[OFFICIAL] WZCW "In Character" Trash Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
So listen up you weirdos. I, Anthony Michaels have took it upon myself to create this thread. To get some fun Character discussion going. There are some rules in here you little pieces of pond scum.

1.) ABSOLUTELY NO FLAMING: When I say this. I mean no homophobic or racist slurs shall be committed. A little slander on a character is going to be ok, but dont make it a continuous thing. If I see anything that I consider to be a personal flame, the actions wil be met with consequences.

2.) The Spam Rule is in effect in this thread. This isnt for post count boosting. If you're going to have fun, please put some effort into it. This is meant for fun, and I don't want to have to take this awat from you guys.

3.) Don't ask questions in this thread. We have the other discussion thread for that and to talk about the shows and stuff. Don't just use this thread, use all threads. Just come into this one and have a little fun.

4.) Have fun, contribute, and dont take anything personally. This is a place for trash talking, but nothing way out of line. Have fun with it.

With that being said. You guys here in WZCW have not seen anything yet. I am a tag team champion. I won those titles BY MYSELF on my DEBUT. None of you can hold a candle to me. Believe me when I say this. WZCW will be mine. All of you will answer to me. If you don't like it...TOUGH. This sunday at Redemption I will face NorCal, and after I win that match, I may decide to add a little more gold. So be on the lookout. Anthony Michaels is here to stay. Oh, and don't forget.

I'm not just good, I'm not just great, I am...SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!

Micheals, you think your really that great? You think you won the titles all by yourself? Like him or not, you had a tag team partner in that match. And if that wasn't enough, you also had a chair. I, Eric Derf, should be the man holding BOTH of thoe titles right now, and you and NorCal both know it. Your just lucky I was never granted a rematch with a new partner. If I could have almost won that match alone, imagine what a bit of help could have done.

Come to think of it, you claim your such a great champion Micheals? Why not put your money where your mouth is. You got NorCal at Redemption? How about after you two little lovebirds blow off some steam together, you put those titles on the line against someone. Anyone. We'll see whos really that great.

Eric you just dont seem to understand. I have beat you more than once. Now I will admit you put up a fight. But when you lose all the time you become a loser. I don't associate with losers. I hang with winners. You're not in my league there kiddo. So why don't you just turn your ass around and go to the unemployment line before Myles has to fire you for not fulfilling your contractual obligations.

Anthony, Anthony, Anthony. It's people like you who I stand against. It's people like Eric who I stand up for. Even though you partnered with a man, even though he had your back, you turned on him. Now you give him no credit for your tag team win. You face your tag team partner at Redemption, Michaels. Now I respect NorCal, and honor him. I am always watching. You remember that. The referee's back my be turned, but mine is not. Always watch, my friend. Watch where the lightning strikes...

Shock, my dear, poor disillusioned Shock.

So you stick up for losers? Oh wait that's right. Because you yourself are one. You lost your debut match. Me? I won my first match, and not only did I win my first match. I won the tag team titles all by myself as well. Can you say that? Ummmmm. Let me think *thinking....thinking....thinking* Oh that's right. NO! Your bolt of so called "lightning" has already been struck around WZCW. Remember. Lightning never strikes twice...

Mhm... Your right. You did win your first two matchs, and I've lost 6 matchs. But at least I can keep going. I have no excuse for needing time off. At least I didn't have to call into work sick cause I fell of my bicycle, unlike "some people"... You try going out there, every single week with the odds stacks against you. Every single week, you've got either a bigger opponent, more then one opponent, people running in, see how easy it is to win.

You go into a match planning on fighting like a coward, and you come out a winner. I go into a match planing on wrestling my way to the top. I come out a loser, but more of a man for it then you'll ever be.

Michaels, you are stupider than I thought previously. You won the tag titles by yourself, did you? Did you have a partner? Yes. Then you did not win by yourself. As for the lightning never striking twice, my friend? You have the saying wrong. It is: Lightning never strikes twice in the same place. I did lose my first contest, however it was a battle royal. It is a new day. New opportunities, new chances, new places to be the top man. You might find it in your best interest to watch yourself, Anthony. The lightning might strike you next...

