ECW For A Limited Time LD

Ha. Shelton is trying to get cheap pops.

He's been a heel since day one. Any wrestler will tell you that it is much harder to get a pop than it is to get heat. I will always have more tolerance to cheap pops than I will cheap heat.

So is Kozlov. Zeke will never be a World Champion, ever. Not in the WWE.
He's far more likely then Kozlov was to be a champ. He's way more built. He has some personality. He has a mouthpiece to help too. He's more entertaining the Kozlov is. While I'm not saying he's going to be a world champ, he might be able to me a decent mid carder, while Kozlov never had that potential.

So is Kozlov. Zeke will never be a World Champion, ever. Not in the WWE.

wwe-batista.jpg

He's far more likely then Kozlov was to be a champ. He's way more built. He has some personality. He has a mouthpiece to help too. He's more entertaining the Kozlov is. While I'm not saying he's going to be a world champ, he might be able to me a decent mid carder, while Kozlov never had that potential.

I think I see you in every LD and I'm not sure if I have ever seen you post anywhere else.

Cool.

You know, with that smile and all, if Vance Archer had a moustache he could rival Stuntz for creepiest smile.

Shelton mark right here. He's probably paid enough dues to unify the belts at this point.

I fucking love Shelton. I would have the highest of mark outs if he would win the MITB. The guy is one of my favorites since his Team Angle days. I would love to see him succeed on whatever brand he travels to after ECW. I could go on forever about how much I love me some Shelton.

next week will actually be a good ECW. how many of the 2 titles will change hands next week? and if Christian defends the ECW title next week, they must be keeping it around on Raw or SD

The only ones who seem to hate Shelton are the people who think you need to be The Rock on the mic or you fucking suck and have no charisma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back