WWE Raw LD Is Stocking Up On Scented Candles On 3/1/10

well it's nice having a conversation about raw with ya in here man.. haha

i have the tendency to not pay attention to my computer.. when something cool happens.. so dont i'll eventually be back haha

that is fucking ridiculous. 2 fucking minutes, and Zack Ryder never got in any offense. Fuck MVP, I used to like him, but he fucking sucks now.

yeah, it's nice to not be in here alone. It's my goal to get this LD to 150 posts, so I am gonna keep it going.

This Divas segment is reminiscent of the days of yore when they did things not to show off their wrestling ability, but to get us guys aroused. Fuck that stupid "Smart, Sexy, Powerful" crap Cole tried to push on us. all we care about is the middle one.

I am guessing that the forums are down or something, because the main forums page says that we are the only 2 users online now, and that never happens.

yeah... i had problems with it for a bit.. but then it just started working again..

i like to pretend it's cuz i have a mac.. haha..

but yes.. the divas of yesteryear were amazing.. Miss Lita and Trish so effin bad

Cheech and Chong did a shit job trying to introduce the ladies, but they managed to be pretty funny.

I guess this isn't a 6 person tag?

yeah, Maryse was the hottest there.

What the fuck is this crap? Throwing the "magic Cheerios" at them?

MAD DOG VACHON FOR HOF?!?!?!?! Cool.

BRET HART IS NEXT! He is probably going to try and goad Vince into the match at Mania. Maybe he faked the whole thing in order to screw Vince into wrestling him or something.

i'ma broadcasting student.. and i hate hate to be one to talk specifics and laws on a wrestling forum.. But i really really hope general mills the producer of lucky charms doesnt find it offensive that WWE is laying claim to the fact that their cereal will cause people to hallucinate or act freaky..

It's a slippery slope they are walking with that one as much as i love the federation and have been a fan since i was 5..

saying that i don't think anything will come out of it.. but hell.. i cant help but wonder about this crap since i study it all the time

i'ma broadcasting student.. and i hate hate to be one to talk specifics and laws on a wrestling forum.. But i really really hope general mills the producer of lucky charms doesnt find it offensive that WWE is laying claim to the fact that their cereal will cause people to hallucinate or act freaky..

It's a slippery slope they are walking with that one as much as i love the federation and have been a fan since i was 5..

saying that i don't think anything will come out of it.. but hell.. i cant help but wonder about this crap since i study it all the time

good point, but I think they have loopholes. McMahon isn't that stupid.

BRET HART TIME!

So Vince thinks he screwed Bret again. Vince has to realize that Bret is screwing him again.

Holy shit, Vince admits he screwed Bret. Lol.

Anybody that doesn't think that Vince is an amazing heel needs to get their fucking brain examined. Vince is the top heel in the business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back