Good Lord your all worst than woman. Normally, I stay quite but because you assholes keep waking me up with all your back chat. Your all arguing who the best. Well the damn best was outside trying to get some sleep in a bloody gutter. You see I'm different than all of you. I've never ever,ever,ever lost.. And now one of you will go - "Hang on! You lost in the batte royal!". No. No. No. I was simply thrown over a simple rope. Just because I was thrown over the rope doesn't mean I have a little loss on my streak. Now shut up and let me get to freaking sleep.

The Grand Mystique says your futures are pale in comparison to his own. He will reign supreme and win the triple threat match at Redemption. Because no one, not a wet sponge like Anthony Michaels, pathetic debutants like Shock or Bratchny or a whiny loser like Eric Derf can stop me.

Talk to me when you have been here for a year and have accomplished something in this *bleeping* company!

So, I'd like to call out this Milenko fellow. I saw that little show with the cutout of me. First of all... That cutout is available right now at WZCWshop.com people!

But back to the point. You honestly think I'm as much of a pushover as a cardboard cutout? Please. You couldn't even rip the thing up without using a weapon! Your a joke in WZCW, you couldn't wrestle your way out of a paper bag without some form of weapontry.

Which is why I am not overlooking you at Redemption. Because, you won't be wrestling, you'll be using weapons, and it'll all be legal. And just because I'm a wrestler, doesn't mean I can't mix it up with ya. You may be the best person on the roster to fit the description of "Mayhem Champion", but that don't man a damn thing. Everest isn't a hardcore wrestler, yet he held that title with pride, and fought tooth and nail to win it, and to keep it. And I plan on doing just that.

Now, on to Everest. First off, I wish you the best of luck. I've been watching your matchs, and you've more then proven yourself as championship material. I really hope you do win the big one, but in the event that you don't, I see you at a fork in the road. You see, I'm an honerable man, and you lost that title without having a say in it. So, after Redemption, when I am Mayhem Champion, I would be honored to defend the title against you, anytime, anywheres.

But then you have that other path you can take, and not give up on your hunt for the Heavyweight Gold. Thats the path we all aim for, and it's not often something happens to derail a superstar from that path. If I win the Mayhem Title from Milekno, I plan on defending that title, and nothing more. I will go out there, every single week, and put that title on the line, no questions asked.

Finally, I'd like to address the entire roster. You see, I've been losing alot. And right there, it takes a man to even admit that. Yeah, I've thrown excuses out there, like having multiple opponents, or being attacked illegaly when the ref isn't looking, but I will admit my defeats. But just because I have yet to win a singles match, does not mean I am a pushover. Just ask Mangus Maxamillion. I brought Manzo closer to the edge then anyone else has ever done, I brought him so close to the egde Mangus couldn't even survive my attacks. Manzo is an honerable man who is misguided, and if he could understand what I was saying, I'm sure he would admit I gave him a run for his money, or should I say, Mangus's money.

So to anyone out there that honestly thinks I am a pushover. After Redemption, Mayhem Title or not, I am issuing an open challenge to ANYONE on the roster. If I beat Milenko, I'll even put the title on the line. Because I am sick of being pushed around. So I'm lashing out. And anyone that thinks they can stand in my way, by all means. Get in my way. I won't garentee victory, but I will garentee you will be in for the fight of your life.

Just try me.

The camera tunrs on and we see Milenko with his newly won Mayhem Championship over his shoulder. He looks at the camera and starts talking.

Milenko
Eric Derf, you thought you were going to beat me at Redemption but that didn't happen. I have the Mayhem Title and you have nothing but another lose. If you ever want a rematch you know where to find me but the result will be the same.

Milenko shifts his title to the other shoulder as he adresses the entire locker room.

Milenko
That goes for the entire locker room. I'm not a hard man ot find and if you think you can take this title from me I will show you just how wrong you are.

As the camera fades to black it closes in on Milenko's face and you can see a glimmer of insanity in his eyes.

BUMP!

I found this ol' thread and decided that I would try to resurrect it.

Wanna talk trash in character? Here's the place.

You look at the names here, look who created the thread and look whose one effort outshines them all
The Grand Mystique says your futures are pale in comparison to his own. He will reign supreme and win the triple threat match at Redemption. Because no one, not a wet sponge like Anthony Michaels, pathetic debutants like Shock or Bratchny or a whiny loser like Eric Derf can stop me.

Talk to me when you have been here for a year and have accomplished something in this *bleeping* company!

:disappointed:

This thread should stay dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo