WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW LD: Roman Plays The Game,Legacy Defined,Ambrose and Lesnar

Who the mystery legend receiving the Vincent J McMahon Legacy Award?

• John Cena

• The Undertaker

• Triple H

• Vince McMahon

• CM Punk

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
GUYS what the hell is going on? Shane vs Undertaker? For control of the company? That's the worse booked Wrestlemania match ever. It's like a fantasy smak booked main event taken out of WWE 1999. This isn't 1999 any more!

So if you have Shane lose, what was the point?

If you have Taker lose, are we done? And does that mean he's retired by Shane O' Mac?

I don't know if I get this one, I think there are more shenanigans afoot.

On the one hand, I would love to see Shane back on TV on a regular basis
On the other, do I really want Shane to be the second person to hang a loss on Taker?

I AM SO CONFLICTED!

I can almost guarantee that Shame will find a way of making Cena represent him.

Ita gonna be even crazier when the match actually happens. The only heel Taker I can see working is Big Evil...

Everyone, the gas leak in California has spread to the rest of the nation. It's known to cause hallucinations including but not limited to believing that one had seen Shane McMahon booked to fight The Undertaker at WrestleMania.

GUYS what the hell is going on? Shane vs Undertaker? For control of the company? That's the worse booked Wrestlemania match ever. It's like a fantasy smak booked main event taken out of WWE 1999. This isn't 1999 any more!

Everyone keeps wanting a return to the Attitude Era...there it is!

Next week, we'll get 30 seconds of Rhyno vs. Tazz.

If Shane vs Taker Hell In A Cell happens, then Taker must throw Shane off the top off the cell nad do other crazy bumbs, like the old Shane 'O Mac bumbs. But I mean, if it's just Shane vs Taker, it's worse than Russo booking. I think Shane will find a representative. Interesting way to bring in Taker's opponent, and possibly give Cena time to heal.

BUT, Taker representing Vince is odd at this age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back