ECW REMIX featuring Hardy/Bourne! 12/28/09

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
The final ECW of the year draws close, and what a match do we have for that night! Matt Hardy, a former ECW champion, returns to face the high-flying, exhilarating Evan "Air" Bourne in a match that is sure to be good.

Other than that, the show is a mystery. Will Abe Washington make his in-ring debut? Will The Hurriburchill saga continue? Will we see Christian in action? How will the saga between the Ruthless Roundtable play out? Find out all this AND MORE as ECW commences at 10/9c on SyFy.

Doc if I'm not mistaken, I believe Hardy will not be facing Bourne. I believe they are wrestling in separate matches. Not sure though, I could be wrong (I have been many times in the past). But I shall definitely be tuning into ECW tonight and I will most likely be participating in the LD, unless something comes up.

EDIT: I just read on the front page that Tommy Dreamer's ECW farewell will be tonight.

I cant wait to see Bourne and Hardy competing and actually having a legitimate chance to win a match. Personally I hope hardy wins the whole thing and ends up back on ECW permanantly. However I think Regal or Jackson will win and this whole thing will be for nothing. In a closing note I wish Swagger won the tourny. F'n Yoshi...Realy

Damn, I thought they were facing off. Oh well. The fact is, Hardy and Bourne are making their returns to ECW, the place where they have enjoyed the greatest recent success. Hardy was champion, Bourne was over. If they're in a match, it should be good. If they're in different matches, it'll be enjoyable.

Glad to see they're going to give Tommy a proper sendoff. Goodbye, Tommy... :(

EdgeHead has it on the nose. Swagger should have won this bad boy. Him and Christian had good matches in the past. Plus it gets Swagger back fresh in our minds and he could carry ECW whenever Christian were to leave.

I suppose, but I really like Yoshi.

I want to believe this is all a setup for an RVD return.

I'm looking forward to tonight.

Bourne is always awesome, and hopefully Matt Hardy loses to someone like Regal. Also, the ABAHAM WASHININ Show is always funny, and hopefully we get more of Atlas tonight.

Dreamer leaving upsets me, but at least he's getting a proper sendoff.

.....That is, unless they use him leaving as a vehicle to get VANCE ARCHER over :(

Yeah...I hope they don't do that. There better be the ABAHAM WASHININ show. I think we may just see Abwash's in-ring debut.

Is there a bad movie on another channel we can make fun of?

Tonight should be a good show, but unfortunately with everything thats been announced I got a feeling we won't be seeing Abe tonight :(

Aye Yo, I'm here. I wonder if Vance Archer's Masterpiece of Pain( is that what its called? )continues. Looking forward to Hardy and Bourne cuz they actually aren't jobbers on ECW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back