ECW For A Limited Time LD

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator

NXT Is Coming...
As ECW draws to an end, what will happen to the wrestlers on the show? Will they get traded away? Will they participate in this new reality show? Will we get more answers tonight?

Strength in Numbers
Though Christian won his match last week, Big Zeke and William Regal laid him out. Could Zeke want to get his hands on the championship? How did Christian's match with Sheamus last night affect the champion? Find out tonight!

Heeeeeeeeeeere's ABE!
The always entertaining and controversial Abraham Washington Show airs on ECW tonight. With wrestlers unsure of their futures, who will Abe interview tonight? For that matter, will we get any clues as to where he's going after this is over?

Remember, Guests! Join up and discuss one of the last few ECWs with us! Once the show is off the air you won't get another chance! Registering is easy, and once you're registered you can partiipate in all kinds of discussion ranging from current events to movies to music and of course wrestling!!

Join us as ECW goes on the air at 10/9c on SyFy!

I'll hopefully be here. I don't expect much from ECW storyline wise anymore, just matches. I'm sure we will get some sort of match between Zeke and Captain C.

I may be able to convince my parents to let me watch, if it starts snowing again.

Am I the only who believes we may be hearing I am perfection every Tuesday night once it changes to NXT? This just occurred to me.

I'm not going to lie and say I'm going to be here. I've been working on the snow all day and I'm tired as shit. Hope you guys have fun.

I wish it was me. Oh well. Time to observe and make a bad joke here and there.

Hearing Abraham Washington say "in the face" after Ryder got dissed by Tiffany may be the highlight of my entire day.

Just if Tiffany did what she was suppose to do to get those beads...

Hmm ECW getting a shot at the UTT, nice! Lets go Dudebusters!

could either of these teams actually win the titles? probably not, goldust wont win any titles now, and Berreta and Croft arent good enough yet

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1801543 said:
Just if Tiffany did what she was suppose to do to get those beads...

Hmm ECW getting a shot at the UTT, nice! Lets go Dudebusters!

Why do they not go by Dudebusters? I would take them way more serious if they had a team name like ShowMiz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back