WWE NXT LD 3/09/10

What main event Cena just getting beat down by 3 guys and then mcmahon pinning him that sounds like a pretty lame Main Event to me.

And I happened to greatly enjoy it. It had a good story, and teased another Kofi push.

EDIT: Also, what Lee said.

What main event Cena just getting beat down by 3 guys and then mcmahon pinning him that sounds like a pretty lame Main Event to me.

Really, I've seen that match about 30 times before with McMahon making whoever the top face of the moment is go through a gauntlet. Shit he did it to Austin twice back in 1999 if I remember correctly.

STOP TALKING ABOUT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW

I am about to watch both RAW and Impact directly after this here show

Really, I've seen that match about 30 times before with McMahon making whoever the top face of the moment is go through a gauntlet. Shit he did it to Austin twice back in 1999 if I remember correctly.

And apparently far more people wanted to see that than Flair/Hogan.

And I happened to greatly enjoy it. It had a good story, and teased another Kofi push.

EDIT: Also, what Lee said.

I'm just suprised that would make you change from TNA which was amazing last night. I saw part of it but i turned back to TNA pretty fast because i thought it was kind of stupid.

Yeah Dammit, how are we supposed to observe the FULL MAJESTY OF WADE BARRETT THE SAWING EAGLE.

Please tell me Jericho's commentating again this week.

I wasn't watching wrestling in 1999.

Anyway, I loved TNA, but there was something about the RAW main event that made me switch the channel and stay there. However most of the rest of my night was spent watching Spike.

yes, but then I have to wait. KB spends lots of time trying to impress upon me the virtues of online buying. i say no. I have to type in numbers and shit. to fuck with that

or you could drive to your local bestbuy and see if they have it in stock (unlikely, because Cash=greatness).

typing 16 numbers is easier than driving to your local store, and HOPING they have what you are looking for.

You could always try Walmart or Target too.

or you could drive to your local bestbuy and see if they have it in stock (unlikely, because Cash=greatness).

typing 16 numbers is easier than driving to your local store, and HOPING they have what you are looking for.

You could always try Walmart or Target too.

both Best buy and FYE were straight up sold out last week, no shit

ECW gets overtime. Wade Barrett doesnt.

Gabriel's going to get the Twistytwirly Fireman's Carry Slam quicker than Daniel Bryan can cut a promo without stumbling over his words.

Are they chanting "USA"? In a match where an Englishman and a South African are facing off?

And apparently far more people wanted to see that than Flair/Hogan.

6scgu9.jpg

both Best buy and FYE were straight up sold out last week, no shit

if you can't have them hold it (which you shouldn't be able to at Bestbuy), then online is the only way to guarantee you get your copy of it (and you don't even have to leave your house, and can PUMP IRON while doing it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back