2017 Wrestling Awards Nomination Thread

That one Singh Brothers bump in the Punjabi Prison match where he crashed into the announce table from the top of the cage like a Michael Bay movie gets my vote for moment of the year.

I'm gonna throw in another nomination for match of the year, the Hell of War Match from Ultima Lucha Tres with Killshot and Dante Fox. That was the craziest and possibly best hardcore match I've ever seen. It deserves a mention.

Too lazy to go back and look so I'm not sure if anyone else has nominated him, but Kevin Owens definitely deserves a looksy for SotY. He's pretty much been the most consistently entertaining wrestler of the past year.

Why is there no Female Wrestler of The Year Award? I believe they kinda deserve a recognition. I want to see who will win between Alexa Bliss, Asuka and Charlotte.

1. Wrestler of the Year - Brock Lesnar

2. Promo of the Year - "You Can't Do Your Job!" John Cena

3. Worst Wrestler of the Year - Dolph Ziggler

4. Surprise of the Year - Jinder Mahal becomes WWE champion

5. Group/Tag Team of the Year - The Shield

6. Match of the Year - Styles vs Cena Royal Rumble

7. Moment of the Year - Roman retiring The Undertaker

8. Best Angle of the Year - Miz as Intercontinental Champion

9. Most Improved Wrestler of the Year - Braun Strowman

10. Rookie of the Year - Braun Strowman

11. Non-Wrestler of the Year - Paul Heyman

12. Worst Angle of the Year - Jason Jordan as Kurt Angle's son

13. News Story of the Year - Ronda Rousey to WWE?

14. Title Reign of the Year - Brock Lesnar as Universal Champion

15. Worst Match of the Year - Roman Reigns vs John Cena

16. Feud of the Year - Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman

17. Best Major Show of the Year - Mania 33

18. Worst Major Show of the Year - Survivor Series

19. Finisher of the Year (New category) - F5

20. Spot of the Year (New category) - Roman Reigns nearly killing Braun Strowman at Great Balls of Fire

21. Entrance of the Year (New category) - Undertaker at Mania 33

They're included in the Wrestler of the Year Award.

It's unfair, given how much more time to develop stories and matches the guys have over girls. It would also bring more discussion for the ladies if they had an award. Just my two cents. Now fuck it. It's your forums.

It's unfair, given how much more time to develop stories and matches the guys have over girls. It would also bring more discussion for the ladies if they had an award. Just my two cents. Now fuck it. It's your forums.

While I do mostly agree with this, two years ago Bayley won wrestler of the year, so it isn't like women who have strong years aren't recognized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back