• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AmericanFire

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Please quit posting annoying posts. You are destroying good threads with your posts. You aren't an expert at anything. You are not the smartest person here. You seem to like heels as you say, that's fine, but quit being annoying about it. There is a reason you are in the red, it is because people don't like your posts. Think before you his "post".

He's the guy who thought WZ was fucked up because someone put a virus on the site, which is just kinda ******ed, cause if their was a virus on the site wouldn't it affect the rest of your computer as well, not just one site?

For The Last Time People Im not A Dam Face If I Act Like One Does Not Mean Im One. Why Dont You 3 Guys Form A Stable Called The Jedi And I Will Form The Dark Side Then We Will See Who is The Better Of All. Ok Sorry Doink Let Me Change That The 3 Of You Can Be Clowns Together. Now Get Back To Your Circus Club Called Safac. Im Sure Santino Will Welcome You With Open Arms. Maybe You Can Teach Him To Wrestle. Meanwhile I Will Go Join The Secend Generation Stable For Wrestlers Of The Future. You Can Be In Glamerallia. Fiting Name For A Circus Dont You Think

Can we do something about this guy?

I only remember the post of his where he said he was going to get Stone Cold to open a can of whoop ass on Vince McMahon....and where he said he would be the up and comer for one of the teams for Derfs Survivor Series games and someone laughed at him.

Other than that....I don't remember any of his other posts.

let me remind you guys. i post what i believe to be true. if you dont like it go to hell i dont care. next this site was messed up so much how can someone tear apart a site that much with upgrades and new transfers. last i dont care what any of you think about me or if your all against me bring it on. oh and why the blue hell do you think you guys rule the world. if anybody needs togrow up its you guys. you go on and on about who post good or not and piss people off. what makes you all so special. you got more post and have been here longer. oh my god throw me a fricken bone here. you just hate me because i bad mouth santino and yur dull ass club

Well maybe if you didn't tell us to go to hell we wouldn't hate you. Maybe you could try posting with proper grammar so we can read your posts properly. Actually, why don't you just shut up?

capslock.jpg

let me remind you guys. i post what i believe to be true. if you dont like it go to hell i dont care. next this site was messed up so much how can someone tear apart a site that much with upgrades and new transfers. last i dont care what any of you think about me or if your all against me bring it on. oh and why the blue hell do you think you guys rule the world. if anybody needs togrow up its you guys. you go on and on about who post good or not and piss people off. what makes you all so special. you got more post and have been here longer. oh my god throw me a fricken bone here. you just hate me because i bad mouth santino and yur dull ass club

Oh my God! You're so fuckin' cute! Awww!

what the hell is the matter with you. i hate smart ass teenagers like you. and to think you guys run this site. scary as hell. dont tell me to shut up you little ass whole. this is what pisses me off. i post normally on post about wrestling and what not. you guys come and diss me. wait dont answer let me guess you dont think i know what im talking about. well i just say what i have to say. i dont have to write the way you guys want me to. and as far as grammar goes. you all need to learn how to finish school before you say anything to me. you sound like your on drugs or maybe your period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back