WWE Raw LD Is Stocking Up On Scented Candles On 3/1/10

I think you misinterpreted me. I said because it's PG, they had to think of some way to show getting high without showing drugs. I just think brownies would have been better.

Yu mentioned it, and when people do that, it is one of my biggest pet peeves on the forum. I bet we see at least one "ZOMG!! GETTING HIGH IS PG NOW!!!?!?!11!!?!" thread after this show, if its not up already

Yu mentioned it, and when people do that, it is one of my biggest pet peeves on the forum. I bet we see at least one "ZOMG!! GETTING HIGH IS PG NOW!!!?!?!11!!?!" thread after this show, if its not up already

If there is one please take it down, for my sanity and I'm sure many others

That was actually pretty funny

no, it was a RAW guest host segment, it couldn't be funny.

:sarcasm:

It actually was quite funny. RAW so far has been good. DX saying they are gonna split up after tonight, Randy Orton becomes a face, and a funny guest host segment.

SWAGGER IN THE MONEY IN THE BANK!!!!!!!!! SWAGGER WINS!!!!!!!

THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING!

sorry for the caps. Can't believe Swaggah won.

HELLO!!!!
HELLO!!!!
HELLO!!!!
HELLO!!!!
(that was an echo)

Is it just me, or is this LD empty right now.

Cena is on the mic, come on people, we need conversation.

Why the hell was Batista a face for all those years? He has been killer on the mic.

Hey 1 guest, you should register for this forum. Even though this LD is pretty empty right now, it is NEVER like this, and everybody is cool here, and you can talk about anything from wrestling, sports, video games, or whatever you want.

damn.. that was kinda captivating.. the realness of the promo was awesome.. that's what missing..

i mean you have hornswaggle feeding tommy chong lucky f'n charms.. then a promo like that..

ponderous how they know what they need to do.. but they just dont do it

am I the only person who thinks that, instead of Shawn turning on HHH tonight, HHH turns on Shawn? I know that nobody will answer me since nobody is here.

damn.. that was kinda captivating.. the realness of the promo was awesome.. that's what missing..

i mean you have hornswaggle feeding tommy chong lucky f'n charms.. then a promo like that..

ponderous how they know what they need to do.. but they just dont do it

I agree, although the Lucky Charms trippy shit was pretty funny. That Batista promo just solidified him as an awesome heel (if he wasn't there already).

we shall see..

i think sheamus has to do something tonite.. if they are gonna push him and trips at mania

it may make more sense to try and turn HHH instead, because RAW is short on top heels......

What the fuck was that? I laughed, but still. Thank god Santino got here to save the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back