WZCW Discussion Thread

I thought Meltdown was a really solid show this week. What's more, it was churned out really well by the Creative team. Ascension is not to be missed though. Should be a good one.

One thing I always hated in Milenko's RP is the poor punctuations. It's tough to read his RP because of his punctuations. It was even tougher to read the opening segment of Meltdown. The other creative members should've polished it before posting.

One thing I always hated in Milenko's RP is the poor punctuations. It's tough to read his RP because of his punctuations. It was even tougher to read the opening segment of Meltdown. The other creative members should've polished it before posting.
Thank you for your feedback. If you give me examples i will try to work on it in the future.

I ask for feedback every single round and will continue to do so for both my RPs and shows so instead of saying you hate it (which should of done privately btw) how about you help me get better give me some feedback so it won't happen anymore

Creative did read and make a couple of changes to the opening segment. I do not think it's a badly written segment considering it's Milenko's first creative run in about 8 years.

I never said it was a bad segment. The segment was interesting because it gave a spotlight to the Mayhem Championship and the tournament which will end at Lethal Lottery. It was merely a mentioning how the lack of proper punctuations in the segment affected it's flow.

I agree with Milenko, however. I should've posted that in the show review thread or as a PM.

I never said it was a bad segment. The segment was interesting because it gave a spotlight to the Mayhem Championship and the tournament which will end at Lethal Lottery. It was merely a mentioning how the lack of proper punctuations in the segment affected it's flow.

I agree with Milenko, however. I should've posted that in the show review thread or as a PM.
I need specific examples. It was looked over after being proofread by me and if there are still issues i would like to know what and where so i can go look at them.

That, for me personally, is a big part of how i get better.

A little more tact in his wording, yes I agree. Starting off with "what I hate about someone" is not exactly great but that's where you tell someone directly "hey, man, thanks, for the feedback, but, next time,,,".

A little more tact in his wording, yes I agree. Starting off with "what I hate about someone" is not exactly great but that's where you tell someone directly "hey, man, thanks, for the feedback, but, next time,,,".
I did.
Thank you for your feedback. If you give me examples i will try to work on it in the future.

I ask for feedback every single round and will continue to do so for both my RPs and shows so instead of saying you hate it (which should of done privately btw) how about you help me get better give me some feedback so it won't happen anymore

I need specific examples. It was looked over after being proofread by me and if there are still issues i would like to know what and where so i can go look at them.

That, for me personally, is a big part of how i get better.

WAT.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back