08/18/14 Raw LD - New champs all around!

I can't be the only one this happens to. You've got Raw on but aren't really paying attention. You're browsing the web, reading a book, whatever. Raw is on and you know what's going on but it sometimes becomes background noise. Then the crowd gets your attention, you read some comments on line, and you realize there's a hell of a match going on and wish you had been paying attention the whole time. That was me tonight. Luckily my DVR goes back just far enough to the beginning of the match.

I'm happy with the ending and very happy with the match.

Kind of a lackluster Raw but whatever. Can't win them all.

I can't be the only one this happens to. You've got Raw on but aren't really paying attention. You're browsing the web, reading a book, whatever. Raw is on and you know what's going on but it sometimes becomes background noise. Then the crowd gets your attention, you read some comments on line, and you realize there's a hell of a match going on and wish you had been paying attention the whole time. That was me tonight. Luckily my DVR goes back just far enough to the beginning of the match.

You're in for a treat.

I missed the table spot because my dog was barking so I had to check it out.

I know what you mean though. There are nights I have Raw as background noise and look at it when the crowd or announcers start getting loud. Especially during NHL and NFL seasons.

Isn't that what the television experience for American 'sports' is? What with all the ad breaks in between action.

You're not. I tuned in from the beginning of the show, but barely watched any of it. I was too busy checking my phone and doing some research online. Thankfully I was looking forward to this match, so I made sure not to miss it... and I'm glad I didn't. Thank God for your DVR, right?

Pretty sick main event. One could argue it should have happened 24 hours ago but I'm just satisfied we got two pretty entertaining Rollins/Ambrose matches in two nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back