• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NXT LD 3:16 (With a Side Helping of Arguing for Arguings' Sake)

Except for when you went off about me grading things differently each match because I rarely use the same justifications?

This makes your system of rating matches different from star ratings how? They're exactly the same.

* = F
** = D
*** = C
**** = B
***** = A

They're the exact same system KB. Literally.

This makes your system of rating matches different from star ratings how? They're exactly the same.

* = F
** = D
*** = C
**** = B
***** = A

They're the exact same system KB. Literally.

No, not really but keep telling me how my own system works. It's entertaining.

Santino is 1000 times better then Skip Sheffield. There's a fine line between funny/entertaining and annoying. Skip Sheffield is more on the latter of the two sides

Aside from Skip can wrestle?

No, not really but keep telling me how my own system works. It's entertaining.

Are you shitting me?

Okay, so YOU explain the system to me then. Does an F = a ******** star rating? A C = a -*** star rating? What? Explain it to me.

Your rating system is exactly the same as star rating, except you use letters instead. Not sure how you could argue otherwise, you have five main ratings just like star ratings system does, and then you have degrees of those ratings (A-, B+, etc) just like star ratings have degrees like ***1/2 or ***3/4.

It's the same system, you just use letters instead of stars. Really not sure how you could even argue otherwise.

Lackluster but fun. I'll admit it.

I have a feeling that the first match should have been the main event.

WWE NXT LD is More Arguing About Pointless, Arbitrary Bullshit on 3/16!

Kind of like every section of this forum? Pretty sure arguing about a simulated sport for hours on end is just as arbitrary and pointless as arguing about numbers.

Aside from Skip can wrestle?

He can wrestle a little. But then again he also doesn't have the character of a little annoying Italian who gets his ass kicked all the time. Entertainment wise Santino > Skip Sheffield. Santino isn't as funny as he used to be but Sheffield is just flat out annoying

Are you shitting me?

Okay, so YOU explain the system to me then. Does an F = a ******** star rating? A C = a -*** star rating? What? Explain it to me.

Your rating system is exactly the same as star rating, except you use letters instead. Not sure how you could argue otherwise, you have five main ratings just like star ratings system does, and then you have degrees of those ratings (A-, B+, etc) just like star ratings have degrees like ***1/2 or ***3/4.

It's the same system, you just use letters instead of stars. Really not sure how you could even argue otherwise.

And again X decides he knows what I'm thinking.

And for once comes fairly close to being right. Still different though.

It's not me deciding that I know what you're thinking KB, it's common sense. You have five main ratings that you hand out (F-A), just like star ratings have five main ratings that are handed out (*-*****). This has nothing to do with HOW you judge the matches, it has to do with how you rate them, and using letters instead of numbers is the same exact thing. There are still five main ratings you hand out.

I must ask KB, how exactly is your letter system any more fluid than giving a match a star ranking.

I must ask KB, how exactly is your letter system any more fluid than giving a match a star ranking.

To me at least, stars make it seem like this great and mighty threshold that you ahve to get to reach a good or bad match. The grades seem more open to interpretation to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back