ECW REMIX featuring Hardy/Bourne! 12/28/09

I just wish the crowd was better. I mean the guys chanting ECW was great and I love that they focused in on them but the whole crowd should have been chanting it, dammit.

I just wish the crowd was better. I mean the guys chanting ECW was great and I love that they focused in on them but the whole crowd should have been chanting it, dammit.

They should have Doc, but what do you expect? This is the PG-era, these kids only know fuckin' Cena and Roidtista. They wouldn't know wrestling history if it slapped them in the face, and it sucks.

Tommy had a great farewell though, that was good. Combined with his ECW Title win earlier this year, this was truly the best way to see him go out. Considering how emotional he was during that promo I think he may just retire from pro wrestling all together though, which really sucks because I was REALLY hoping he might make his way to TNA.

Just finished watching Tommy's farewell speech, and it saddens me to no end.

Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!

Well, now I'm hungover, but I did just watch ECW. That was a sad ending, very touching, and the very last piece of the Original ECW has left the building.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back