WZCW Discussion Thread

Барбоса;5796561 said:
Barbosa and SHIT should have probably died a few times over in their matches. And that was before they were blown up with c4.

Fat Wasabi Toyota would definitely have died from the Doppelganger (Awful Waffle) Barbosa gave him off a ladder

Holy lol.

I also tried to limit it, but say a low card character wrote a better than average RP for them when facing a high card guy, I might be more inclined to vote for the lower guy based on them improving.

See now this irritates the shit out of me when votes go down like that. And maybe because I was always at the top of the curve where I got absolutely zero help out of it, but if someone's RP was better than their usual, but not better than mine, but they still get the vote/win because instead of a 83% they wrote a 91% while I wrote a 95% let's say, how's that fair to the person that DID write the better RP? I got to the top without a grading curve help, so should everyone else.

Literally had this discussion this week.

I remember one I think it was Tasty v Alex Bowen, may even have been Ty actually. They'd had a few matches and bowen was shit, really shit. Yet the actual title match Bowen improved a lot so people voted Bowen despite the opponent having the better RP.

Literally had this discussion this week.

I remember one I think it was Tasty v Alex Bowen, may even have been Ty actually. They'd had a few matches and bowen was shit, really shit. Yet the actual title match Bowen improved a lot so people voted Bowen despite the opponent having the better RP.

I'm convinced this line of thinking is what led to Ricky Runn becoming World Champion.

Барбоса;5796561 said:
Barbosa and SHIT should have probably died a few times over in their matches. And that was before they were blown up with c4.

Fat Wasabi Toyota would definitely have died from the Doppelganger (Awful Waffle) Barbosa gave him off a ladder

I feel like after Baller returned after having his head kicked off there's just no way you can have a match that lethally injures someone. You need to top that, and short of going full Osiris, how can you?

... Goddamn I love this fed.

article-2535709-1A7D371000000578-703_964x531.jpg

actually deserving a title is a lot more difficult than getting one because your opponent is an idiot.

For what it's worth, I thought your RP and Saboteur's both were much better. Even though I wasn't on Creative at the time.

So I've heard... :banghead:

It's been like 4 years... I think I'm almost over it Dags, don't ruin it!

As for MD...
Congrats Mancini!

The match made sense given the circumstances. I'm a little surprised at the decision to put me back into the Mayhem Title picture though... the character doesn't really have anything left to prove in the division, but I'll go w/the flow I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back