Live Discussion: ECW 8/17/09

Ugh. The Rise and Fall of WCW is going to be such a revisionist history biased piece of shit. Did you really just refer to Eric Bischoff as a member of the Three Stooges? Bischoff, one of the smartest guys this business has ever seen? Shut the fuck up. And blaming Kevin Nash for WCW's demise? That's a fucking laugh riot considering he booked a total of ONE episode of fucking Thunder in his entire WCW tenure. Russo I can understand getting some blame, but Bischoff and Nash? Bullshit. Where's Hogan?

yeh It seemed to be 'shooting' on nash and hall

If Big Zeke is the mystery partner I will possibly jizz my pants and shit all over this white couch.

And BK commercials are just fucking weird now.

Well of course it will be revised accordingly, you know how it goes X, those who win the war write the history. With Nash and Russo being with TNA, would you honestly believe they'd put them over? Bischoff isn't on great terms with Vince either, well, has he ever really?

Mayweather is such a pompous jackass. Reminds me of Pacman Jones. Go fucking kill yourself Floyd, while you're "making it rain" people are starving to death you piece of shit.

Awesome vid package.

The guest host thing is working. RAW feels like an event to me.

That WCW DVD could be one of the funniest things ever. The revisionist history stuff is great. The McMahon DVD had me rewinding it to laugh over and over again.

Jesus Doc you mark out for everything huh? That must be your most repeated phrase on here; "I'm marking out!"

Of course you like Mayweather Brian. Of course you do.

Summerslam's lineup looks great. I know there are obvious matches there, but it's solid.

God, please be Zeke ;;

Oh shit oh shit...it IS!!!

Jesus Doc you mark out for everything huh? That must be your most repeated phrase on here; "I'm marking out!"

Yeah! It makes it a lot more fun, liking everything. Everyone should try it sometime. It's great being an easy mark.

YAH, PRINGLES STUPID BOY

I guess I'm not as cool as you guys, I don't see Zeke's appeal at all. Cool another big guy who can't work. Don't we already have enough of those?

have you ever SEEEN the guy X? :lmao:

dude could be WHATEVER the WWE wants him to be

I don't think he'd make much of a technical wrestler, do you?

Epic things are happening right now in Camp xfear. Epic. Stay tuned tonight Col. Pain (that's your new nickname incase you didn't know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back