Nattily-Attired ECW LD 7/21/09

Do we really need this segment? Really now?

Good god the Bella Twins! I'm pretty sure they've got bigger cocks than half of us here.

It's like Divas Uncensored in WWE Mag.

Yeah, I read WWE Mag. Shut up, it's entertaining.

Morrison vs. Kane? Huh.

YEAH! Goldust! Maybe he'll job to Reks.
...or Benjamin. I actually hope Goldust wins.

I was watching some Goldust promos from late 97 the other day when he started the "Artist Formerly Known as Goldust" gimmick...what an underrated worker Goldust is. He was a GREAT heel, the heat he would get is fucking RIDICULOUS. Makes the biggest heels in the WWE right now look like X-Pac in comparison.

I'm still new to posting in the forums, so I'm not sure about posting links, but here's a fun site for you: http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

Hey, dude, I'm not fat. I rarely eat at any of those restaurants. Today for dinner I had gnocchi with bleu cheese sauce, salad, and peas. I drink three glasses of water a day, along with a lot of tea. I only go out to eat once a week, and never to a fast food place. I go to the gym three times a week. I'm very healthy, thank you very much.

I was watching some Goldust promos from late 97 the other day when he started the "Artist Formerly Known as Goldust" gimmick...what an underrated worker Goldust is. He was a GREAT heel, the heat he would get is fucking RIDICULOUS. Makes the biggest heels in the WWE right now look like X-Pac in comparison.

Goldust was great back in the day, shame he never became any bigger than the IC title.

And Ezekiel Jackson using the Brawl for all Theme, epic

Hey, dude, I'm not fat. I rarely eat at any of those restaurants. Today for dinner I had gnocchi with bleu cheese sauce, salad, and peas. I drink three glasses of water a day, along with a lot of tea. I only go out to eat once a week, and never to a fast food place. I go to the gym three times a week. I'm very healthy, thank you very much.
I just saw this site today, and it just seemed relevant to food. I mean some of the stuff there seems downright disgusting, but other stuff just seems so delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back