07-21-14 Raw - Bring the pain

Thanks!

Kane has won two matches this year. He pinned Dean Ambrose on Smackdown (interference?) and beat Reigns by DQ (Shield interference?). He's 2-20 overall since the Rumble, yet is still booked as a "monster" who everyone should fear. :lmao:

yeah the freaking Great Khali has won more matches this year than the super scary demonic "monster" Kane lol

honestly i was half expecting Ambrose to smack himself with the chair. seems like something he would do

yeah the freaking Great Khali has won more matches this year than the super scary demonic "monster" Kane lol

In that same time span, Cena has only LOST two singles matches. The title match at the Rumble to Orton and against Bray Wyatt at Extreme Rules.

He's 28-5, including tag team matches and the Elimination Chamber.

I'll admit, I was a little worried about how the crowd would react to Dean as a singles competitor. I kind of thought he'd take a back seat to Reigns and Rollins, but I'm happy to say I was the wrong. He's coming into his own nicely.

Oh man. Lesnar is gonna murder them ALL. Are they gonna be able to push him as a heel if he destroys Orton and Kane?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back