America's Army

I'm trying this again on my desktop. It's working much better and has been averaging almost 300 kb/s for the last ten minutes.

at ninety eight percent completion it stopped completely

luckily for the army, it started downloading again.

Yeah it works with xfire.

Just got down killing noobs on Pipeline. Some asshole kept trying to TK me, I promptly fed him an incendiary grenade up his ass.

So...you home yet TM? AA workin' for ya yet Murf? Anybody ready to play yet?

Oh yes, forgot about that. Shouldn't take you too long to finish training, the longest part of it is just listening to all the directions they give you, the training itself is easy as hell.

I'll be waiting on standby sir.

Hm. might take me all night to get this done. I'll let you guys now when I'm up and running, though.

SPC_Rinehart is mine. I know 48's is "!Slaughter!" or something like that, but he says he has to re-install the game.

Oh and just so you know TM, don't attempt to play AA like it's Halo. If you go running out charging people and shit you're going to get killed, and fast. It's about being careful, taking cover, lining up your shots and finding good places to camp (if your defense).

Nah, just got the nicest Halo picture I could find. Is the game any good? Gets distracted from *AA*

And X, the first post of this thread.

And X, just ate dinner, so I am a little behind.

I finished basic training. I did the last one a few times with the pistol before using th m16 and my score jumped by 80%.

Nah, just got the nicest Halo picture I could find. Is the game any good?

Great game, really brings back memories. If you get a chance to play it, jump on it, its the most fun I've had in an fps. I only played Marathon Evil though, I'm not familiar with the rest. Apparently, the Halo and Marathon series are one in the same. I would go into more detail, but I would hate to further deviate the thread. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back