Nattily-Attired ECW LD 7/21/09

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
In this episode, Abraham Washington interviews Dreamer and Christian! Reks makes his ECW debut! Will Yoshi make an appearance? How about Shelton? A Hurricane warning? Ryder? Find out all this AND MORE Tuesday at 10/9c on "SyFy".

So who all is going to be in this? Am I going to have to carry it by myself?

Zach Ryder better kick some more ass this week. Abe Washington main event = win.

I hope Yoshi makes an appearance, I like what he's doing. He makes a good replacement for Evan Bourne. I'd like to see what he can do on the mic, though. A promo tonight would be nice, just to gauge his abilities.

I doubt we see Regal because to my knowledge he has a match on Superstars.

Should be good, as always. Looking forward to Abraham Washington.

Hey, Harthan, where is that taping taking place in September? I need to know for Google Maps.

Shit, it's 3 and a half hours away. Hope I can convince Dad to take me. I really want to go.
Well, maybe I'll see you there.

Shit, it's 3 and a half hours away. Hope I can convince Dad to take me. I really want to go.
Well, maybe I'll see you there.

I've got 3rd row in the lower concourse. I'm fairly sure I'll be on TV whenever the camera looks straight at the ring.

I'll probably point myself out on WZ at some point.

Yeah, if I don't go I'll try looking for you on TV. You should bring a sign or something. Is there a way to check to see how many tickets are still available? I've never done this before.

Yeah, if I don't go I'll try looking for you on TV. You should bring a sign or something. Is there a way to check to see how many tickets are still available? I've never done this before.

Just go to ticketmaster and search for the best available seats, and it'll hook you up.

The commercial for ECW is incredible. Unfortunately, it'll never happen because Bourne is on RAW. Still a fucking great commercial.

Shit yeah, the ten minute before mark! Abraham Washington!!! <3

I like Zeke. He's pretty cool on the mic. And his moves look PAINFUL.

Who's with me?

I'm really digging Yoshi's music. That shit is catchy.

:lmao: Striker agrees with me, he says it sounds like Ace of Base!

ECW has just began with an Ace of Base reference. This should be a good show.

LOVE his music. He's going to face...
William Regal.

Geez, Yoshi didn't get much reaction, especially when compared to last week. Shame...

YEAH, promo time!
lul, irony

I'm really digging Yoshi's music. That shit is catchy.

:lmao: Striker agrees with me, he says it sounds like Ace of Base!

ECW has just began with an Ace of Base reference. This should be a good show.

:lmao: it is catchy but I say we give him a Melt Banana song for his theme music. How fucked up would that be?

Ace of Base is a band that does similar music to Yoshi's entrance theme? I'll definitely have to check them out, then.

You can download Yoshi's theme on Xylot.

DAMN, Yoshi's cool. Props to Regal for looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back