Springer + Wrestling = Redneck Raw on 2/15/10

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
25i6kpt.jpg

"HART-ACHE" AND BANE
With coaxing from John Cena, Mr. McMahon agreed to face Bret Hart in a match at WrestleMania but The Chairman rescinded once his rival attacked. Then, it was The "Hit Man's" heartache and ballistic rampage that ended Raw, much like Survivor Series 12 years ago.

MARDI GRAS-PING GOLD
U.S. Champ Miz & Big Show unseated DX in a Triple Threat Elimination Match to become new Unified Tag Champs.

Here's hoping Springer brings along a REAL Marine in Steve Wilkos.

WWE RAW! IT'S CRASH TELEVISION!!

209o9xw.gif

Guests, if you're looking around and want to join in on the action, signing up could not be easier.

Registering with Wrestlezone Forums takes mere seconds. Once registering, not only can you join us in here for Raw tonight, but you will also become a member of our Discussion Forums.

One click on the link below, and a couple seconds to choose your Username and password, and you're part of the Internet's most popular Wrestling Discussion Forum.

I can tell you that the LDs here are a major reason why I signed up. They are so much fun and laid back. All of the posters here are very friendly and accommodating towards new posters, and we want you to sign up.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/register.php

Three years ago, there was no way Bret would have been able to avoid being trapped underneath that piece of equipment. He's come a long way. Canada's proud of our boy.

I predict finishing moves being kicked out of during Cena vs. Triple H.

If only this was 1999, this would actually be awesome.

But, no, instead it's 2010. What in the fuck is Springer going to be doing on a PG Raw?

Appeal to the kind of trailer trash that makes up the bulk of the wrestling audience. Families of human garbage. Isn't that obvious?

But if it's PG they can't do a skit about incestual inbred cousins wanting to marry each other's dogs...

Steve > Jerry

I predict that Michael Cole will use the word "Vintage" a total of 27 times tonight... three times for Springer alone.

I also predict that with the addition of Springer, we're in for a No DQ match somewhere... who knows, maybe WWE will go back to PG-13 for one night only... Or at least I can wish they do.

I'm on tonight, even though there's no doubt the E will try to make a PG-version of a Springer show... which is going to suck. I'm not excited for this, but we'll see how it goes.

Apparently, there are Japanese Chimps in row 12B....and oh yeah

It's that thing I watch 72 hours prior to Impact!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back