.

Is AA3 really that bad? I almost willing to download it at this point.

Nah AA3 isn't that bad, its just probably going to lag the fuck out of your computer, and it's still got quite a few bad bugs in it. I uninstalled it a week ago though because I'd rather stick to AA2 right now.

Go ahead and download AA3 if you want, I'll be just a new to it as you I guess, I only played it for like an hour and was like "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!??!?!" because they use a totally new graphics engine and everything.

Shit go ahead and do AA3, its all good.

I can't get the deploy agent to work. It fucking broke when I didn't have that much left to download.

describe "broke".

I thought mine broke, but I just needed to restart, then I opened it up again and it worked.

Well fuck man who knows maybe you can't download the old one now that the new one is out, who knows. You should be able to though because there are still hundreds and hundreds of people playing on AA2 servers that are all still up.

I'll download AA3 later incase you guys can't get onto AA2. Til then, pipeline time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back