WZCW Discussion Thread

Words still fail me, but I'm making a post anyways to express how fucking shocked I am at that turn of events.

What an incredible couple of shows,
I think. First of all, congratulations to the new champions that we have crowned this week. Both have immensely deserved their place in history and, hopefully, will go on to be highly successful in defending them.

Second, I want to tell you a bit about what went on before the cash in. For a long time, I haven't enjoyed writing for Constantine. I was initially going to retire the character after last Kingdom Come but wanted to finish the angle with Cooper and VI first. When Cooper left, I realised or was time to go too. I've told Constantine's story now and I'm happy to leave it there. So what if I didn't get to headline KC with him, it doesn't matter. Its been a really good time with a good character but I don't see him coming back now.

The time is now for others to take the crown. Ech has been going excellent work and if the last moment of Constantine's career is what happened on Ascension, then I'm happy with that. Only 3 people knew about the cash in - Myself, Lee and Echelon. I hope it was a massive surprise to everyone and that you really enjoyed the moment.

The first woman to be Heavyweight Champion and the first main event of a PPV to have 3 women involved. Incredible pieces of history that we've created after such a long time of being around. Yet more reason to pronounce ourselves as the Premier eFed...

I think. First of all, congratulations to the new champions that we have crowned this week. Both have immensely deserved their place in history
This actually means quite a lot, thank you

I think enough time has passed to get my thoughts in order.

That was a fantastic show with a memorable ending. First of all, I want to thank Dave for his work with Constantine. Consty has been an absolute treasure to read. Glad you'll still be around with a new character that should be freakin hilarious.

Also, congratulations to Echelon for a WZCW first. Your work with Kagura has been splendid storytelling, often mixing the supernatural or the comedic in great fashion. You deserve that brass ring. Hell of a way to go about it, too.

And finally, you Creative have been on top of your game for a while now. I'll try and get feedback up for the show after I give feedback to those that have done so for my RP. I'm surprised everything went down the way it did, and I'm not often surprised in wrestling. So fuckin' A.

I mean...am I the only one that actually read Kagura's RP? I wasn't that surprised ;).

I called it RP of the round.

I think everyone got the impression that a cash in was teased, but I personally thought it was coming the rounds after 'LL. Sometimes it's pretty easy to pull the wool over my eyes, even when you're saying that your pulling the wool over my eyes.

Ya but it's wrestling, so it goes under wrestling rules that anything can happen. I can RP and say Mark Keaton is going to show his dick in his next match, you don't really expect it to happen, thus it's shocking when he yanks it out to close a show.

I mean...am I the only one that actually read Kagura's RP? I wasn't that surprised ;).

I was thinking the same exact thing.

Either way, I'm very happy for Ech. The fact that she swooped in before Batti & Eve to become the first female champ should add a lot of intrigue to the LL Main Event now. I'm surprised Constantine is wrapping up now instead of @ KC but it's a nice way of going out. Congrats, Ech!

I think. First of all, congratulations to the new champions that we have crowned this week. Both have immensely deserved their place in history and, hopefully, will go on to be highly successful in defending them.

Second, I want to tell you a bit about what went on before the cash in. For a long time, I haven't enjoyed writing for Constantine. I was initially going to retire the character after last Kingdom Come but wanted to finish the angle with Cooper and VI first. When Cooper left, I realised or was time to go too. I've told Constantine's story now and I'm happy to leave it there. So what if I didn't get to headline KC with him, it doesn't matter. Its been a really good time with a good character but I don't see him coming back now.

The time is now for others to take the crown. Ech has been going excellent work and if the last moment of Constantine's career is what happened on Ascension, then I'm happy with that. Only 3 people knew about the cash in - Myself, Lee and Echelon. I hope it was a massive surprise to everyone and that you really enjoyed the moment.

The first woman to be Heavyweight Champion and the first main event of a PPV to have 3 women involved. Incredible pieces of history that we've created after such a long time of being around. Yet more reason to pronounce ourselves as the Premier eFed...

Oh I'll take care of that good sir. Very soon. ;)

Congrats are obviously in order for Ech. I had a feeling Constantine would be wrapping up with Dave's new character on the horizon. Still, it's a huge shock, and a well-kept secret, great job Lee and Dave also.

But something no-one has mentioned here yet:
The Frenchie is back!

Yeah, Flex returning is an epic stroke of brilliance from Dynamite. I'd put him at the very top of the list of front-runners for the Lethal Lottery. Him versus Batti in the KC main event would be all sorts of fuckin' epic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back