NXT LD will kick your fucking head in 3/02/10

What the hell is up with the Hardy hate? He's hardly fat at the level of Mark Henry or someone like that. He's nowhere near as bad as he's made out to be.

Yeah but at the same time you have to factor in that the rookies are supposed to be getting experience. They're in front of a live crowd and are in the ring so they're getting their experience.

Yeah, true, good point. I guess I just hate commercials, they make me want to shoot myself.

I love that Matt bought new ring gear, but kept the bright fucking purple boots.

And holy shit, they allowed the 450 splash.

That was a nice 450...

NXT's second show was impressive for the second week in a row... Wonder if WWE can keep it up

OK, what was the reason Carlito spit in the face of Heath Slater? I guess we will have to find out next week. Good booking by WWE.

NXT in 2 weeks has become WWEs best show, it seems.

OK, what was the reason Carlito spit in the face of Heath Slater? I guess we will have to find out next week. Good booking by WWE.

NXT in 2 weeks has become WWEs best show, it seems.

slater and christian beat carlito and tarver last week...slater tried showing him up in the match as well last week

Eh, I didn't think it was as good as last week. Not terrible though.

Skip Sheffield seems like he may be the most entertaining of the Rookies. Yep Yep Yep

God damn that's catchy lol.

If you don't like NXT, you're a big stupid baby.

24eq9ef.gif

15wcdus.jpg

YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back