The Last ECW LD...EVAAAAH!!!

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator

THE LAST EPISODE OF ECW EVER. :(

The Final Fight.
In what is assumed to be the last match ever for the ECW title, Christian defends his belt against the Guyanian Goliath Ezekiel Jackson in an Extreme Rules match, a fitting end to the Brand of Extreme.Will Christian retain? Will Jackson win? What will happen to the belt? We find out as ECW goes live 10/9c on Syfy.

The First Defense
Hot rising star Yoshi Tatsu and veteran Goldust team up to take on the Unified Tag Team Champions Showmiz in a match for the belts. Who will prevail? Will we see a new pair of tag team champions?

NXT IS COMING
But more importantly, ECW is ending.

GUESTS: Join us for the ECW LD! Registering is easy, and once you're registered you can do all kinds of fun things. Post about wrestling, for a start, or post in one of our non-wrestling sections. The LDs are always a fun time and this board is a great way to discuss things with fellow fans!

Now that that's done, I want to say a few words. ECW has been my favorite brand for a long while now. The show never failed to deliver solid matches, promos, and entertainment. The ECW LD is how I first "got over" on this site, and I will always consider ECW to be "my show". I know we all have NXT to look forward to, and I'm sure it'll be great, but I'm hoping I'm not alone in saying that I will miss ECW.

I want to try and make this the biggest ECW LD we've ever had. Please, everyone, watch this show. Get your friends to join and watch this show. I probably won't be able to but I will still be here making comments and posting. Let's do this. One last time.

I will most certainly miss ECW Doc. ECW has been consistent over the course of the last few years and I mean that in a good way. It is usually a solid show that fulfills a wrestling kick. I'm looking forward to NXT, but I'll miss ECW more.

I say if NXT fails we just youtube old Tuesday ECW's and have LD just for the hell of it. Or just whatever we watch on Tuesday nights. I don't know what I'd do without my Tues LD.

I will definitely be here for a sad day in the WWE Universe. The final departure for ECW. They put together a really good show for the end of an era.

A sad day. Even sadder becuase the patriarch of the ECW LD will not be here to share in it with you all. Do me proud boys, LD gloriously in my honor.

Sad day indeed folks. I'll miss lurking on this LD and posting every now and then. I'll definitely post more than usual out of respect for ECW.

My Tuesday Night Delight is ending :(
ECW was so much greater then Raw and Smackdown, in my opinion the time when The Miz and John Morrison captured the tag titles until now, the only times it was lesser was when during the brief period after Punk won his first World Title on Raw in 08 and the show was just awesome for 2-3 weeks and the Summer of 09 with Smackdown running wild with the Punk (Punk again) vs Jeff feud.

After typing that I realise I am a big Punk mark. Heh.

I'm sure NXT will be good if they follow the UFC/Tough Enough format they're rumored to be following, but man will I miss this show.

This may actually be the first "new" ECW i've ever entirely watched. im confident it'll be a great show.

I'll probably be here for the LD.
This is the rumored NXT roster from the main site, its mostly just the FCW roster:
-Daniel Bryan (aka Bryan Danielson)
-Kaval (aka Low Ki)
-Brett DiBiase
-Justin Angel
-Skip Sheffield
-Joe Hennig
-Darren Young
-Heath Slater
-Michael Tarver

i say tonight will be a great show i hope they do a proper send off .

yoshi and goldust may win the tag titles so ecw can have the tag titles 1 more time

yoshi and goldust may win the tag titles so ecw can have the tag titles 1 more time

I mean the nicest way....but WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!

Welcome.

I mean the nicest way....but WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!

Welcome.

i wudnt of took that in a nice way if you hadnt of said welcome at the end

oh and ive been on wrestlezone since november but i didnt post much but since its the last ever ecw i tought i may as well and im me

yoshi and goldust have about as much chance of winning the tag titles as i do of me fucking taylor swift with the jonas brothers watching me.so in conclusion 0% fucking chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back