WWE Raw LD Is Stocking Up On Scented Candles On 3/1/10

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
35377kk.jpg

LEGACY LOST?
Shrouded by dissent, The Legacy is on the verge of collapse. Just one week after Randy Orton punished his minions on Raw, The Viper faces Ted DiBiase one-on-one

CAPTAIN CHARIS-MONEY
New Raw acquisition Christian became the first man to qualify for WrestleMania's Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

NEW DIVAS CHAMP
Winning a tournament to determine the new Divas Champion, Maryse defeated Gail Kim to capture the title.

Zack Ryder is now officially on the Raw Roster, which makes me nervous about him possibly fading into oblivion. Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong and he'll qualify for MITB.

If that happens, this will be my reaction:

xqb6m8.gif

Guests, if you're looking around and want to join in on the action, signing up could not be easier.

Registering with Wrestlezone Forums takes mere seconds. Once registering, not only can you join us in here for Raw tonight, but you will also become a member of our Discussion Forums.

One click on the link below, and a couple seconds to choose your Username and password, and you're part of the Internet's most popular Wrestling Discussion Forum.

I can tell you that the LDs here are a major reason why I signed up. They are so much fun and laid back. All of the posters here are very friendly and accommodating towards new posters, and we want you to sign up.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/register.php

Her husband was pretty funny too.

I haven't been looking forward to tonight's episode. They're going to recycle gags like the scented candles and use all the other gags they didn't use for the Snoop episode.

I really hope CM Punk and the Straight Edge Society put Cheech and Chong in their place.

i'll be dvr'ing the episode tonight, and fast forwarding past the celebretards, like i do every week.

however, 24 has been regretably terrible this year so far, so I might watch Raw live.

I've been a die hard since season 1, and this is in the bottom half of excitment. The story isn't bad, there's just nothing there to keep you going.

I hope the radio lover isn't turned into a jobber. Be a shame for his 8 months on ECW go to nothing.

I've been a die hard since season 1, and this is in the bottom half of excitment. The story isn't bad, there's just nothing there to keep you going.

Oh me too. Nothing will be worse than season 6, but this season feels like it might just be above it.

Hopefully we get a musical performance of this gem:

FTS, fellow stoners, get your bongs ready.

False. Very, very false. They were awesome in the 70s and for a few years in the 80s. Nice Dreams is god damn hilarious from start to finish.

I abhor everything about pot smoking to begin with. Maybe it's that, who knows?

I will be critical of Cheech and Chong tonight. Whoever wants to join my SES is welcome.

by way of god, I will be here. My internet was acting shitty all day (which sucks when you watch T on a Slingbox). Miraculously, it started working 30 minutes ago.

And if they end up fucking over Zack Ryder and making him a jobber, when he should be a superstar, wwe would regret that decision.

Guess who has to write a paper for a waste of time class during Raw, but will probably ignore the paper and watch Raw anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back