WWE Raw LD Is Stocking Up On Scented Candles On 3/1/10

hey 3 guests, come and join the forums. I know this LD is pretty bare right now, but this is an awesome place to be, everybody is awesome, and you can talk not just wrestling, with knowledgeable about a wide variety of topics.

THE MATCH IS ON AT MANIA!

AND VINCE VS. CENA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!

VINCE WILL WIN BECAUSE CZENA ONLY NOEZ FIIV MOOVZ!!!

WTF! HBK DVD #3!

This looks good, especially if HBK is gonna talk about the individual matches. I may want to get this.

man, I'm looking towards to Vince Cena next week. I know the match won't really happen, Batista will get involved, but I want to see it go down.

idk last dvd i bought was the WCW one.. not too big on buyin em unless it's a big pay per view box set or something old school..

Children of the Monday Night Wars.. WCW was where it was at there for a hot minute.. wish they'd do a best of nitro dvd

WCW was pretty awesome, and as an Attitude follower, I would like to see more of the Attitude era on DVD, but I'm an HBK mark, and I love the documentary-style DVD. But most of the DVDs are pretty good.

yeah i'd like to see hbk go full mania heel tonite..

if i cant get HHH and HBK at mania.. at least let me see it on raw haha

Shit, I'm not the only one who wanted HHH/HBK at mania?! I thought I was the only one. I wanted HBK/HHH, Batista/Edge, Jericho/Taker.

I don't know why, but I am expecting an HHH turn. I don't know why.

I like Danny Bry, but I doubt there will be a big NXT presence at Mania. Maybe we have a Daniel Bryan sighting tonight, costing Miz the titles?

And, to anyone who ever doubted Sheamus as a Main Eventer, here's some crow, go ahead and fucking eat it. Eat it all.

And RAW is done. Sheamus looks strong, HBK still doesn't turn, but maybe plants the seed for a turn, by leaving HHH to be assaulted.

Another pretty strong RAW. A little light on the wrestling, but they furthered the WMXXVI matches. We got a bunch of strong promo's, including 1 by Batista, which was a shock. I'm looking forward to next week, although I wish they didn't have a boring celeb host for the debut of Monday Impact.

So we managed to carry this LD to 150 posts. Fairly impressive for 2 people.

It's a shame the forums are down or something, because I would have loves to see what the people thought of this weeks RAW as it was happening.

And it's time for me to get out of this thread. I made my goal of getting the LD to 150 posts.

One more time, for the 1 guest in this thread, join the forums, it is 100,000,000% worth it. There are usually a hell of a lot more people here, but there must be some sort of problems with the forums or something. That, or the after Swagger won a match the world came to an end and only me, SigTauBlackLabel, and the guest survived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back