• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AmericanFire

You're like this:

kitten.jpg

You need to stop taking the internet so seriously. And also, i'm a guy and I haven't even tried drugs. Don't be an idiot and say things if you don't know that they're true. And FYI, you sound more like a stupid teenager than I do.

your pictures suck what are you 3. i think what you want to say is im a psycho. well think what you want. because i dont care and dont have to

You're so cute though! Didn't anybody ever tell you how cute the combination of ignorance and stupidity are?

yeah the internet is full of false crap. wait is this whole site fake to now thats funny. i dont care if your a guy, a girl, or a shemale. im done talking to you idiots. flame on and flame out. remember i will be back for more

oh i forgot sammy im not trying to be cute and im far from stupid. i guess i am though watching fake wrestling with the same boring storylines. like mighty norcall said

i dont care i dont care i dont care i dont care are you done yet

i said i was done with you smart ass. remember this for me

i dont care i dont care i dont care keep insulting me i dont care anymore you get the picture yet

you guys are children let me put it in better terms you can understand

[COLOR="Red"fuck you all and remember thats simply pricless[/COLOR]

He can't work the colour code! Oh my God! We're gonna have to come up with a new word to describe you. To borrow from George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four, you are... DoubleDoubleCute.

This is how you do red text.

Also was that supposed to be a reference to Simply Priceless? Because that would be so cute!

His latest post:
im glad you could join us santinio fuck alot kiss my ass. oh wait im in the wrong club this is the i cant wrestle club with the clowns wheres the res of the circus at. there should be more clowns, elephants, ******s oh thats you guys
SO CUTE!!!!

im leaving the gay club this gay site and and all you gay bastards peace out fuckers. and dont say the word cute because you guys are talking to each other. that is so cute guys get a fucking bedroom or as sam would say somebody should write a fucking book thats for sure. t should be called gay mans passions on wz forums

thanks for the picture bt im not gay you are as cute as each other says you are now made you a cookie but you guys used it for sex. because you dont have anything below

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back